by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 124 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 123 Guests :: 2 Bots

TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hentai rebirth (open thread)

+6
IndigoDragon
Serpon
Deus001
Teenwrestler
kerflubble
Kelsea
10 posters

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Hentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 10 Empty Re: Hentai rebirth (open thread)

Post by Kelsea Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:37 am

Melissa made sure the door closed behind Valerie before turning to the grey haired woman and smiling faintly

"Of course deary.."
Melissa said in response to Valerie's greeting, she shook her hand tenderly before slipping away, waving her hand towards the chair.

"Take a seat if you so wish... I'd very much like to hear what lengths you might go to in order for a taste of the sexual gold."

Leo scoffed lightly at Belle's remark, moving his arm away from the wall "Heh somehow I- er.. find that a little hard to believe..." He swayed his body to one side as if he were about to turn away from Belle but then thought twice about it half way through.

"Not the part where you tie me up... no, I mean the part where I don't enjoy it."
Leo moved in a little closer, folding his arms and lowering his head a little... A cheeky smirk playing on his lips

"But don't let that stop you from trying sweets.." He said with a wink

Spotlight
characters:
Hentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 10 ELZuoMvHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 10 OG5hnuaHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 10 Cg3CzYmHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 10 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:57 pm

Belle tilted her head and looked at Leo with a coy eye. She then carefully put her phone to sleep and then stuffed it away in her purse. She then hopped up off of her chair strolled easily to where Leo was, standing in front of him with a big grin.

She pulled off her hat and flipped it around and set it on his head, pushing her hand against his chest while she leaned in. "So's that it?" She said. "Yer inta bein tied up and treated dirty?" She asked, running her tongue just under her upper lip as her eyes focused on Leo's and she used the hat to pull his head closer to hers.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:05 am

"Alright then~" Valerie shook the hand of Melissa before sitting down front of her, crossing her shapely thick leg as she rest her right elbow on the arm of the chair, gazing at Melissa as she asked her why she wanted the sexual gold belt, oh Valerie would be glad to tell her about it.

"Mmmmmm, I've been around for quite sometime, not in many matches but enough to be known, I so rarely lost to anyone and I love taking and receiving~. But.... I dont know if you heard, I have taken on Taylor the Friction Champ, was a wonderful taste even that I lost, I want another taste for the gold~"

Valerie would slowly putting her one index finger in her mouth, only half of it while keeping her eyes at Melissa. "And this time, I want some delicious sweets from everyone I face... and win for that... mmmmm.... 'sexual gold'~"

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:59 pm

Leo acted the idiot at times but he was no fool and Belle's sudden change in attitude did not go unnoticed... She was obviously up to something that was going to be at Leo's expense

"Well I dunno..." Leo mused coyly as Belle moved in and put the cowgirl hat atop of his head, drawing him seductively in closer while he looked into her deep torquoise eyes "Do you get off on tying up poor unsuspecting boys and treating them dirty?" He said with a slight smile.

"I'm the GM of Tension," Melissa said sounding some what amused by the way Valerie was speaking of her exploits as if she wouldn't know of them "You don't have to sell yourself to me... I'm a well aware of your match history. In fact I seem to recall you had a match with another of the applicants here today..." Melissa walked  around her table as silky smooth as a snake.

"But anyway, I wanted to know the lengths you would be willing to go for..." She placed her palms flat down on the desk and leaned forwards

"Say for example, on top of the impossible task... I wanted you to run certain errands from time to time..."

Spotlight
characters:
Hentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 10 ELZuoMvHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 10 OG5hnuaHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 10 Cg3CzYmHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 10 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:12 am

Maxwell Edison snickered a bit at Leo's sarcastic comment about the girls in the lobby not knowing how to keep quiet. He was just about to open his mouth to comment on how he could barely hear himself think when the cowgirl in the corner spoke up. He watched the situation unfold and got a sly grin on his face as he decided to slide himself onto the couch next to Sabine, where he would kick his feet up on the table. He held the flask forward to the Brazilian and spoke under his breath to the topless vixen so as not to interrupt the banter before them, "So what gives you pleasure? Does whiskey do the trick or should we have Ms. Seller's pets treat the room to some nice cocktails?"

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:06 am

Valerie listening to the GM of Tension who looks amazingly lovely today, if she does wrestle, Valerie would love to play with her, against the boss of Tension, thinking about it makes her purr.

When Melissa asking the busty Romanian about impossible task, Valerie is quite interested in what kind of task she was asking about, leaning in as she smiles, almost up close to the GM face, lip to lip.

"It all depends~ If it excites me Im willing to try anything~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:14 am

Belle's eyes sparkled with mischief but she pushed closer so her lips almost brushed against Leo's. "Poor?" Belle asked coyly. "Weren't you the one complainin about how no one was payin attention to ya? Well... now ya ain't wantin it?" She asked and let a finger slide down his chest.

Her grin remained as she continued to tug on the hat with her free hand but her knee moved swiftly, jamming itself deeply into Leo's crotch. She pulled away so the hat would stay in her grip as he slumped and she turned and spun around and slipped her hat back on.

Plopping back in her chair, she pulled out her phone. "Well, so what if I do?" She said without looking up from the screen.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:26 am

Sabine sidled up to Maxwell as she took a sniff of the flask, that was pretty much a straight spirit in a jug, not particually to the Brazilians tastes. "Hmmm... maybe something a bit lighter, if you'd be so kind~" she purred, looking over to one of the maids before the scene unfolded before her "Aww," she complained as Belle gave Leo a painful way to remember the meeting "did you have to do that?"

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:11 pm

Nina eyed Max's feet on the table with a touch of annoyance, but kept her face neutral and pleasant.

"If you could refrain from calling us "Ms. Seller's pets"... The term would be reserved for Ms. Seller's usage only."

Leo was preparing himself for something but didn't quite think that she'd go for that...

"OUFFF!!" As the knee slotted home into his crotch his lips opened into a large O shape, he doubled over with his butt sticking out behind him and clasped both hands down at his groin. She pulled the hat free from his head and stepped away, leaving him to slump down to one knee as a phantom pain seared up around the underside of his abs and around his waist/hips a little.

The Spaniard managed to stop from succumbing to going into the fetal position on the ground.. Reaching out with his right arm and hooking it on top of the closest table as he bowed his head down to the floor, his long brown hair hanging down over his face. It was somewhat annoying that women always went for that bullseye without much empathy of the feeling, but Leo recognized that she did so because she felt she couldn't "beat" him with words, she hoped to take him out of his stride by doing so and he resolved himself not to let it.. He pushed back any frustration and clenched his teeth for a few moments until the immediate overriding pain was replaced with the dull throbbing pain that would no doubt last for a few minute afterwards...

Then his faint groans of pain turned to strained chuckles... He moved his hand from his crotch and swiped his shaggy, still down on one knee...

"Just couldn't wait to get a touch of my junk, huh?"

It wasn't the first time that someone had tried coming onto the GM of Tension today, or at least acted playfully/suggestively with her... For now, Melissa did not back away but she also did not escalate the matter by moving in. Her face became a little more serious to indicate that while she was usually all smiles and sweet cream, what she had to say was important.

"And what if it was a task that you might not immediately agree with? ButWas something that could be considered... lets say... a favour asked of you from your employer? Then what Ms. Vulpes?"

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:26 am

Valerie stares at Melissa as she giving her the question about if the favor would be someone she would know, makes her wonder.

""Hmmmm, well...... I dont mind surprises and if I do get into trouble, I am pretty sure I can handle, any, kind of, punishments of whats coming for me~"

Valerie really open minded and doesnt mind what will happen to her whether if its punishment or rewarding, its all good for her at the end, majority of the time, very rare for anything she doesnt feel uncomfortable with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next