Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:29 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

"Iron Will" Ryota (Debut) vs Jack Frost, Bedroom Match!

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

"Iron Will" Ryota (Debut) vs Jack Frost, Bedroom Match! - Page 2 Empty Re: "Iron Will" Ryota (Debut) vs Jack Frost, Bedroom Match!

Post by TheEditor1023 Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:34 am

Ryota tried to lock the submission in properly, but Jack was one step ahead as he started throwing some elbows straight into his face! The strikes were powerful enough to make him release the hold and send him dizzy once more. He was extremely confused as he was picked back up to his feet on the bed and before he knew it, got smashed straight down to the mattress in a twist of fate!

His vision momentarily went black as his ears rang, and regained his senses just in time to hear the referee count the second fall. "What.....wait!" Ryota suddenly panicked but it was too late as the referee counted the third pin and Jack Frost won the first fall! Ryota sighed, but then quickly decided to play possum. Maybe if he laid still, Jack would drop his guard and Ryota could seize advantage in his own...."special" way, it was a bedroom match after all.

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

"Iron Will" Ryota (Debut) vs Jack Frost, Bedroom Match! - Page 2 Empty Re: "Iron Will" Ryota (Debut) vs Jack Frost, Bedroom Match!

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:57 pm

ONe the three count finished, Jack just lay there on top of Ryota for a moment, already having a surefire foothold in this match. It seemed on a physical level, Ryota wasn't fast enough to keep up with him. He needed to keep the momentum going!

Getting to his feet, he reached down and dragged the young man to his feet, aiming to get a few good jabs in to soften him up. Judging from his dazed state, it seemed like a safe bet to secure the win.

"Iron Will" Ryota (Debut) vs Jack Frost, Bedroom Match! - Page 2 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:09 pm

Ryota focused on his breathing as Jack lifted the man onto his feet. He waited till Jack was ready to strike when Ryota made his move, he quickly pulled himself out of Jack's grip before aiming for a crushing knee to his gut! As Jack bent over Ryota would go for something the other man wouldn't expect, and pull his head up before locking his lips onto his for a deep kiss!

He made sure to keep the kiss locked in as he slowly pushed Jack to the floor before straddling him. Holding his hands to the mattress, Ryota would then slowly kiss down his opponent's neck and around his chest to further distract the man, it might be his best shot at taking the advantage!

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:34 pm

The kick to the midsection was surprising enough, doubling Jack over and winding him noticeably, but what Ryota did next floored him. Feeling Ryota grab his head, Jack found his lips pressed against those of his opponents.

Jack's wide blue eyes stared directly into the blood red of his opponent, before fluttering shut and kissing back slowly. The sudden switch from pain to pleasure threw the spirit off, so much that he made no move to resist as he was pushed down to the mat, moaning softly as he felt his neck and chest assaulted with kisses.

"Mmmmm....what....are.....mmmmmm." Jack moaned, his eyes half lidded as his whole body shuddered.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:04 pm

Ryota's kisses were a success, as he had managed to keep Jack down and it seems like he wouldn't be fighting back any time soon. Ryota continued the kisses as he trailed down Jack's body until he suddenly pushed himself into the air and landed his knees straight onto the winter spirit's midsection! Hearing the other man moan, Ryota came back up to straddle his waist again and kept his hands held down as he said "That's in case you try anything.....now stay quiet and relax, let me do the work...". Suddenly Ryota began to grind his ass slowly and seductively on Jack's crotch, making sure to keep the pleasure going as he had the advantage.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:06 pm

Jack's mind was in a haze by this point. His entire body jolted when Ryota's knees drilled him in his abs, and the kissing was making things impossible for him to put together.His hands were pinned, but he could still get his shoulders up to prevent a fall.

That's when Ryota whispered those words and began grinding on him. Jack's back arched, a moan escaping his lips. Sexual moves like this threw Jack off just enough so his opponent could capitalize on it.

"Mmmmm." Jack moaned quietly, his dick hardening with each passing second, "Feels....good....."

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:25 pm

Ryota's "offence" was working as Jack moaned and arched underneath him. Ryota made sure to press his ass down harder on the spirit's growing erection, if all could work out, maybe he could keep him down for the second count!

Ryota noticed how Jack was keeping his shoulders up to prevent the pin, so he jumped up and landed his knees on the midsection again, but this time he turned and straddled his chest, his bubble butt inches away from Jack's face as he began stroking the erection with his hand. "Keep quiet....I'll make the rest quick and painless if you stay down." He teased as he playfully wiggled his ass in front of Jack's face. He was hoping his body weight would be enough to keep the man's shoulders down as the referee came in for the pin, whilst hopefully stroking the man's cock would be enough to distract him from the count.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:57 am

As soon as the spirit's shoulders were down, the ref went for the cover, only making it to two before Jack managed to kick out. Still in a pleasure filled haze, he managed to shove Ryota off, stumbling away slightly. He needed a few moments to catch his breath and clear his head, but it seemed his opponent wasn't going to give him that chance.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:11 pm

Ryota's pin was broke as Jack suddenly pushed him off and got back to his feet. Ryota was quick to get back into the fight though, bounding up to his feet and landing another kiss on his opponent. He let the kiss stay for a few moments, before slowly stopping and looking deep into his eyes."You're so cute..." He said to Jack, before quickly turning around, wrapping the spirit's head onto his shoulder, and slamming down onto his ass for the Whippersnapper!

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:17 pm

Just as Jack finally managed to get to his feet, he was whipped around for another slow make out with Ryota. Just as before, Jack melted into the kiss, too aroused to push him away.

The slow pause and deep look made Jack think that maybe losing wouldn't be that bad, when the Whippersnapper connected. The spirit's jaw was driven into the shoulder of his opponent, nearly knocking Jack out then and there. Jack's head snapped upward, his lean body swaying uneasily on his knees, before collapsing spread eagle on the bed, unmoving except for the labored breathing of his chest.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next