Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 2:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 5:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 2:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 1:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 1:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Plan Interruptions

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Plan Interruptions  - Page 4 Empty Re: Plan Interruptions

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:26 am

Sabre put a hand on Shido's shoulder. "Dont think like that. You think too much like a wrestler. Dont think that everyone settles everything with fighting."

Juniper had her arms crossed as she looked down at him. "Its in Times New Roman first of all. Second of all...I havent written shit yet. And they'd probably treat ya nice. They normally dont handle anyone badly."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:47 am

Shido got starry-eyed again and looked at Sabre as she placed her hand in his shoulder.

He then looked at Juniper to reply to her. "Sweet! Where will I find them? And will they stay nice, even after that message has been delivered?"

Plan Interruptions  - Page 4 IgQk2vPlan Interruptions  - Page 4 PP89dH8Plan Interruptions  - Page 4 ZoIhtGgPlan Interruptions  - Page 4 C8s1fSPlan Interruptions  - Page 4 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:10 pm

Juniper waves her hands a bit. "Slow down there, fanboy. If I knew where to find them, dont you think I would deliver deliver message myself? No...Thats your job to go find them. Thats why Im tasking you with it."

The other woman groans a bit. "How do you know Shido womt mess this up? Hes a danm rookie..."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:41 pm

"I'm assuming she knows because if I mess up, she'll beat the stuffing outta me, right June? Haha". He tries in vain to laugh it off and then quickly changes his posture and countenance to be more serious. "I'll take care of it. You guys are the closest people I have to friends around here so far. I knew what I was getting into when I signed up to be here at AFW. I'll do my best." He assured them.

Last edited by Winner3 on Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Plan Interruptions  - Page 4 IgQk2vPlan Interruptions  - Page 4 PP89dH8Plan Interruptions  - Page 4 ZoIhtGgPlan Interruptions  - Page 4 C8s1fSPlan Interruptions  - Page 4 URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:25 pm

"Well..." Juniper began saying. "If you give the letter to someone else, the I wont know who the hell I challenged. And THEN I'll beat the stuffing out of you. With no help from miss 'boys are gross, Juniper. I dont want to wrestle them'." She says in a mocking tone to Sabre. THis made the cave girl growl and stand up. She quickly pressed up against the redhead, and not backing down Juniper did the same. The two buxom beauties stare each other down.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:37 pm

"Understood." He replied.

Shido looked on as the two ladies' confrontation ensued; their bodies pressed up against each other. He tried to state this inconspicuously while grabbing his unfinished water bottle and attempting to exit "So, um....I'll let you two awesome ladies bond and such and I'll go look around for UKE..."

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:18 am

Even as the two women were about to come to blows, Juniper broke the contact quickly to reach for and grab Shido by his arm. "Ah, ah! Where do you think you're going. You arent done here...Not yet, anyway." A devious smirk grows aross her face as she looked back to Sabre. "If Im not mistaken...You blurted out my partner's name in public. And if I'm REALLY not mistaken...You hit my car. Accidental or not..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:35 am

Shido smiled nervously as Juniper prevented his escape and reminded him of how he done goofed.

He made eye contact with Juniper and uttered in jest while smiling at her and pointing to a random corner of the room: "What? Nah, that was that other guy."

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:00 am

She wasnt amused with that little joke. And she made it visible by not even looking to the corner. She just keep her eyes on Shido. She grabbed the same blindfold she used before in her arm sleeve and wrapped it around his eyes.

"We're gonna show ou something real fun. Well...For us. Unless you're perverted that way, in which case--"

Sabre clears her throat to keep Juniper from rambling. The two walk Shido out of the room.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:17 am

Shido complied and even went as far as to help tie the blindfold on, himself. "Man, people at AFW sure like doing this sorta stuff. It feels like I'm being welcomed into a co-ed fraternity rather than a wrestling promotion..." he went on "Still, you guys are cool people. I'll trust you until I'm given reason not to."

They exited her room together. Shido had a ton of questions on his mind for them about where he was being taken, but he knew it was futile to ask. So he attempted to make conversation, instead. "So how'd you two hit it off and become friends? You guys seem close." He inquired, hoping to learn and maybe bond with them if he could.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next