by Blue_Snakie Today at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 220 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 220 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Learning The Ropes!

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Learning The Ropes!  - Page 5 Empty Re: Learning The Ropes!

Post by Submissive Girl Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:49 am

Aqua listen to the whole tale with the redhead on her legs. Chelsea being from a group of bullies didn't surprise her at all with what she did with Jade, but at the same time, she knew that this girl was trying to be nice, after all she was helping Aqua and Jade. Aqua smiled and said, "So that is why you are so strong, that makes sense, and that also explains why you are willing to train Jade and I, you feel like you are making it up to Amy when you are training us. Thanks so much for that by the way." Aqua took a deep breath, trying to regain her breath and looked down at her stomach and saw the bruises. "Owch, that is going to hurt tomorrow. OK, so what is next?" She said, still panting
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:56 am

"I guess, I never really though about paying Amy back. I offered to help because I didn't like the idea of you two being here without any wrestling knowledge. Also I'm a gamer so I regonized your work." Chelsea admitted, she knew she wasn't exactly the nicest person but she liked to think she was maturing.

Chelsea sat up and grabbed her legs before turning her around and locking in a Boston crab. "This move is abit harder to actually lock in, but abortion crab will do wonders on hurting your opponents back and legs. To escape you can try and get a ropebreak but your probably better off trying to turn over to break out."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:11 pm

The 18-year old blushed as she heard that Chelsea had played that game. Aqua had her likeness and voice used for a major character in a game called Elven War, her character was one of the first party members the player character. This character was also a possible romance option that the player could have. She blushed so much, that she didn't notice Chelsea flip her over into a Boston crab.
"Guh!" Aqua grunted out as she felt pain in her back and legs. She heard what Chelsea said about turning it over, but she was still inexperienced and new, as such, her twist wasn't that strong, depending on how much pressure of lack of pressure her opponent was putting on her would depend on if this would work or not.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:16 pm

Turning over would be pretty difficult for Aqua in her current state. And low and behold the girl couldn't quite get over even when Chel wasn't tightening the hold all that much, though she di make some progress as she started to slide though forcing Chelsea to turn as well to keep her down.

Another idea to tease Aqua came to her head. "You know I knew who Jade was through her modeling thing and after meeting her and seeing you I've been wondering, of the two of you who has the stronger abs. Who do you think Aqua, you or Jade?"
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:33 pm

Aqua would continue to try to turn while still in the hold, but she heard the question and would respond to it to the best of her abilities while trying to get out of the hold.
[color=#33ffff]"Well... ow! Right now I think that I do..... after all.... Jade's stomach got destroyed by you... but before that? I'm not sure.... I think I do, Jade basically only eats lettuce. Did you know that was why they made her character in game do that? Not even an... agh!" Aqua got a little bit distracted with her story and forgot she was in the hold for a second, and continued to try to roll her opponent over again.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:47 pm

I'm Chelsea listened as Aqua tried to break free of the Boston crab, and she was getting better at it but she let the conversation go to far and she stopped paying attention. Deciding she. Had done well enough Chelsea once again relaxed the pressure to give Aqua a better chance to escape.

"Hah maybe you do. Shame we couldn't find out here. When she's better you gotta find out, and let me know. Send me a pic or something." Chelsea rambled as she continiee taking in the fun little fact about Jades character.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:00 pm

Aqua took a deep breath and said, "Of course, I know you would totally love that!" Aqua would then give one last push to get out of the submission hold and was able to force her opponent off her this time.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:13 pm

Chelsea was impressed that Aqua was able to finally turn her over and then  push her off getting away when it was available. "Good, just remember sometimes it can also be Better get on your hands in that hold to help ease off the pressure when you turn over."

After that Chelsea helped Jade up. "Submission wise tha may be enough for today, anything else you wanted to work on?"
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:42 pm

Aqua Held her stomach as she thought for a minute, she was still willing to work, but she was in a lot of pain, and she didn't know what else would be good to work on right now. "Um.... I'm not sure, I think that is enough for today, unless you can think of something else?"
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:52 pm

"Several but I'm not sure how much you can take with your little condition or without pushing you too hard." Chelsea said as she lightly punched Aqua's stomach, the girl was clearly getting fatigued as is and she likely couldn't go for much longer regardless.

"If you wanna call it quits now that's fine with me, we can do another some other time just remember get your cardio up, you don't wanna gas out in the middle of a match. Look up a few extra submission that you think you can handle and such. Also work more with Jade since she'll be more around your level. And make sure you send me a idea of your contest when you do one, then I can get an idea of what you need to do to improve." Chelsea said with a wink. Closing in to give Aqua a pat on the back.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next