Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 119 Guests :: 1 Bot

Daaharu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

SS 16 Cruise Ship Clash: ??? Vs. Nazaria

2 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

SS 16 Cruise Ship Clash: ??? Vs. Nazaria  - Page 3 Empty Re: SS 16 Cruise Ship Clash: ??? Vs. Nazaria

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:55 pm

The girl was bold, but if she wasn't she probably wouldn't have sent that letter of hers. Azami just smiled Nazaria's words, feeling her body warming up some more from the girl's smack talk. The rule was simple, but getting to make her opponent submit wouldn't be that simple, or so she felt.

"Hmmph, that's fair enough, although it'd be you who'd give to me," she replied. "I'm as ready as you are, dear... let me show you..." the blue haired girl added, flashing Nazaria a mischievous smirk as they interlocked their fingers.

She didn't push. She pulled the girl towards her instead, before twisting her body in an attempt to disrupt the balance of her opponent. Azami would then also try to trip the legs of Nazaria with her own to bring her down onto her back, with their hands still locked together!

Back to top Go down

SS 16 Cruise Ship Clash: ??? Vs. Nazaria  - Page 3 Empty Re: SS 16 Cruise Ship Clash: ??? Vs. Nazaria

Post by Daaharu Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:45 am

Perhaps unbeknownst to Azami, Nazaria was not a wrestler with a hentai focus. Her only reason for being an AFW wrestler was sex. She had no experience wrestling, and never intended to dabble in it, other than in those small ways which were necessary to turn sex into a true competition. She was strong enough to hold her own in a few basic holds, but if they actually began to fight, then Azami would likely beat Nazaria rather easily. Therefore, Nazaria intended to get to the sex as soon as possible.

Whether she intended to or not, Azami would help her with that, as she would suddenly pull Nazaria towards her, their barely-covered breasts slapping firmly into each other, before the blue-haired woman twisted and brought Nazaria down to the canvas on her back, coming down on top of her. "Ooh!" Nazaria would gasp, surprised by the sudden move, but not worried. She would smile and, with Azami's face so close, she would lean up until her lips were brushing against her opponent's.

"Not a bad move, my princess," she would purr, before opening her mouth and sliding her tongue into Azami's, licking at the royal girl's lips and trying to pin her own tongue down. At the same time, the blonde would buck her hips, forcing her crotch to bump against Azami's in a teasing, foretelling maneuver!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:39 am

Azami managed to take Nazaria down, but the girl didn't seem too concerned about it. What caught her off guard a little was her opponent's reaction. Instead of trying to bring her down to the mat as well, Nazaria licked her lips instead while bumping her crotch against hers which made Azami twitched a bit. Whether the girl was just messing around or not, she couldn't really tell as she had no idea about the blonde's fighting style.

"Hmmph."

The blue haired girl scoffed, and gave Nazaria's crotch a retaliating bump before she'd attempt to scoot forward to straddle her chest with her hands pinning the blonde's. Meanwhile she'd also pull her face away to avoid being licked, preferring to weaken Nazaria first at this point rather than fucking her silly. There'd be time for that, or so she thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:01 am

Azami, apparently, did not want to get down to the business of sex right away. Nazaria supposed that even the former hentai champion was a wrestler and a sexual fighter in approximately equal measure, seeing as how she had had a few fights during her time with AFW which did not involve any sex in the ring at all. Nazaria was not like her. The blue-haired girl pulled her face away from Nazaria's and, after a teasing thrust of her hips that forced their crotches into close contact, she scooted forward to sit up Nazaria's chest. Her hands reached for Nazaria's, grabbing the blonde's wrists and pinning them to the canvas.

Now, Nazaria was trapped, able to move only her lower body. She had plenty of experience moving that part of her, of course, and she was not overly worried when it came to whether this hold might wear her down at all. She felt fairly confident that she could escape from this hold right now, if she so chose. But she wanted to see what Azami had planned right now. In a hentai match, a hold like this was not necessarily as advantageous as it might have been in a submission contest, or a pins match.

Nazaria smirked up at Azami, with her face framed by the girl's smooth thighs. "Mmm...I hope you're as excited for this as I am," she would whisper, before blowing a stream of warm breath over Azami's nearby crotch.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:11 am

"Mmmh... I got a feeling that you might be a bit too excited for this..." Azami replied, the blow of air from Nazaria on her nether region made her purr a bit. "Not that I mind..."

Azami took a bit to choose her next move, before she rolled herself to the side, aiming to pull Nazaria into a bodyscissor instead of pinning the girl schoolgirl style. She wasn't sure when the girl was going to get serious, if ever, but right now all she needed to focus was weakening her opponent as much as possible. Of course, a little fun while doing that would be fun, so Azami would let go one of Nazaria's hands and use her free hand to grope the girl's breast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:03 am

Azami seemed as though she actually wanted to make a wrestling match out of Nazaria's glorified fuckfest! That she was doing her best to actually wrestle someone who had never in her life competed in a real wrestling match was adorable, and also a little bit naive, when one factored in the manner in which Nazaria had invited Azami to Alaska for this little scuffle. Nazaria would bide her time, however, wiggling slightly in the schoolgirl pin, and then, once Azami had shifted that to a bodyscissors, Nazaria would grunt and pant softly, shifting her weight back and forth as she actually felt a bit of a pinch around her midsection as the former hentai champion closed those strong legs around her. As she was squeezed, Nazaria couldn't help but wince and groan.

When she felt Azami's hand close around her breast, though, it was as if the pain of the scissor hold floated away, and she would purr audibly, grinning and wiggling enough to turn her body towards Azami, relieving some of the pressure on her, and allowing her to look right into the blue-haired woman's eyes. "There's no such thing as 'too excited.' Especially when you're what is being anticipated, my sweet princess," Nazaria would say, before she would reach forward with both hands. One would try to slip between Azami's leg and her own body, to begin attempting to wrench that leg off of her and free herself. The other hand went straight for Azami's crotch, latching onto it and beginning to skillfully massage the girl's pussy through the thin fabric of her bottoms with a thumb!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:44 am

"Oh, really now..." Azami grinned as she massaged the soft flesh that was Nazaria's large breast. "If you're such a fangirl, then I guess you'd make a nice little subject for m-mweehh...?!"

The blue haired girl's taunt was cut abruptly and she jumped a bit as she felt the fingers of Nazaria went for her thinly covered sex and began to massage it. She moaned and wriggled, her scissors loosening in no time as the result. The blonde might not have shown herself as a formidable wrestle, but in the sexual department, she seemed to be pretty experienced!

"Nnnn... nnn..." Azami kept purring while she tried to tighten the scissor again, ultimately realizing that she couldn't do that with the fingers of Nazaria dancing on her nether region. "Y-you... nnghh... d-don't get too carried away..." she hissed, before releasing the scissor and gave her opponent a shoving push with her foot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:05 am

For a former hentai champion, Azami was a fairly modest, sexually innocent girl! When Nazaria's hand found her crotch and began to stroke it tenderly, the scissor hold immediately loosened, making Nazaria perfectly comfortable just laying down and waiting for Azami to try to make some other move. Though the blue-haired girl kept trying to reestablish that scissor hold, she would not be even remotely successful so long as Nazaria's hand was glued to her pussy, it seemed. The blonde had never felt as though she had to preface sex with wrestling. She was perfectly fine with wild, rough, competitive sex, but she didn't care much for just plain old fighting.

Azami kept trying, but Nazaria wouldn't let go. She smirked and stuck her tongue out at Azami. If she could have reached, that tongue would already be pushing past the bikini bottoms that Azami wore to find her sweet vagina lips. "Carried away? What do you think the purpose of this match is?" Nazaria would ask, giggling as Azami kicked her away with a foot. Nazaria rolled over, tumbling across the ring, and then popped up onto her feet, giving Azami a wink and striking a sexy, come-hither pose, blowing the girl a kiss.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:02 am

"The match's purpose...?" Azami replied after she adjusted her breath and picked herself up. "Maybe I need a little reminder," she rolled her eyes. "All I know is that I'm going to make you submit..."

Nazaria's pose was more than enough of an invitation for Azami to come at the girl again, although she's approaching her carefully rather than rushing herself. Having been away from AFW for quite a while, she felt like she's been losing her sharpness and lewdness as well. Club matches were less frequent and intense, which was fine on its own, but couldn't hold a candle compared to the big league show. It seemed like she's been trying to put up a fight and Nazaria still hadn't taken her seriously all this time!

Closing in on her opponent, she'd try to reach for the blonde's arm and pulled it towards her. Her intention was to shift herself around once she had done that, aiming to wrap her other arm around the back of Nazaria's neck to put her in a side headlock!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:09 am

"Oh? A reminder? I'm hurt, my dear little princess, that when you look at me the first thing that comes to mind is still cold, wrestling analysis, rather than deep, raw, primal desire." She took one slow step forward, smirking at Azami as she would then clear her voice and whisper: "I want you to try to fuck me as hard as you can, and I want to hear you screaming in ecstasy as I coax orgasm after orgasm out of that champion of a pussy you have. In the end, I want to finish you off in the only way that could be appropriate: my pussy meeting yours, my clit finding yours, and my sex overcoming yours."

Her taunts were issued in a somewhat husky, excited whisper, and she could feel herself getting wetter just at the merest thought of fucking Azami in that manner. Nazaria wanted so powerfully to turn the former champion into her pet, and she would not be stopping tonight until Azami obeyed her every command and climaxed when Nazaria ordered her to, like any sexual pet should. Sex was all that was on Nazaria's brain right now. But Azami, as if to try to throw Nazaria off, would lunge forward and try to catch the succubus in a side headlock! Nazaria was pulled in by one arm and then felt the other arm sling around the back of her neck, locking her into the hold tightly. Nazaria gasped, but would not allow herself to be taken advantage of.

Nazaria, with her arms now free, would respond by trying to throw one around Azami in retaliation, turning the side headlock into a dueling headlocks sort of situation, with both girls caught by the other. That, more than anything, was just to bring Azami's delectable hanging breasts within range. Nazaria would reach with her far arm, trying to seize ahold of one orb and give it a firm squeeze, rolling Azami's nipple about under her top with thumb and forefinger!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next