Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Today at 4:55 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Dogami Nigen - Roll On
by Whitecrow233 Today at 3:28 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 3:01 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, LilyStar, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mina Oates & Mina Vice vs Akashi

3 posters

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Mina Oates & Mina Vice vs Akashi - Page 12 Empty Re: Mina Oates & Mina Vice vs Akashi

Post by Lordoftigers Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:24 am

Mina listened to her she was still shaking her whole body trembling completely her mind was swimming, her whole world was spinning. She finally looked up at her lover unable to bear the sight of Mina like the way she was. Though her last words hit her like an anvil the pain she felt last time that she had left Mina she couldn't see herself ever doing that again. She quickly moved forward wrapping her arms around Mina her head burying in to her stomach as she sobbed weakly. "Mina..." she whimpered out softly as she shook against her "I LOVE YOU...."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Mina Oates & Mina Vice vs Akashi - Page 12 Empty Re: Mina Oates & Mina Vice vs Akashi

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:45 am

Akashi turned her eyes downward and neatly folded her hands in her lap as she listened to the two. The exchange, their tears and heated words almost brought her to tears as well, but she tried to remain a stoic anchor for both girls. Keeping her eyes from meeting with theirs helped her. She was sure if she saw Mina and Vice both crying, she was bound to follow suit. She was the third party, interfering where she wasn't wanted. At least with Vice. She patiently. She was about to speak when she saw the two embrace. She turned her head and let the sweat soaked hair fall over her face. Even as she smiled she herself coudln't hold back a few tears that dripped down her face. She made sure to keep them hidden, thankful for the hair that hid them. She was happy for the two, espeically if they were happy together. She knew it wouldn't keep her and Mina from being best friends so she let them have their moment, merely watching silently.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:49 am

"Thank you Jesus," Mina whispered loudly, leaning over to cradle Vice in her body and stroking her hair. She wept openly, tears streaming over her love's bare back. "I love you. I love you, I love you," she gushed, whimpering as her relief made her bawl openly for the moment.

"I never want to hurt you," she ranted. "I don't. I won't! But... but Akashi is a good woman. I know you'd think so too if you get to know her. So I don't want to hurt you either," she said to Akashi, not seeing the tears but knowing she had to be affected. She smiled at the passionate sumo, even as she continued to stroke and coo and hush warmly at her fiancee. She smiled at Akashi. "Thank you so much for loving me too," she said. "I swear, I've got enough heart to love you both, but Mina... you're my truest love. But Akashi, you're..."

She had to smile as her tears fell. "You're not fat. Not at all. The only thing that's too big on you is your heart." She nuzzled her face into Vice's hair. "Don't hate her, please. You're my true love, but I do love her too. I want to stay with you alone, but I want us... well, to be able to love eachother."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:58 am

Vice continued to cry weakly as she held on to her lover not planning on moving away from her anytime soon just listening to Mina while also loving the feel of her. She was exhausted emotionally and physically all of this was truly to much for her to deal with right now and she didn't know how to handle it still. She loved Mina, she also knew that Mina loved Akashi but Vice couldn't see herself sharing her lover with another girl. "Mina...." she whispered weakly as she tried to calm herself down though a small yawn seeped out showing that she was extremely tired. "I don't hate her....but can we save this conversation for after I get sleep."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:00 am

Akashi agily wiped her tears away in the same motion she brushed her hair from her face. She smiled genuinely. "Baka." She said softly. "all that stammering about, when you try not to hurt someone that's when you end up doing it the most." She wasn't being serious, more so encouraging Mina in her own way. "Just say how you really feel. We're all big girls here. If we can't stand the heat, we shouldn't be in the fire in the first place, right?" She said giving a quick glance to Vice. She then waved her hand. "Yeah, yeah I get it, real mushy. I thought I was the one who was bad at cheesy romance." She then grinned widely at Mina. "But you're right." She then grinned mischeiviously. "The both of you... don't know from love until you've been loved by a Sumo!" With a gleam in her eye she would move towards them and wrap her arms around the two and squeeze them in a tight and loving bearhug.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:13 am

Mina was squeezed in the hug, doing her best to shelter the fragile Vice from the hold with her body. "Of course," she said softly to her. "Sleep all you want. You earned it, my love." She'd give a meaningful look at Akashi, stroking and petting and just letting Vice feel her breathing. As she dozed off, she would look at Akashi imploringly, but not say anything, at least until she was sure Vice was out. Nothing beyond "She's a sleepyhead," though with a tone of praise to it.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:54 pm

Vice giggled softly before she could barely keep her eyes opened then drifting off to sleep rather quickly. Her small body resting gently against Mina as she breathed in and out while she dreamed peaceably.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:59 pm

Mina stroked her lover's hair quietly for a bit, an adorable human kitten in her lap. "Well...?" she said invitingly, smiling a bit frailly at Akashi.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:57 pm

Akashi relaxed a little and gently ran her hand up and down Mina's back, comfortingly. She inhaled and sighed deeply. "I... don't know..." She said lowering her head. "I honestly never expected things to turn out this way." She looked up at Mina. "I... don't know how I feel right now." She said turning her head a little bit. "There's a lot to digest." She looked back up at Mina. "Why didn't you tell her about us?" She said not scolding Mina but genuinely curious. Akashi was still alittle hurt, still a lot confused and very exhausted. She wasn't sure if right now the victory was worth what had happened. Vice could have just accepted things because she was too tired to fight it out. Maybe when she got a chance to think things would heat up again. She just didn't know what to do.

She looked up at Mina and smiled weakly, trying not to let her own feelings show through. "How are you doing, babe?" She said in a soft tone, trying to be as hopeful and comforting as she could manage.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:46 pm

"I.... I hadn't seen her much lately..." Was that why she'd gone with Akashi so freely? Vice's career had been budding up a bit, and they'd been intimate (as in sleeping together et all) but she kept remembering that abandonment a few months ago when she'd wake to an empty bed or working out alone. The time together was wonderful, but she still had a weighty air about her mind when Vice randomly returned from her disappearance and asked to marry her. It had never sat totally right with her, and couldn't make herself really agree to it on the spot...

"I..." She shook her head, though not in refusal as much as shaking away cobwebs. She looked at Akashi, a defiant little fire in her eyes, small but fierce as it refused to be extinguished by the tears. "I don't regret it." It was a statement built out of concrete, as though never so sure of anything. "I don't want you to feel like this was a mistake." She'd look into Akashi's eyes, sharing the fire openly if she had managed to miss it somehow.

"I don't care what happens. I still love you. She can't make me not love you, and nothing can. Stab me in the back, humiliate me, I'll still love you. And..." she bit her lip for a moment to look at the peacefully slumbering girl of violet beneath her. It faltered her for a moment before the fire rekindled when her eyes went back to Akashi. "And if she won't let me see you... be with you..."

She found herself letting the words hang heavily. Mina hoped desperately that the fires held off the frailty in her trailing off, and the echo of Mina's inner voice behind her eyes and words. "Why am I so weak...?" it whimpered inside.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next