by Daaharu Yesterday at 5:37 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Yesterday at 4:55 am

Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Please Don't Be Mad

2 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Please Don't Be Mad - Page 12 Empty Re: Please Don't Be Mad

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:02 am

Jay knew where her hand was going. It didnt make it all the way down to there, however. She slapped her hand on his mid-back. Jay kissed her cheek. "Don't be so quick to tap~" He said jokingly to mess with the surely adamant woman.

Jay let Lina slide into the booth first before he sat down. He looked across at his mothers, one had a cup of coffee and the other had tea. Both of them eyed Lina for a moment before the blonde woman spoke. "Hello there. I am Beth and things is my wife, Lucia."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:39 am

After setting down she looks at Beth after she spoke to her "Hi, I'm Lina." she tells them both, though more directly at Beth since she was the one who spoke. She does offer her hand out to both of them.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:49 am

Beth shook Lina's hand, then Lucia. The second woman went back to her coffee and took a large sip. Jay seemed a bit tense. He knew the two women he called his mothers for only a short amount of his life. They had been reconnected only recently, so he couldn't give Lina any heads up.

"We came because we were worried about our son. He left Japan and had only told us where he was going. Not the reason nor when he would be back. We just had to come see if he was alright." Beth pauses. "You understand, yes?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:48 pm

She nods at them “Yeah, sometimes getting details out of him can be difficult as I only found out about you two recently.” She was going to tell them that from she could tell he was indeed fine, though she wasn’t too sure how to put it since him coming here, while not sudden, a little more notice would have been nice. “Well as you can see he’s fine…in more ways than you can imagine.” She said that last part while turning to him, flashing a grin in his direction. She then remembered the other two across from her and looked back with a slight red look of embarrassment on her face.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:43 am

Hearing Lina's comment and seeing her grin, Jay's face also yield a small blush and he looks at her be for look I down.

Beth couldn't help but smile. Luck on the other hand, seemed a bh unamused.

But anyway, Beth went on. "Yes. We dont know too much about him either. Only connecting recently. But, we also dont know much about you. Tell us about yourself."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:44 am

Lina mentions that she comes from somewhere far away and work brought her to where she is now. She mentions how she's managing some wrestlers, Jay being one of them. She does feel it necessary to mention some of her anger history, but notes that she is doing alright now and having Jay in her life as helped her a lot. In turn she asks the two of them about themselves.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:53 am

"A manager?" Beth says with mych interest. "Thats nice. You must be very busy in trying to keep track of everyone. But can you really uh...Manage your boyfriend? " She laughs a bit after. "Its good he helps you with your anger. You seem so level headed."

Lucia raises an eyebrow. "Uhuh. And you yourself dont wrestle?  I'm not a fan of the whole wrestling scene but I thought Jay would be with someone who you know...Did the same thing he did."

Jay bit his lip, trying not to get too defensive. "M-Mom...Please..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:01 am

She smiles at what Beth said, taking the last part as a compliment. "I try to be, though it can be difficult at time, both controlling myself and helping the others as well." She does admit she still has work to do with Jay and that finding him reasonable opponents has been a bit difficult."

Part of her had a feeling Lucia didn't get it. "We're all in this together, and originally I wasn't the manager of the group, but the spot came up when it was decided Sion should focus more on in-ring matters than deal with out-of-ring issues for everyone. That doesn't mean I haven't gotten nor won't get my hands dirty for them but it's work that needs to be done if a wrestler wants to get by in this profession and not just be at the mercy of what management may or may not give them."

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:09 am

"It's not my fault a good opponent doesnt come by." Jay grumbles.

"You shouldn't really be involved in the business. As a woman, you dont need to be involved with this." Lucia says. "But you do it anyway and I can respect it. Better for you to manage than wrestle."

That prompted her partner to give her a small shove. "Lucia, dont be rude." Beth looks back to the two across from them. "Sorry about that..Uh...Some lunch for us?" She hands Jay and Lina a menu each.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:48 pm

She heard Jay grumble and softly rubbed his upper thigh to calm him down.

“It’s alright.” She wasn’t bothered much by what Lucia said, since where Jay wrestled was different than most places. “We look out for each other. There are a lot of sick fucks on the roster and part of my job is to not only give my crew competition, but keep the weirdos as far away as possible. But enough about me, what do you two do?”

She did like the idea of food, though seeing the menu she could easily down one of everything, but didn’t want to come across as being greedy. Then again she didn’t know who was paying, if it was everyone for themselves, Jay, or the two older women.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next