by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Dinner Plans: Suyou and Masane

3 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Dinner Plans: Suyou and Masane - Page 6 Empty Re: Dinner Plans: Suyou and Masane

Post by Darius Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:59 pm

Suyou snorted as Masane once again consciousness. "Pathetic," she said despite the fact Masane couldn't hear her. She kicked the girl from her legs and let her roll on the floor. Suyou got up, walking around and inspecting her prey. Then she decided, walked to Masane's feet, and started to pull off the black sport shorts she was wearing. Once that was done she threw them into a corner of the room, out of sight and out of mind.

Suyou wanted to remove Masane's shirt, but the girl's bound hands prevented that, and she was still wary to untie them. Instead, Suyou retrieved a pair of scissors from a table, and proceded to cut Masane's shirt into ribbins. From there it was easy to remove from her body.

Now that she was effectively stripped, Suyou slapped Masane wake again. "Don't quit on me yet, hun," she said in a sing-song voice.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Dinner Plans: Suyou and Masane - Page 6 Empty Re: Dinner Plans: Suyou and Masane

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:15 pm

Masane groaned softly, unaware of what was happening to her, until she was slapped awake.

"Ow!!" She cried out, then looked at herself, her face immediately turning beet red. "HEY!! What did you- What did you do to mee!!!" She cried out loudly. She had never felt so weak in her life, being bound, tied down, and now even stripped nude against her will, and yet there was still nothing she could do about it.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:21 pm

Suyou narly laughed at loud at Masane's flustered state. "Oh, how can you be so cute?" she gushed, leaning and roughly pinching Masane's cheeks. Then her mood grew more somber, and her golden eyes shone mischievously. "Now here's how it's going to work. You're gonna do whatever I say, or bad things are gonna happen."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:24 pm

Masane cringed as her cheeks were pinched, and swallowed hard at Suyou's ultimatum. She bit her bottom lip nervously and nodded slowly. "Ok..."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:34 pm

"So you're not just a pretty face!" Suyou laughed, lightly slapping Masane's cheeks. She turned Masane onto her back, trapping her bound hands beneath her. Then Suyou straddled her, their nude bodies coming together whether Masane wanted it or not. As Suyou mounted her she hooked one of the girl's legs, pulling it up with her, and moved forward into a schoolgirl pin, with the woman's naked crotch nearly right in Masane's face, stretching her body quite painfully.

"I think you know what to do," she chuckled.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:24 pm

"Nf!" She grunts as her cheek is slapped, and gasped as she's lifted up into a pin with her bare sex in her face. She turned her head away, still not wanting to service her. "Please... anything but that..." She pleaded, trying to squirm out from underneath her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:43 pm

Suyou grabbed Masane's hair, forcing her to look into her crotch. "I think you should do it," she said with a mocking grin. "Remember when I said bad things would happen?" Suyou smiled as she said her next words. "I never said they would be happening to you."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:19 pm

Masane squealed as she was pulled up and her face was mashed up against Suyou's sex. "Ghn... what... what do you mean?" She asked, sounding a bit curious now.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:24 pm

Suyou couldn't have been smiling any more smugly. "What was that girl's name?" she wondered idly. "The one who's name you keep saying? Yatori, was it?" Suyou laughed as slead Masane on. "Maybe I should pay her a little visit next. I'm sure she'll entertain me much more than you."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:05 pm

Masane narrowed her eyes up at her. "You wouldn't stand a chance against her. And don't you dare even try. I will break both your arms if you try it." She glared up at her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next