by Yori Today at 4:00 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by Underdog21 Today at 3:00 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 11:27 pm

» One Knight in Hel- Triin vs Bianka Hardcore
by Lilybell Mon May 27, 2024 9:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 41 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

AV 16: Melody Serperior vs. Lena "Tracer" Oxton

4 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

AV 16: Melody Serperior vs. Lena "Tracer" Oxton - Page 5 Empty Re: AV 16: Melody Serperior vs. Lena "Tracer" Oxton

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:11 pm

Tracer could see out of the corner of her eye what Melody was about to do, and despite the immense pain still lingering, she couldn't afford to take the hit. Otherwise it was game over for her in her debut match!

As soon as Melody leaped into the air, Tracer rolled as fast as she could, aiming to get out of the way as quickly as possible, leaving nothing but the matted floor for her opponent to land on.

AV 16: Melody Serperior vs. Lena "Tracer" Oxton - Page 5 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

AV 16: Melody Serperior vs. Lena "Tracer" Oxton - Page 5 Empty Re: AV 16: Melody Serperior vs. Lena "Tracer" Oxton

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:09 am

When jumping for the move, Melody assumed Lena was too hurt to even attempt to roll out of harms way, which is why she thought it was ok to do the dangerous manuever she only recently developed in training.

So she was very surprised when her back met the matted floor, rather than Tracer's torso.

"AAAAGH", and despite the mats, she just jumped fairly high into the air to land on her back, and there was no way this wouldn't hurt her back. Rolling through the failed Swanton, Melody managed to stand up on her feet, but she was rubbing her sore upper back, looking at Tracer in the meantime to make sure she didn't fully recover from Melody's assault with weapons.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:23 am

Tracer let out the breath she didn't know she had been holding when the Swanton failed to connect, resulting in Melody injuring herself in the process. Struggling to her feet, she'd feign being more injured than she was, leaning against the apron. When Melody would go for her, the brunette would lash out with a kick right to the jaw, aiming to send her opponent to the table set up beside the ring.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:32 am

Somewhat recovering from the failed Swanton, Melody made her way towards risen Tracer. Plan was still the same, hit her here, hit her in the ring, pin. And that's what she expected would happen.

However, while passing a set up table, she didn't expect Lena to muster any offence in her state, let alone managing to kick her in the jaw, sending her flying, with landing point being the same table she passed a moment ago, the thing collapsing from the impact and Melody lying on the broken table.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:46 am

The moment Melody crashed through the table, the crowd lost it's mind, starting to chant, "You can do it!"

Whether those were aimed at Lena or Melody was the question here, but the Brit was glad to see the crowd was enjoying the show. Walking slowly over to Melody, she dragged her up before whipping her into the ring, wanting to keep this in the ring. With Melody prone in the center of the ring, Tracer slowly climbed up the ropes, poised on the top before jumping forward for a body splash.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:05 am

Melody was still dazed from the kick to the jaw, not to mention her back was in pain from both the swanton and crashing into the table. She couldn't do anything as Tracer got her back into the ring.

Managing to somewhat get back into it just as Lena was climbing the top rope. Melody's plan now changed slightly since they weren't outside anymore, but if her timing with this was just right, the match could end right here, with her being victorious.

Just as Tracer folded her legs slightly to jump, Melody immideatly jump to her feet. As Lena was falling through the air, Melody would try and grab Tracer's head as she fell, driving her opponent's head into the mat with her finisher, Leaf Blade.

If the timing was successful, this would be it, Melody thought. This wasn't a move anyone normally kicked out of. Despite the pain in her back from the fall, Melody would roll towards Tracer to make the cover for the final fall in her match.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:46 am

The moment Tracer left the corner post, she knew something was off. Her fears were confirmed when Melody got to her feet, catching her in mid air to nail her with her leaf blade finisher! The crowd was on their feet, screaming as Melody rolled Tracer's limp body over for the cover. The ref slid close, slamming her hand to the canvas.

"ONE! TWO!!" she called, hand halfway down for the three count, before Tracer's arm shot up to break the count, sending the crowd into a frenzy. She kicked out? How!?

The british brunette rolled away, much slower than usual, with her head still ringing from the finisher. She was in a bad way, and wasn't sure she could take another hit like that.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:32 am

"ONE!"

"TWO"

"THR--NOOO!!!"
, the crowd erupted, as ref rose and only showed the two count.

Melody, on the other hand wasn't that excited. With an emotionless look on her face as Tracer rolled away from the kick out, she turned to the ref.

"That was three...."

"No. That was two."

"What... the HELL! THERE IS NO WAY SHE COULD'VE KICKED OUT! THERE IS NO WAY THAT WASN'T A 3!!!"

The kick out was the final straw for Melody. She stopped thinking straight, she could only think of winning this match, no matter which ends she would have to take.

"Stop shouting at me. She did kick out, and it wasn't a 3, and I trust in my ability as ref. Match goes on.", the ref said to Melody

"Damnit...DAMNIT!!!, she turned to Tracer, and approached the brunette with murder in her eyes.

"WHY (SMACK!) THE (SMACK!) FUCK (SMACK!) CAN'T (SMACK!) YOU (SMACK!) STAY (SMACK!) DOWN (SMACK!)

Every word of her sentance was accentuated with a punch to Lena's head, going up to 7 punches in total.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:23 pm

Tracer was too much in a daze to really fight back right now. She just managed to kick out of one of the biggest finishers Melody had, but it did take a major toll on her body. Though the mild mannered Melody wasn't too happy about her continued will to fight, grabbing her brown hair and screaming in her face, punching her skull over and over and over again. Too dizzy to aim, Tracer's fist shot out wildly to knock her away. She needed the breathing room and fast, else she was done for.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:58 pm

In the midst of punching poor Tracer, Lena managed to shot a fist at her, random fist socking Melody right in the jaw. It did not knock her away as Lena intended, but, in the midst of rubbing her sore jaw, Melody thought that if Tracer could still mount even an ounce of offense like that, then she was not close to being done yet.

Standing away from the dazed Tracer after one more punch to her forehead, she went towards the ringside, trying to find a good weapon to knock Lena out for good. There wasn't anything she didn't use in the match yet (like a chair or a kendo stick), or what would be too cumbersome to use (like a ladder). Shooting in the dark, Melody went to look under the ring to try and grab something, anything that could put Tracer out for good.

And that's when she saw a sledgehammer, right near a stack of 4 folded chairs under the ring.

The reaction from the crowd to the girl grabbing the dangerous weapon was again split, half cheering for more violence, half booing for her going to far. Melody could barely hear them anymore. Winning was all that was on her mind right now.

But just as she was holding the weapon by it's head, just as she were about to smash it's head on Tracer's head to try and knock the woman out, Melody felt someone stopping her, holding her hand away to stop her from using the weapon. She turned around to see... the ref.

"Wha....What are you...?!

"OK. I know this sounds weird for a no-DQ match, but I got implicit orders to not let this thing to be used in any of the matches tonight, for whatever reason. Someone left it today as an accident.", the ref said, as she tried to wrestle the weapon away from Melody's hands.

"What. The. FUCK! WHO THE FUCK IS PAYING YOU TO DO THIS TO ME?!" FIRST THE SLOW COUNT, NOW THIS. GIVE IT BACK, NOW!" , she screamed at the referee, while Lena was still recovering from Melody's Leaf Blade and her punches.

10 seconds later, ref, somehow, managed to wrestle the weapon away from Melody's hands, quickly throwing it to the outside.

"You. FUCKING...!", whatever the other word was, Melody didn't say it, as she grabbed ref's head and rammed her knee into it, the striped woman going down for the moment.

Melody went back to the outside, unaware of what is going on with her opponent for the match.

Last edited by Vcom7418 on Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next