Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 160 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, jadeitehx, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Learning The Ropes!

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Learning The Ropes!  - Page 3 Empty Re: Learning The Ropes!

Post by Submissive Girl Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:28 am

Aqua was panting, in alot of pain, she kind of wanted to stop but she knew that would be unfair to Chelsea ti come out here for almost nothing and it would also show that Aqua was week. The 18 year old nods and responds. "No, let's do some abb strengthening. I can take it."
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:40 am

Chelsea was surprised that Aqua took that route but nevertheless admired that Aqua did desire to get better. "Well a ice challenging way to improve ones abs would be a belly punching contest. There usually tough on both competitor but they show where they are strength wise, but I think we've proven that your abs don't necessarily hold up to mine so that would be a good idea. Though it is something you and Jade can try when you practice together to improve. Something else you can try is sit ups obviously or this."

Chelsea's got down to the floor and placed her elbows down to the floor while on her toes keeping her body elevated. "The point is to keep your body leaf ate for as long as possible and it works for working out some other things to so that's pretty helpful, we can also put in some submission holds and see how long you last in thoughs if you prefer. It's reall all at your own pace."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:14 pm

"Hmm," Aqua thought about it for a few seconds. She kind of wanted to work on submissions, mostly how to get out of them, but she also thought how much that would hurt her abs, which was already pretty bad. She thought for another few seconds before deciding. "Well, I like the idea of doing submissions, I can do that practice you said on my own, so perhaps doing something I can't do on my own while your'e here might be a good idea.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:22 pm

Chelsea pulled herself back up. "Right, fair enough, just make sure you show Jade some of those things as well, you two can work on them in your spare time." Chelsea said as she walked up to Aqua and thought about a submission move they could try.

Deciding on one Chelsea walked a behind Aqua and began putting in the abdominal  stretch. "I won't apply pressure yet I'm just showing you the hold,mbit here's the abdominal stretch, it's pretty obvious what it applies to, if I just pulled back I could stretch you out and really start to do some damage."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:41 pm

Aqua blushed for a second as the gorgeous redhead took hold of the voice actress and held he so close to her own body, but the snapped out of it before to long and started taking notice of the hold itself. While no pressure was put on the hold, The blue haired girl could see where the pressure would be done if it was able to be done. Aqua also saw that the Redhead had a free hand.
"Ok, I see, I think I can do this hold now. This does give me two questiones, one, you have a spare hand, could you do something with it without weakening the hold? Like punches to the gut or something? Also, if I was caught in the hold, how could I get out of it?
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:49 pm

"Well that's what it's for yeah. I can use the spare hand to hold on to you and help apply pressure to the hold or just nail you in the gut a few times. As for getting out, you wanna get the hand I have hooked free, without it I'm unable to apply much pressure and if you can't do that get your legs in a better position where you can escape."

Chelsea explained all while keeping the hold, she also noticed the blush on Aquas face and smirked as she brought her own face closer to her before continuing. "So how do you wann and do this, I show you holds and then apply them or would you prefer to save yourself some pain and just apply the holds as I show some."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:50 am

Aqua's face turned red again as she was left face to face with the beauty yet again. She was so distracted that she only barely able to catch what the woman said. "Oh... well... um.... can we do both? Prehaps you show me the hold, let me try to get out of it, then let me try it on you? That way I know how to do the holds, and how to get out of them?"
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:00 am

"Chelsea loved how easily embarrassed Aqua was getting, still she decided to go ahead and follow with Aquas wish. "Alright Aqua, I'll start applying some pressure in the hold but I won't go too hard yet, since we've kinda worked over your abs abit going full pressure might be a bit too much for now."

Chelsea began pulling Aqua back and putting pressure as she stretched Aqua out using her spare hand to try and keep her hips in place to prevent Aqua from fighting to much as she did so.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:14 am

The 18 year old started huffing as she had some pressure put on her stomach. It wasn't a terrible amount of pain, but enough to make Aqua cringe. Aqua took a second to remember what Chelsea had said about what to get out of this hold, what was it again? To try to remove the hand that putting on the pressure? Aqua was pretty sure that was it as she tried to reach her arm over and try to remove her opponent's hand away from her body.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:42 am

Chelsea feels Aqua start to fight, and Chelsea starts to lightly tap her belly with light punches to avoid over working Aquas battered belly but still giving her a feel of what it's  like to deal with as she feels Aqua continue to fight.

"Remember you can also use your legs to help you escape if you can't get out with your arms alone."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next