Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 176 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 176 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Learning The Ropes!

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Learning The Ropes!  - Page 4 Empty Re: Learning The Ropes!

Post by Submissive Girl Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:48 am

"Ok, I got it, lets try it." Aqua said in while in pain. She tried to take her leg and try to do a leg sweep in an attempt to trip Chelsea and let her go.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:13 am

Aqua listened and tried to sweep her legs. Chelsea meant for her to get some distance but evidently the idea worked as she stumbled back and Aquas pressure drive her to the ground, taking the both down.

"Oough. That worked I guess, could you get off me please?" Chelsea asked, most of Aquas weight coming on her belly.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:36 am

As Chelsea Fell onto her back, Aqua's momentum made her fall right onto the girls stomach, but this time, Aqua didn't blush, she almost didn't even notice as she quickly got up off her opponent with glee.
"I did it!" Aqua squealed, barely able to stop her self from jumping up and down in joy. She was supper happy until she saw her teacher on the ground, and the voice actress frowned and held out her hand.
"Oh, I'm sorry."
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:52 am

Chelsea accepted the hand and got up looking at Aqua before nodding her head in approval in success of her escape. Though she was alittle annoyed at her falling on her but there was little to worry about now.

"Alright lay down, we're going to move on to the next hold of if its okay with you."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:18 am

Aqua nodded, She was still super excited after breaking a hold. She got on her knees and then onto her stomach and waited for her teacher to continue her lessons
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:58 am

Chelsea came down to the floor next to Aqua and sat on her back before pulling her arms up over her knees and lifting her head up. Locking in a simple camel clutch, a difficult move to escape from but pretty simple.

"Alright so this a camel clutch, pretty basic but man if it isn't effective in its execution. You just pull on the back and let it work, only way out is  rope break or getting your arms free to fight the hold."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:19 am

Aqua grunted in pain as her opponent locked in the hold. "Ok.... I understand how this works. Now, I need to get to the ropes? Ok, let me try it... UGH!"
Aqua pulled deep into her self and tried to use her legs to send her body forward toward the rope. It worked for a few seconds, but Aqua didn't have the strength to really push both her and her opponent to the rope, and as such lost her energy after only getting a quarter of the way there.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:40 am

Aqua tried to go for the rope break and in her weakened state wasn't able to make it very far and tired out part of the way there. Chelsea release the hold and pushed Aqua to her back and sat on her thighs, before inspecting her battered stomach. 

"In hindsight you should have tried to break free with your hands instead of a ropebreak, your bodies kinda worn down to be trying things like that." Chelsea said, the bruises weren't anything that wouldn't clear up within a day but it was obvious that the blows to her belly weren't going to be something she could bounce back from so easily.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:05 am

Aqua was released from the hold and had to take a deep breath as the redhead sat on her thy. The blue hair girl put her hand on her stomach and rubbed it, her belly was in a lot of pain, but she knew it wasn't nearly as bad as what Jade went through. The Voice actress took some deep breaths before looking up at Chelsea.
"I'm sorry, it just seems so hard to do that! Wow this is difficult.... could you tell me how you got so good at all this?"
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:18 am

"I used to be part of a clique of bullies with my friend, but I was just some cheerleader who had the looks and the popularity to push people around while Amy could fight, and then I had a fateful encounter with there little protector at a bad moment. Long story short, I got my ass kicked and then went to Amy to learn how to fight. It involved a lot of things including belly punching contests to into overtime my abs, hence why I'm so keen on improving your abs, it helps your stamina and keeps you in pretty good condition."

Chelsea told the whole tale before smirking. "I wonder who has the stronger stomach, you or Jade. You should tell me when you do the contest next time you guys train."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next