by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hentai rebirth (open thread)

+6
IndigoDragon
Serpon
Deus001
Teenwrestler
kerflubble
Kelsea
10 posters

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Hentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 6 Empty Re: Hentai rebirth (open thread)

Post by Kelsea Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:38 pm

"Oh dear..."  She too theatrically to be sincere.

"...Well if you don't want to face him and you think Ms. Tamazaki  would be too much of a erotic nightmare for you... I'm really not sure." Melissa put her index finger and thumb to the bottom of her chin as if to simulate a moment of thought. She didn't really need to, it was all part of the act to tease him

"But then again, there was one other person involved in the end of that match... I think you know her... Goes by the name Ms. Takeuchi.."

Spotlight
characters:
Hentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 6 ELZuoMvHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 6 OG5hnuaHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 6 Cg3CzYmHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 6 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:43 pm

Daisuke was sweating right now, he gripped the handle of the chair tightly as his heart beat was racing right now. He had no idea what this crazy GM would think of next and she exceeded his expectations.

He almost shot up from the chair with his eyes widened in shock "WHHHAAAATT!! Are you out of your mind?! I-I'm not going to wrestle my own sister in a HENTAI match, no way,na-uh, not going to happen. I'd rather back out of the title race"
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:47 pm

Leon wasn't worried or anything like that, he was his usual self right now. Truth be told the Frenchman had no real interest in the title, it was more about the potential fun to be had. And so far this event hadn't disappointed the young man so far, what with the reunion of him with the darling Irene.

That said though silence had entered now that Daisuke was out the room, and Leon could sense Irene's nervous attitude. Her fidgeting was quite near to Leon after all, he frowned slightly. Quiet was always something that Mr La Rouge never really liked, equating it to boredom. The Frenchman looked at Leo, perhaps considering making him the target of scandalising. Trolling people was something Leon liked to indulge in, made obvious by his looks.

Irene spoke to Leon though, and he kept those thoughts to himself. He would turn to smile at Irene before biting his lower lip, did he wish to hear the tale of what happened to his sexy friend? ".....If you wish to tell me then that's fine Irene, the sound of it has made me worried for your safety however." Leon spoke in a soft tone, something that was undertoned with a hint of genuine concern on behalf of the Frenchman.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:16 pm

"Whats wrong deary? ...Ms. Aoi Tamazaki spoke of you two as if you were quite the lovers pair." A coy smirk tugged at the corner of Melissa's lips as she watched Daisuke squirming with the rather uncomfortable turn that their meeting had taken, it was particularly delicious considering the kind of man Melissa believed him to be along with his rather brazen and impatient response he had given when she initially called him into the office... Even if it hadn't been meant for her ears, she had heard.

"The thing is, as I am sure you are aware, being general manager of Tension has certain... perks. Specifically, I could make any match happen... Hentai championship or not...

But alas, I do have others to see today and I am sure you have a lot to be thinking about..."
She said, indicating that their cozy little meeting was coming to an end

"My assistant will have you name down on file for when I wish to make my final decision"

Spotlight
characters:
Hentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 6 ELZuoMvHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 6 OG5hnuaHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 6 Cg3CzYmHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 6 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:24 am

Out had marched Ms. Seller's first victim and no sooner had another one entered. Surely, he was another pretty boy that thought he could just charm his way through the ranks. Maxwell wasn't impressed. In fact, he had gotten quite bored just standing against the wall. He was hoping for some more interesting actions among his fellow title hopefuls...or at least some amusing conversation, but no. Up to this point, the most interesting thing that he witnessed was the one of the ambiguous occupants deciding to withdraw and cause the secretary to fumble about, while the only thing worth eavesdropping on was the schoolgirl flirting and catching up with the blonde Leon.

While the little voice in his head was not able to be invoked for some internal conversation thanks to his now regretful plan to take his medicine, Maxwell was perfectly ready to get off the wall and stop pretending to be calm, cool, and collected. He popped off and approached the blue-haired nurse while sporting a charming grin on his face. "You did say if there was anything that we needed, we could just ask, right? Well have you got a glass of water available, or, actually," he paused to feign rethinking his request, "perhaps something stronger? I feel as though my nerves may prevent me from talking to Ms. Sellers properly."

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:02 pm

*Gulp*

Daisuke fixed his collar a bit as he was quite unsettled by the GM's words. First, the thought about being in a hentai match with Aoi was bad enough and what was followed was even worst! A hentai match with his own sister was dead out of the question.

He laughed nervously as he got back up from the chair "Hehe yeah, no rush. It was nice meeting you, I just remembered I have to be going soon, I have an....important.....well.....bye!" he quickly finished off before quickly making his way out of the door.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:54 pm

Spoiler:

Belle's eyes ran down Daisuke's form as the wrestling prince brushed past her. Anyone could see how flustered he was, which made her visit into the office waiting room that much more interesting. Who could put such boyish embarrassment on such a strong hunk?

Belle's lips curled into a grin and she nodded to Daisuke courteously as they passed. She then stepped into the room and looked around. There were a certain number of people and as Belle placed her hands on her hips and surveyed the room, she grinned even wider.

"So, this's the kinda folks that show up when there's gold ta be had? The toughest lookin of the bunch a y'all just ran out the door like a school boy who caught his first glimpse up his teacher's dress! Ha!" Belle plopped down in a chair and and scooted another one around to prop up her legs.

"An here I thought this one might've been a bit tricky!"
She said and laughed, giving a predatory smile to the rest of the room.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:51 pm

Nina blinked at Max, not entirely sure if his request was serious...

"Well, are you sure that is entirely..." She wanted to say 'wise', or perhaps even 'well thought out'... But perhaps a stronger term or word was required here "...Sane...? Of course you might need a stiff drink afterwards.."

Melissa just stood at the doorway to her office smiling sweetly as Daisuke made a rather hurried exit.

"Ms. Shanoa next please..." She said before walking back inside.

"Ahh.. Cock blocked by the GM..."
Leo said with a slight rueful grin as he stretched his arms "Well... if you must be off, I guess I'll just have to enjoy watching your behind as much as I've enjoyed watching your front..."

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:00 am

The silver-haired man expected nothing short of the nurse questioning his decision, but he didn't anticipate her using that word. His lips pursed into a slight frown as he stood up straight. He wasn't upset, but he had no way of knowing what this woman knew about him. She could be trying to get a rise. He took 2 seconds to give her a serious stare before completely changing his expression into a playful grin once more. "Now, now, I think I know when I should and shouldn't need something to ease the nerves." He paused as the office door opened and watched Daisuke walk out more flustered than...well that new girl with the southern accent certainly summed it up nicely.

He stood up and straightened his tie before reaching into his suit coat. "Just look at that poor man. I don't want to end up like him." The hand produced a silver flask. "But if you can't justify providing the liquid courage, then perhaps you could get me a few rocks glasses with ice?" Max turned to the rest of the waiting room with that mischievous grin on his face as he shook his flask side-to-side. "Surely some of you would care to join me in relieving some tension," he chuckled at his own terrible wordplay, "What about you, loverboy?" he gestured at Leo, "Surely some," he unscrewed the lid and sniffed the flask, forgetting what he put in there this morning, "whiskey will make you forget about striking out there. Maxwell wasn't waiting for a response from the nurse at this point. He just assumed the glasses were on their way.

He gave a sideways glance at the Tension GM and, like he flipped a switch to charm mode, spoke towards her as she waited for Sabine to come into the office. "Would you care for any? Surely making us blush like schoolgirls is thirsty work."

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:34 pm

Sabine caught a glimpse of Daisuke as he sped past, looking quite the sight compared to the confident form he was in before being hauled off. "Leave some for the rest of us!" She called out to the office chuckling as Belle made her presnence known. At least the balance of women to men was starting to get more even now, a little bit of variety, and another one brimming with confidence before the dancing succubi was called in to be the first of Melissa's female victims. "Aww, such a shame..." she cooed to Leo "I know you'll hate to see me go... but you'll love watching me leave~" She said before whipping around and strutting confidently into the office, giving her own denim-clad ass a firm smack and a cute wiggle before she disappeared behind closed doors.

"Sooo..." the purple haired woman purredd as she lazily stretched out over the GM's chair "Did I come overdressed?"

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next