Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 117 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests :: 1 Bot

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hentai rebirth (open thread)

+6
IndigoDragon
Serpon
Deus001
Teenwrestler
kerflubble
Kelsea
10 posters

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Hentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 5 Empty Re: Hentai rebirth (open thread)

Post by Deus001 Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:10 pm

Leon smirked as he saw the interactions of Irene towards the woman that was apparently called Valerie, his conversation partner acting akin to that of a fangirl towards this person. Leon couldn't say he knew much about the woman though, nevertheless he kept silent as he waited for Irene to finish speaking to the exotic woman. Leon wasn't one to interrupt a friend from talking after all.

"Hrm, I too yearn for another night like the one we shared. Truly the stars were touched~" Leon muttered in response to Irene's words aimed at him. Irene was able to be at a special place in the young man's heart, a friend he could just kick back with and relax and was open to indulging in erotic fun.

He did not the name of Jessica Wright though, it was in Friction. Leon didn't follow that scene, namely because his annoying Sister was there. Although come to think of it, she hadn't even debuted over there yet. And in Tension she lost to some guy, Leon however had won. He made a mental note to dangle that over Xiao's head. "Certainly we can relax together sometime, I would welcome the company of you my dear." Leon muttered to Irene with a wink.

He lifted an eyebrow as Irene moved herself from him, no doubt his natural charm and history with her made her lean in to him. Suddenly though another man walked in, and looked like a right young man. Leon sized him up and down, and it seemed the new person was a bit of a boaster. He looked at Irene and heard her words, which made Leon chuckle lightly before saying "Oh indeed my dear, I believe my hair is better done. I spend near half an hour everyday preparing it you know~"

Indeed coming here today was an astute choice, Leon met Irene again and was able to see the competition too. But Leon was yet to have been called in by the GM, he wasn't looking for the gold really. It was more because this seemed fun and interesting, again he always went where it was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:05 pm

After having a little spat with the Brazilian girl next to him, it was the wrestling prince's turn to step up the Tension GM's room. He bit his lowerlip and clenched his fists, taking a deep breath before getting up from his seat "About time...." he murmured to himself before moving towards Melissa's room.

Daisuke shut the door behind him and took a seat, looking towards at Melissa's direction as he waited any instructions from the GM. He had never been involved in a hentai match, he had never really conversed with his GM before but only heard rumours about her.

"So then, what's this about a title shot I hear hmm?" he said, rubbing his chin.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:47 am

Sabine waved goodbye to Daisuke as he was called off to be Melissa's next subject, giving the sultry Brazilian to get a bit more room to stretch out and meet the more... experienced members of this little get together, such as Valerie and this self-proclaimed "Sexual Lion" "I'd be a bit more careful if I were you," she purred before springing out of her seat, moving with a smooth sense of grace as the purple haired seductress moved in on the newcomer "You never know what awaits you in my jungle."

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:13 pm

Melissa inwardly rolled her eyes at the so called wrestling princess, but her outward appearance did not falter for a moment... Just smiling softly and politely as Daisuke entered her room and shut the door.

"Yes, it is going to be quite a spectacle.. Not much unlike your previous bout in Tension's pay per view Showdown against Thorns of a Rose..."
It was going to be nothing like the match she was on about in Showdown, but it was a good way of reminding him of a time Daisuke was humbled.

"That match had something of a hentai-ish finish if I recall correctly... didn't it?"

Leo was certainly not going to back down from the sexual advancement, he simply placed his hands on his hips as he admired Sabine attire or lack there of...

"ah.. I find being careful is overrated at the best of times. I like- " He said with a coy smile, pausing to look down at her bust in a way that was designed to ensure that she knew he was peeking. "living dangerously.."

"Besides that... the best thing a hunter can do is to make it's target think that the hunter is actually the prey."

Nikki blushed faintly, although her cheeks were still flushed from the previous encounter so there wasn't too much change there.

"I'm Nikki, nurse at Tension and one of Ms. Melissa Sellers' personal aids."

Last edited by Kelsea on Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Spotlight
characters:
Hentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 5 ELZuoMvHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 5 OG5hnuaHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 5 Cg3CzYmHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 5 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:19 pm

Daisuke came inside the door and quickly took his seat right away, he didn't really respond to her smiles and politeness but just had a neutral expressions- maintaining a strictly professional attitude towards his employer. She explained how this would be different from whatever he had experienced before, reminding him of simply a taste of what to expect.

He rubbed his chin and raised his eyebrow " Well, then it shouldn't be all that hard. I mean, I had that match won for my team- despite being handicapped by two losers on my team. he said with his nose held high.

He didnt want to be reminded of that post match humiliation at all, shrugging it off as Melissa reminded him of it. "Well I.....that.....yes...yes it did happen. I do suppose I need to.....well....improve on my hentai skills" he said softly.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:26 pm

Melissa mused over the event of the previous match in showdown for a moment.. Not sitting down, instead walking to stand of the open French doors, looking out on the hustle bustle of Kyoto. She turned back to peer over her shoulder, a sly smile on her face as she examined him in a playful manner

"Maybe I should have Aoi play with you again, she proved to be quite the challenge for you before.."
She teased

Spotlight
characters:
Hentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 5 ELZuoMvHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 5 OG5hnuaHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 5 Cg3CzYmHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 5 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:57 pm

Daisuke noticed something was on his general managers mind, as she walked around instead of taking her seat, moving towards the doors and opening them to have a good view of the city. He wasn't quite sure what was up, but stayed silent and waited on her words which came shortly after.

Her words startled and stung him a bit " Um, what?! Aoi?!. I ahh...well" he said, struggling to find the right words.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:24 am

Melissa delighted in Daisuke's awkward stuttering, moving away from the window with a little sway in her hips...

"Oh, if you are worried about Ms. Tamazaki taking your tender little flower again... Perhaps you would prefer to face the other agent in your defeat at Showdown... I believe her... or his... name was Mr Okazaki... Shinji? That cute little servant boy Ms. Aoi Tamazaki had at ring side... I'm sure he'll make for quite the intimate little hentai opponent." Melissa smiled, knowing that the thought of such a situation would probably be extremely unfavourable for Daisuke, even if she wasn't actually going to make such a match

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:36 am

Irene fidgeted nervously as moments passed her by. She was on edge, waiting for her turn to be called by the intimidating Melissa Sellers. In the meantime, the other applicants had gone quiet, without Daisuke and his big mouth to keep them going. If Irene spent any longer getting crushed under the weight of the silence, she was afraid that she might take up the role of antagonizing others for the sake of getting something to happen. Making an ass of herself around the other contestants wasn't good strategy, though, so she decided to converse further with her friend instead.

“Hey, you still interested in that 'kidnapping' story of mine?” Irene asked, turning toward the Frenchman once more. “I was going to save it for a more casual setting, but I'm getting bored out of my skull just sitting around like this.”

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:26 pm

Daisuke listened on uncomfortably, then Melissa tried to get under his skin even more by patronizing him and suggesting a rather unique from of hentai. He gritted his teeth at the mention of his "tender little flower".

He was a little caught off guard when she mentioned him being in a match with Shinji. With a disgusted look on his face "What?! That cant be right....you wouldnt!" he said, looking towards her with a confused look on his face.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next