Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Plan Interruptions

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Plan Interruptions  - Page 5 Empty Re: Plan Interruptions

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:57 am

Sabre let out a small laugh. What he said pandered to the other side of Sabre. The person that was hidden behind that bone mask. Otherwise, the cave girl would have not done anything in response.

Juniper smirks, though he cant see it. "We became friends pretty much the same way you met us. Though unless you messing up, I did fine." The redhead jokes as she leads Shido outside.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:26 am

Shido chuckled in response as they continued traversing to parts unknown to him. He thought he could hear Sabre laugh and that made him smile.

"What a cool coincidence. Maybe we'll be best pals in due time, then, huh?" He maintained a calm composure. No need to freak out. Whatever they had planned, it was bound to be interesting at the very least.

Plan Interruptions  - Page 5 IgQk2vPlan Interruptions  - Page 5 PP89dH8Plan Interruptions  - Page 5 ZoIhtGgPlan Interruptions  - Page 5 C8s1fSPlan Interruptions  - Page 5 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:51 pm

It took a bit of time before they reached their destination, and Juniper was able to take off the blindfold. She and Sabre brought Shido to somewhere that may have sumed up what the redhead was looking to do with Shido as a bit of...

"This is your punishment." She says. They had brought him to the gym, and...Into a ring.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:58 pm

Shido rubbed his eyes a bit as the blindfold came off. He was hesitant to open them upon being told he would experience retribution , but he forced his eyes open.

He gasped as he took in the scenery. His face lit up again and he smiled like a kid that was taken to a playground "Sweet!" He yelled whilst running across the gym to the ring and sliding into it. He ran the ropes and jumped quickly up the the top of one of the turnbuckles before pausing for a second and questioning it "Wait." He contemplated aloud.

Shido backflipped off the top the turnbuckle, into the center of the ring, landing cleanly, but kneeling on one knee. "How's this a punishment!?"  He inquired.

Plan Interruptions  - Page 5 IgQk2vPlan Interruptions  - Page 5 PP89dH8Plan Interruptions  - Page 5 ZoIhtGgPlan Interruptions  - Page 5 C8s1fSPlan Interruptions  - Page 5 URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:24 pm

Sabre and Juniper watch Shido as he runs around like a kid. He flipped and landed very gracefully on his feet. Sabre whispers to the redhead: "I cant even do that..." Which Warne her a small shove from Juniper. The redhead was a bit angered that he wasnt intimidated by her bringing him here.

With her walking towards the ring, Sabre follows. "Because..." Juniper says, kicking off her shoes and stepping into the ring barefoot. "Youre gonna get handled..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:40 pm

Shido got pumped up, still not appearing to understand that this news he's learning could be very good or very bad for him.

"You mean, I get to wrestle YOU? I'm super hyped for this!" He began to take off his shoes and shirt as well, in preparation. His facial expression became just slightly more serious. "You used the word 'handled'. Care to give me a little more detail?"

He was trying to figure out if this was going to be as straightforward as a spar just to see what he's made of.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:26 pm

"Well, you are very excited to fight a Rising Star. I'm gonna give you the choice. You can fight me or Sabre or if youre feeling especially stupid you can take us both on or one after the other...Whatever you want." Juniper offered. Sabre growls a bit about it. But she'd rather fight Shido than some random man...

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:35 pm

Shido smiled at the prospect of having a choice in the matter. If it was wrestling related he could speak about it confidently without being a dork.

He held a different composure for his response and stood up, clad in just his wrestling trunks. He smiled at Juniper with assurance and started off with a compliment: "Rising star doesn't do you enough justice, you know?"

"Between the three of us here, I'd say that I'm the one with the most to prove at this point in time; to you two, to the AFW roster, and to myself...." he paused for a just a quick second. "Please allow me to take you both on in a handicap match. If I can hold my own through that, who knows? Maybe I'll actually earn your respect. Can you imagine?"  He chuckled a bit after asking his rhetorical question.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:24 am

"Alright. Its decided." She looks over to Sabre. "Get in here Cavegirl. " Juniper says. With a grunt, the already bared Sabre gets in the ring.

Juniper smirks. "You dont get my respect until you do something that makes me do a double take or something." She puts her hands up, as does Sabre. "So if I aint a Rising Star...What am I? And one ohers thing....When you did your research, did you look at our fighting styles at all?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:57 am

"I'd say you're already a star. At least in my book.....I try to research extensively, but I only recently got here. Please bare with me. All I can recount from memory are your finishers. And only individual ones. I'm unaware of your tag finishers." He began to use the ropes to stretch his arms and upper body.

"I don't know about double takes. I don't always have the flashiest moves, but I can sure try." He stayed in the corner opposite if them, thinking to himself that he probably doesn't wanna be in their corner during the match. "So why spend time fighting me? Is there an ulterior motive here, or did you just want to pass the time?"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next