by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 125 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Dinner Plans: Suyou and Masane

3 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Dinner Plans: Suyou and Masane - Page 7 Empty Re: Dinner Plans: Suyou and Masane

Post by Darius Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:42 pm

"Do you really believe that?" Suyou chuckled morosely. "Do you really believe I can't beat her, that I can't beat anyone? Look at yourself. You look pathetic." She slapped the girl's cheek again to emphasize. "Of couse, what I've done to you is nothing compared to what I'll do to her."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Dinner Plans: Suyou and Masane - Page 7 Empty Re: Dinner Plans: Suyou and Masane

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:06 pm

Masane clenched her teeth up at her. "I'm NOT pathetic! Nf." She grunts as she's slapped again, and then narrowed her eyes at her. "And I'll make you regret ever stepping foot in this place if you so much as lay a finger on her." She threatened. Her whimpering, submissive expression was gone, replaced by a fierce, angry expression. "And you're lucky you tied me down with something I don't want to rip..."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:14 pm

Another slap would come across Masane's cheek. "But you are, and I'm tempted to just keep you here that way," she whispered. "How would you like that? Just staying with me forever as my little love slave?" She pressed her crotch further into Masane's face, smiling as she did so. "I do what I want, when I want it. If I say I'm going to find your little girlfriend, I'll do it, and there's nothing that will stop me. I'll make her as pathetic, humble, and pleasring as you." Suyou's smile dropped, and she adopted a colder tone. 'Unless you get to work. Now."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:28 am

Masane had had more than enough of this woman, of her taunts, of her advances, and of her threats. She'd get to work all right. She'd lean up, and would bite down HARD on her clit!! She'd grind her teeth on the sensitive piece of flesh.

"You are a despicable woman..." She said through clenched teeth.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:46 am

"AHHHHHH!!!!!!" Suyou screamed in absolute agony. The was somewhere no women should be bitten. "You little fucking BITCH!!!" Suyou screamed. She punched Masane repeatedly in the head with her hardest strikes, desperately trying to make her let go.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:03 am

Masane toughened it out surprisingly, taking punch after punch to the head, even busting her open, but she still didn't let go. If there was one thing she could take, it was a good hit, and she was no longer distracted by this woman's body, as she saw this woman's inner self, and it was by no means anything like she was on the outside. Thanks to this, she was finally able to cease from holding back on her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:57 pm

Suyou was in so much pain it was staggering. Masane had went to submissive kitten to gnawing lion, and all becuase she threatened her little girlfriend. There was barely enough time to think, so Suyou did the firt ting she could think of, and jammed her thumbs into Masane's eyes.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:08 pm

Masane held on as long as she could, until Suyou dug her thumbs into her eyes.

"Yaarrgh!!" She cried out, letting go of her clit finally, and tried to grab her head with her legs to throw her off, hoping the large amount of pain she dealt would be enough to throw her off.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:14 pm

Suyou gasped in utter relief as soon as Masane's teeth came out from her pussy. The pain was unbearable. Tears were even forming in her eyes.

When Masane's legs came up Suyou was quickly throawn from her perch, lacking the energy or will power to get up. She just lay there on the ground, hands between her legs, whimpering softly.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:00 pm

Masane took a deep breath,and tried to roll backwards onto her feet. She was still reluctant on tearing up Yatori's sash to break herself free, but she started bouncing a bit while in the nude, ready to fight once more.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next