by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

AV 16: Melody Serperior vs. Lena "Tracer" Oxton

4 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

AV 16: Melody Serperior vs. Lena "Tracer" Oxton Empty AV 16: Melody Serperior vs. Lena "Tracer" Oxton

Post by Kelsea Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:36 pm

Preceded by: Avalanche 16 Opening Ceremony
Followed by: AV 16: Kawaii Title Fourway - Claire vs. Aoi vs. Cutey Kanai vs. Momo

Melody Serperior
AV 16: Melody Serperior vs. Lena "Tracer" Oxton HZOd8F2
Vs.
Lena "Tracer" Oxton
AV 16: Melody Serperior vs. Lena "Tracer" Oxton 03e2c3a3ab700c2d0f254019bd01147eb7abc1d9d7791be96975fc8357d9d4ec_1

Match Type: Hardcore
Winning Condition: Pinfall, Submission or Knockout
Special Conditions: no DQ

Spotlight
characters:
AV 16: Melody Serperior vs. Lena "Tracer" Oxton ELZuoMvAV 16: Melody Serperior vs. Lena "Tracer" Oxton OG5hnuaAV 16: Melody Serperior vs. Lena "Tracer" Oxton Cg3CzYmAV 16: Melody Serperior vs. Lena "Tracer" Oxton 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

AV 16: Melody Serperior vs. Lena "Tracer" Oxton Empty Re: AV 16: Melody Serperior vs. Lena "Tracer" Oxton

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:55 am

Backstage, Melody was getting dressed in her attire in the locker room, Navi with her in her regular clothes. Her match was going to start in about 5 minutes

She decided to check everything she knew about the match one last time. First, the match was a hardcore match. Given that this was her second no-DQ match in a row, it seemed to Melody that she gave the higher ups a bad, at the very least wrong, impression during her 3 months in the company. She wasn’t worried about the hardcore stipulation. Weapons will be around, but, unless her opponent was willing she felt it would be unlikely that they would even come into play

Next, the match was the opener. At this Melody couldn’t help but feel a little disappointed, and yet, couldn’t really blame anyone but herself. Looking down the card, Harley was fighting for Softcore title and Akiko was defending her Tag Title. At the same time, the fact that she was opening the card meant that the company trusted her enough to warm up the crowd before the really big matches.

Navi only scoffed at this: “Those business people seriously don’t see talent even if it stands right before them”

“I think its fine. My win/loss record could’ve been much better at this point in time”

“Hmm”

While Navi went with Melody to Canada mostly for morale support, the main reason for Navi to go with her mostly because she would’ve had nothing to do in Japan during the event.

Last thing to check was her opponent, Lena “Tracer” Oxton. It took her insider a while to get information on her, her making her debut at the PPV, and what he got on her was mildly useful. A fellow English, mostly fought in underground wrestling, mediocre win/loss record there, has a very fast paced style of fighting.

“So, can you explain to me why she can debut on a PPV, while I couldn’t?”

“I don’t know. Maybe she is someone who the higher-ups think will be good for their company… or maybe she really is just that good…”

Melody felt nervous for this match. Her win/loss record wasn’t the most stellar thing ever, and if she wanted to go far in this business, hell, wrestling in general, she needed to start winning a lot more.

Navi noticed the doubt on her friend’s face.

“So, what, you think she might be better than me? Without even seeing her in the ring? Look, I am sure you’ll win this. Don’t even set yourself up for failure. You are going to win. And after the match, we will go to the most expensive restaurant nearby to celebrate”

Melody smiled, calming her nerves a little bit “Alright”. Melody stood up and went to the mirror to fix her attire.

“How is your leg?”

In her last match, Melody’s opponent has been working over her right leg. Nothing was broken, but it needed time to heal after the match. Now, while it was fine while walking, shifting too much of her weight onto it stung a bit.

“Has been better”

“Careful for the match, then. And don’t favour your left leg too much, she might pick up on it”

A crewmember knocked on the door of the locker room “2 minutes to the entrance”

“Well, good luck”

“Thank you!”

The 2 of them high-fived each other as Melody went out of the room.

At the gorilla position and one minute before her entrance, Melody calmed down, shook unhelpful thoughts from her head, and went into battle mode.

“Showtime”

Her new theme began playing (her old theme caused some copyright issues in both Japan and Canada), “Etrian Odyssey 4 – End of Raging Winds”. She ran onto the entrance ramp at around 0:20 point of the song, people cheering as she was going in. Running down the entrance ramp while doing some poses and high-fiving members of the audience, she reached the ropes at 1:04 point of the song and entered the ring, and doing one final bow at 1:25 point of the song.

Her music faded away, and she went to the corner to wait for her opponent.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

AV 16: Melody Serperior vs. Lena "Tracer" Oxton Empty Re: AV 16: Melody Serperior vs. Lena "Tracer" Oxton

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:06 am

Unlike her opponent, Tracer was nothing but a ball of pure excitement in the locker room. Not only did she make it into the biggest promotion in Japan, but she was debuting ON A PPV SHOW!!!! To say the Brit was happy was the understatement of the century.

Taking a moment to look over the rules did a little to sober her excitement though. The possible repercussions that could arise from a Hardcore Weapon match were too numerous to count. Her plan would just be to keep it simple and stick to the basics of the fight. She wasn't one for weapons anymore since her very brief stint in a private military a few years back...but no one would know about that. That would be impossible.

"Cheers Luv! The Calvary's here!" blared on the loudspeakers, sending Tracer's cockney accent all over the stadium before her music began.

Intro Music
Waiting for he music to hit, the brunette stepped onto the ramp, striking a confident pose for the crowd.  Making a pair of finger guns, she fanned out her arms with a smirk, as a trail of fireworks erupted along the edge of the stage shooting upward  with a successive series of bangs. The haze of smoke obscured the view of the crowd for a moment, just as the music struck it's major chords for the chorus, Tracer burst through the smoke, a smile on her face and a flutter in her heart. SHe was finally here.

Running down the ramp, she gave all the fans a high five, sporting her british bomber jacket and a pair of form fitting yellow-orange tights. Her orange tinted goggles nestled firmly over her brown eyes did nothing to diminish the spark behind the wide orbs, and every fan could feel the excitement radiating off of her. As a final show off moment to the crowd, Tracer ran to the ring, leaping clean through the the ropes and tucking into a roll, ending with a perfect stop in the center of the ring. The crowd roared their approval whistling and clapping as her music began to fade away.

AV 16: Melody Serperior vs. Lena "Tracer" Oxton WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:27 am

Waiting in the corner while Lena Oxton made her entrance, Melody couldn't help but notice the excitement on her opponent's face... and how serious she has come out during her entrance. She thought she needed to lighten up herself. She was here to give the fans a show, and she could hardly do it if she didn't enjoy the show herself, smiling herself, nervousness leaving her for the moment.

Standing up after her opponent's energetic entrance. Melody took off her jacket and shirt open her MMA top, racer pants and shoes on.

While the announcer were announcing the details for the match, Melody extended her hand to Lena. Being experienced, she didn't know how her opponent would react, but in no way was she going for a cheap shot in this situation, even if it was allowed

"Hi! Hope we have a great match!"

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:57 am

Tracer looked down at the extended hand, before clasping it eagerly and shaking it, a youthful smile on her face.

"Same to you luv! Let's give the crowd a good show!" she chirped happily before nimbly back flipping into her own corner, waving to few happy young fans in the front row.

The ref checked them both for weapons before calling for the bell. Taking a moment to cast her gaze at the weapons littered around the ring, "Ummmm I'm assuming you're not the biggest fan of all this?"

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:11 am

As Tracer happily returned her the handshake and they were separated to check for additional weapons for the match, Melody glanced at the weapons over her shoulder. Chairs, Ladders, Tables, Kendo Sticks and a couple aluminium trash cans all littered the ringside. The only time Melody used a steel chair during the match came out of major difficulty against her opponent. She would much rather prefer not to use any weapon.

"Not really. I can beat you without using anything there", pointing at the ringside.

Last edited by Vcom7418 on Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:36 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Removed "probably" so that the story of the match makes a bit more sense.)

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:30 am

"Ooooooh you got some fire in those eyes! I like it!" Tracer grinned cracking her neck and rolling up her sleeves. If there was one thing she liked more than a match it was a match with a feisty opponent....and tea, but that was beside the point!

With the bell clanging away, Tracer shot forward like a bullet let loose from the muzzle of a gun. When speed was needed there were few better than her. British Bruiser she was called in the opening ceremony? British Bullet was more accurate. Instead of going for the obvious punch or clothesline, she slid smoothly under her opponent's guard. In a rare feat of mobility, even for the more agile woman. She got to her feet, using the bottom rope as a springboard to launch herself up. Twisting in midair, Tracer aimed a kick right for the small of Melody's back.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:53 am

Melody smirked at her opponent's comment.

As ref called for the bell to officially start the match, Tracer simply ran at her and... wow. Melody thought she was fast, but she was nothing compared to this. She tried to outstretch her arm for a clothesline, hoping that Lena would simply run into her forearm.

But that didn't happen, as Lena didn't even plan to attack from up-front, as she slippled right past Melody's arm.

"Huh?"

With Tracer's speed, Melody couldn't turn herself towards her opponent in time as her opponent took slightly into the air, and launched a kick at Melody's back.

"AGH"

She would clutch her back with her right hand, while trying to turn towards her opponent, trying to prepare for her next move.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:30 am

The kick did the trick of dislodging her opponent. The trick was not going for the win right away. The smarter option was to prod and chip away at Melody's defenses, bit by bit. Get a feel for her style and find appropriate counters.

Landing gracefully on her feet, she decided to go for the legs, bringing her own foot around in a sweeping arc to nail right below the kneecap. The look in here eyes was that of a cunning, calculating mind. She wasn't just a easy on the eyes girl. She was an intelligent fighter.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:41 am

Lena already was on her feet as Melody turned around. She couldn't waste a second with how fast she was. She immediately tried to launch a kick to the side of her opponent's head to daze her and create an opening.

However, Tracer's follow up attack was already underway as she kicked Melody in her right knee, the same one that was hurt badly in her last match. With a scream of pain, Melody fell down to the mat on her back, not knowing whether the kick connected or not.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next