by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Plan Interruptions

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Plan Interruptions  - Page 3 Empty Re: Plan Interruptions

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:18 am

"Not so fast Sabre, and Shido..." Juniper puts that pale down and shows them both the next picture. "Maybe this will sweeten the deal then..." Sabre looked up at the picture. It was of the blond woman whom she despised. Cecelia Northman.

Sabre let out an almost primal like shout and punched the paper, ripping it into two pieces. "Dont show me her pictures!"

Juniper puts down the two halves. "I thought youd he mad but..Not like that. I propose we attack her. I'll do that for you if you do this for me." Shido may not have known Cecelia. Or maybe he did...

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:34 am

Shido had tried studying up on much of the roster. But he did only get to AFW recently, so of course, he couldn't have detailed info on everyone at this point.

"Yikes, Sabre, it's paper, man." he reacted. "I'm not yet completely up to speed. I recall reading her name but all I really know about her is that she's been at AFW for a while...What's your guys' beef with Cecelia? And as much as I appreciate you telling me this, why tell me of all people?" Shido contemplated while folding him legs and holding his chin.

Plan Interruptions  - Page 3 IgQk2vPlan Interruptions  - Page 3 PP89dH8Plan Interruptions  - Page 3 ZoIhtGgPlan Interruptions  - Page 3 C8s1fSPlan Interruptions  - Page 3 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:41 am

"I dont have a beef with Cecelia. Honestly, I could care less about her uncle she and I were in a match. But, she hurt Sabre and Sabre is my friend..."

Sabre put a hand up to stop Juniper. She faces Shido and glares a bit without mean in to through thay skull mask. "I hate her. So overconfident. She thinks that I will never be a match for her. I hate her!"

Juniper goes over to her fridge. "Im telling tho all to you because honestly...Ive never had someone who was a fan enough to look me up..." She smiles. "You want something to drink?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:48 am

"Awww well, rest assured that you have my support as your fan." he replied. "Thanks for putting up with me and my incessant questions. Water will be fine, thanks"

He paused for a second to turn his attention to Sabre. "I guess the only way for you to settle things with her is to meet her in the ring, huh?"

Plan Interruptions  - Page 3 IgQk2vPlan Interruptions  - Page 3 PP89dH8Plan Interruptions  - Page 3 ZoIhtGgPlan Interruptions  - Page 3 C8s1fSPlan Interruptions  - Page 3 URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:07 am

She tosses Shido a bottle of water. Grabbig one for herself and Sabre, she comes back. Juniper giggles. "Yeah, no problems. I just ask you dont go blabbing any plans out."

Sabre gr8 a bit again. "No. I wont be satisfied until she is crushed. And she knows that I am not weak. I am strong!" Sshe yelled out loudly.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:13 am

"Of course! I promise I won't talk." he said before he began drinking from the water bottle. He backed away slowly from Sabre as she roared.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:58 pm

Juniper smirks. "I think think can actually find some use for you. That is...If youre looking to get involved with any of this. And Im sure you do..." She flashed that same grin again as she drank some water and crossed her arms.

Sabre calms down a bit and looks over to Shido and then to Juniper, then back to Shido. "What could he possibly do for us?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:13 pm

"Sweet! I didn't think today could get any better! I mean I got to meet Animalistic Tendencies AND I got punched in the gut by Juniper Nayle!" He relaxed himself quickly after his episode of being starstruck.

"So, yeah, how may I be of service?" He inquired with a look of genuine sincerity after putting the water down.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:28 pm

Both women look at Shido with odd looks. They found his fan ways a bit odd. That he was happy to get punched and shoves around by them. "Alright then..." Sabre says, looking back at Juniper.

"Not yet, but I want you to relay yhe message to the UKE that we're coming for them. I want them to be ready. No surprises. No tricks.We're gonna do this right."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:45 pm

Shido contemplated aloud "Delivering a message certainly sounds awesome, especially when it comes to feuds....but something tells me your guys' idea of a message isn't a letter typed out in bold comic sans. And UKE don't strike me as the type to NOT shoot the messenger...." he went on "And delivering means leaving here, which probably means being blindfolded again, haha."

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next