Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 216 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 216 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Don't understimate me!

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Don't understimate me! - Page 5 Empty Re: Don't understimate me!

Post by Winner3 Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:23 pm

"Pig, huh?" Sandy remarked as she stared down at Aiko. She would look annoyed and throw a fist, aiming to punch Aiko in the stomach as she stayed mounted on her. If the hit connected, Sandy would ball up her other first before threatening Aiko. "Call me a pig, again! I dare ya!"

Don't understimate me! - Page 5 IgQk2vDon't understimate me! - Page 5 PP89dH8Don't understimate me! - Page 5 ZoIhtGgDon't understimate me! - Page 5 C8s1fSDon't understimate me! - Page 5 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:31 pm

Aiko screamed out when Sandy hit her hart into her stomach. Aiko needed to cough some times before she could. Speak up again. She looked up to her opponent. She know she should better keep her mouth shut but right now she could go even for Sandy insulting her calling her a squirt. “You are a pig in a ugly blue swimsuit! Did have the money for something other than this?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:09 pm

Sandy became more frustrated with Aiko. She figured she could beat the fight out of the smaller girl. But her strong will was proving to be a difficult one to subdue. In a fit of rage, Sandy would begin hammering away at Aiko's belly several times to get her to stop talking. She grunted with each punch and she tried to make sure they all had weight and strength behind them. Finally, Sandy would get up, pulling Aiko by the hair to force her up as well.

"Next time I have to kick your butt, I'll wear a different colored swimsuit just for you!" Sandy said in a mocking tone before pulling Aiko's head between her thighs and attempting to pull her up for a mean, jumping piledriver!

Don't understimate me! - Page 5 IgQk2vDon't understimate me! - Page 5 PP89dH8Don't understimate me! - Page 5 ZoIhtGgDon't understimate me! - Page 5 C8s1fSDon't understimate me! - Page 5 URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:22 pm

Aiko was looked up to her opponent still a smile on her face. Then it started to train punches into Aiko´s stomach. With every hit the girl take she screamed out. She thought every moment she had to vomit because of all the punches into her stomach. Aiko twitched under ever punch she took. After some punches it felt like her opponent was punching right throw her. The whole time she get´s beaten up from her opponent she holds on the bottom rope of the ring.
After some time that felt for aiko like it were never ending Sandy finally stopped her attack. She grabbed Aiko´s hair and pulled her up hard. Aiko had to scream out loud. When the both girl where standing, Sandy was mocking Aiko.

Aiko looked into her face and smiled, although could not stand on her own any more. She had to hold her hurting stomach but was limply like an wet paper. “I think piggy pink would suit you very well!”, Aiko put the last nail in her own casket. The other girl put her head between her legs. Then she done a jumping piledriver.

Aiko´s head hit the mat hard with her own weight and the weight of her opponent. The whole power of the impact went into her neck.
That was it. Aiko wasn´t even screaming any more she just passed out and fall down to the mat like a back of rice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:21 pm

Sandy had finally succeeded in silencing Aiko. She sat next to the little firecracker after having laid her out with that vicious piledriver. She breathed for a bit before taking in the silence. She was still upset with Aiko. Her words hurt, not that Sandy would ever show it. The fact that she was too angry with Aiko to count or care about the ropebreak was proof enough of that. She lifted Aiko's and let it fall to confirm the knockout. Sandy did it 3 times and smiled. Aiko wouldn't be talking trash to her, anytime soon.

Taking time to stand and resting her foot over the spirited little lady's belly, Sandy would slowly count a pin. She had already beaten Aiko in two contests of strength. And she relished in that fact, but beating her in the ring was the single best part. "One....two...three..." She said while looking down at Aiko with a confident smile. She left the ring to get her stuff, the bag that she came to the gym with. Crawling up a note on a piece of paper, she'd leave a message for her defeated foe.

"You know what? I hope you do have a long and promising career as a wrestler. It'll give you plenty of time to keep jobbing to me. Come back when you're ready for your next beat down.

Sincerely,
The better woman and wrestler, Sandy.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:47 pm

It took Aiko a while to wake up. She sits up in the ring and looked around. No one was left here. She was the only one here.
Then the pain comes back. Aiko screamed out when every inch of her body started to hurt and burn. She slowly made her way back up. This did not go well for her… but she asked for this… Aiko was about to leave the ring when she found the piece of paper.
She picked it up and looked what was written on it. After finishing she thought for a moment. Should she really face off against someone like her again…

After a short while it was clear to her, she wanted a rematch… she needed this rematch if she ever wanted to become a considerable wrestler. After this match she knew sandy… she knew her moves and she knew how to bring her down.
She slowly left the ring and the gym to head home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5