Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 133 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 1 Bot

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

SS 16 Cruise Ship Clash: ??? Vs. Nazaria

2 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

SS 16 Cruise Ship Clash: ??? Vs. Nazaria  - Page 2 Empty Re: SS 16 Cruise Ship Clash: ??? Vs. Nazaria

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:31 pm

Azami recognized the name as one of the participants of this year Summer Splash, specifically scheduled to make her appearance on this cruise. She's been away from the scene for a while and didn't really follow up on what's happening anymore, so it came as a bit surprising to her that Nazaria engaged her before her match. Then again, it made a perfect sense that her so called secret admirer was actually another wrestler from AFW.

"The ring...? I suppose you are supposed to make an appearance there sooner or later... but I don't know if I should..." Azami replied, showing a bit of hesitation.

There wasn't any info about the would be opponent of Nazaria, but she thought that it couldn't be her since the AFW staff wasn't telling her anything about it. She'd gladly tussle around with the girl in private, but to suddenly make an appearance in the ring after being away for so long was something she doubted as a good idea.

Back to top Go down

SS 16 Cruise Ship Clash: ??? Vs. Nazaria  - Page 2 Empty Re: SS 16 Cruise Ship Clash: ??? Vs. Nazaria

Post by Daaharu Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:51 pm

Nazaria chuckled as Azami showed some hesitation at stepping into the ring with her. Now, when Nazaria presented the woman with the opportunity to fight her in the ring, Azami seemed to get shy, shrinking back a little bit, waffling about whether or not she should step into the ring after such a long time away. Needless to say, Nazaria was not going to take no for an answer. Azami seemed to be a little confused when it came to what her purpose in being here on this cruise was.

"Are we going to stop playing our little game, then? It's a shame. I was having fun," Nazaria would say, as Azami mentioned that the blonde was supposed to appear in the ring sooner or later during this cruise. Now that they were admitting to their identities, Nazaria would be a little more frank with the former hentai champion, and express her desires in a more direct fashion. She would wrap both arms around Azami, sliding her hands down to grab onto the girl's ass and give it a squeeze as she pulled on the blue-haired girl and pressed her body up against the body of the beautiful princess. "It's true that I have a scheduled match tonight in this ring. Do you happen to know who I am fighting in that match, my little princess?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:12 pm

"Well, you're giving yourself away with the name..." Azami rolled her eyes, as Nazaria's name was actually listed as the participant of the Summer Splash, and not a common name on top of that.

As she was then pulled closer by the girl, Azami let out a gasp as their bodies pressed against each other. Nazaria squeezing on her rear made her twitched a bit, and she felt her cheeks warming as she gazed into the girl's eyes.

For some reason Azami felt herself being somewhat smaller from Nazaria with the girl embracing her like this while calling her "little princess". It's weird considering that they're relatively similar in physical aspect, not to mention that Azami had been called princess on more than one occasion since it's her ring persona.

She didn't try to push the girl away, looking a little nervous instead while staying within the arms of Nazaria. It then came to her mind that the whole thing could just be a setup from the start. Nazaria sent her the letter, and lured here in order to fulfill the desires she expressed on it. She walked right into the girl's trap.

"D-don't tell me it's..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:53 am

"Hmm, so you have heard of me, then? I'm flattered," Nazaria would say, smiling as Azami pointed to Nazaria's name as what had made her decide to give up the game. At the very least, Azami had cared enough to peruse the match list for Summer Splash and see someone named Nazaria listed for a match on this ship, this afternoon. Perhaps Azami had even watched one or two matches of Nazaria's. The succubus couldn't be sure, though her ego was big enough that she very much wanted to know. She figured she would ask Azami about that later, in a more private locale.

She pulled Azami close to her and murmured in her ear, encouraging Azami to guess as to who Nazaria's opponent was to be tonight. Somehow, the blue-haired girl had not connected the dots earlier! Nazaria couldn't help but chuckle at the helpless look on the girl's face, that blush, those eyes widened slightly in surprise. Nazaria squeezed Azami a little closer, grabbing a little more tightly onto the former champion's butt. She fondled it almost possessively.

"Oh, I know I tricked you, sweetie, but I hope you won't be too mad at me, hmm? Now that you've had a chance to feel me up...and I've had a chance to feel you up, too...I think you have to agree that we make a most spectacular pair!" Nazaria would lean in and press her lips against Azami's ear, feeling the smooth skin of the Japanese girl. "You don't have to if you don't want to. But wouldn't it be fun? We're on a cruise, and everyone here would love to see you competing again. You can let loose and have a little fun, just throw yourself into the moment...and no matter win or lose, I promise you will have a night you'll never forget. Both during and after our match."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:35 am

Nazaria was quite the temptress, Azami had to admit. The way she kept fondling her as if she's already hers while persuading her to dance together on the ring almost made her wanted to stay in the embrace longer.

"Oh, you planned an after session too...?" the blue haired girl's expression became rather curious. "Well... I'd hate to disappoint you after all you had done to lure me here... If you wanted your ass kicked by me... then I can't really deny that, can I...?" Azami said, finding herself shivering a bit saying what she did since it's been so long since she had done that smack talking.

Her hands reached for the butt of Nazaria and gave them a firm squeeze before she'd try to push herself away a bit. She didn't really came here prepared for a fight, and she didn't really know how good Nazaria was, but all of that didn't seem to matter now that the girl had sparked her fighting spirit a bit. A little fun wouldn't be too bad after all that time being away from the ring. Club fighting just couldn't compare to the big stage after all.

"If we're done sampling each other... then lead the way, Nazaria-chan..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:48 am

Azami, though she had seemed unsure of whether she wanted to step back into the ring, slid easily back into the old, teasing Azami who had been a hallmark of AFW's Hentai division for so long and whom Nazaria had been so enamored with. Of course the blue-haired girl could not resist this opportunity. If it was only a one-off match, and she would remain semi-retired from AFW work, then what a match it would be, taking place on the deck of an Alaskan cruiseliner, the balmy, warm air around them tempered by the cool winds coming off of the water, with big, puffy white clouds streaked with gold as the sun set as the backdrop to their sexual duel. And if she decided to return to AFW, well, win or lose, a match like that would be spectacular, and what better way to make a return than at AFW's biggest PPV event?

Nazaria giggled as Azami would squeeze her ass in reply, then let go and try to disentangle herself from Nazaria's embrace. The blonde would allow the blue-haired princess to back up, knowing that she already had Azami ensnared in her trap for good. Nazaria licked her lips, knowing that soon she would be testing herself against a former hentai champion. And then, in perhaps an hour, she would be ravishing that former champion in the luxury suite in the bow of the boat, overlooking the Alaskan scenery.

"Follow me, then, you delicious little morsel. I need to get you into the ring before I gobble you all up." Nazaria would take Azami by the hand and pull her towards the ring. At this point, many of the women around them realized that the match was about to begin, and a stir swept through the audience as Nazaria climbed up onto the ring apron and helped Azami up behind her, with a cheer breaking out as the crowd began to coalesce.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:25 am

"Hmmph," Azami scoffed playfully as she heard Nazaria's taunt. "I just hope you're not taking more than what you can chew..." she said before following the girl all the way to the ring.

The crowds soon began to assemble around the ring, and they seemed to get pretty loud when they realized the identity of the mysterious opponent Nazaria was supposed to face. It seemed her disappearance didn't really made Azami lose her fans, so it was kind of heartwarming to know.

The blue haired girl gave a hand wave here and then before she slipped herself into the ring, where she'd take off her clothing to reveal the sexy outfit she wore underneath as instructed. The reaction from the audience was almost deafening. Azami had to say she felt all heated up already just from the noise. How long had it been since she had the crowds yelling her name? She had to say she kinda missed it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:18 am

The crowd knew what was about to happen, and gathered around the ring in a large, loosely-organized mob, a few women jostling each other for prime viewing positions as the blonde and blue-haired hentai goddesses climbed up onto the ring apron and then slipped between the ropes. When the crowd recognized Azami, they began to cheer loudly, with more than a few whistling at the lovely woman or calling out encouragements to her. The crowd was smaller than the normal AFW audience, and it had an almost intimate feel to it, as the two of them would be engaging in a very intimate struggle in front of a smaller, exclusive crowd.

Azami began to strip down into the sexy attire which Nazaria had requested of her. The princess-like attire was meant to impress, and impress it did. The jewels and pearls which hung in strands at her hips were beautiful, and Nazaria smirked, knowing that they would prove good handholds for her. Azami also wore several exquisite bracelets around both wrists, which were similar to the expensive bracelets which Nazaria wore. Nazaria kept her sarong wrapped around her waist, and she otherwise would cast off her hat and sunglasses to leave herself in nothing but that sarong, her orange bikini, and a selection of expensive jewelry, with a gold and sapphire necklace and similar bracelets.

Nazaria would do a twirl, stopping after one hundred and eighty degrees to arch her back and stick her butt out at her blue-haired opponent. She looked over her shoulder and feigned an embarrassed expression, putting a finger to her lips and tilting her head as she gave Azami a little display before they got this match started.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:36 am

Azami fixed her gaze on Nazaria as the girl did her turn and pose, rolling her eyes at that the expression she put. As if someone who dared to grope her butt before they introduced herself knew any sense of shame. She just smirked and did a little stretching, as she didn't really came her with a match on her mind.

The scenery behind them was beautiful, with the sun preparing to settle down and all, making this bout having an intimate feeling to it. If this would be a match that marked her comeback to the wrestling life, then it couldn't really get better than this. Azami had to say, she had to give credit to Nazaria and the AFW staffs for setting all of this, even if she wasn't being informed about it.

"As you know I've been away from this business for a while," Azami said as she approached the center of the ring. "So go easy on me?" she gave Nazaria a coy smile, raising her arms for a lockup invitation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:31 pm

Azami did not bother to do a pose of her own for Nazaria's enjoyment, but the stretching which she did to limber up before the match gave the blonde hentai star a number of excellent views. Nazaria was never shy about enjoying a woman's body, whether with her eyes or with her own body, and so, as the two of them prepared to engage with each other, Nazaria would stare at Azami, hardly even blinking. She traced the sumptuous curve of the girl's hip with her eyes, looking forward to feeling up that hot ass, and would also measure up Azami's large, youthful breasts and her tight tummy. Nazaria's eyes eventually came all the way up to her opponent's face, meeting those two ocean-blue eyes with her red ones and grinning.

"We can keep this match pretty simple, hmm? I don't intend to focus on any sort of convoluted rules when I could be focusing on you," Nazaria would say. When she looked at Azami, she wanted to lavish the girl with all of her attention, and make her scream in ecstasy in so many different ways. "First to give in verbally loses. As soon as you profess your desire to be dominated by me all night long, I'll whisk you away to our suite for my evening victory lap, princess."

Now, as the crowd gathered close and the sun dipped very close to the surface of the vast Pacific Ocean to the west, casting golden light across the deck of the cruise ship, Nazaria and Azami would move towards each other, raising their arms and meeting in the center of the ring. "Are you sure you're ready?" Nazaria would ask, raising an eyebrow as she gazed at Azami, before lifting her arms a little higher to accept the lockup offer from her opponent and interlock her fingers with the cute, thin fingers of a gorgeous princess.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next