Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Erin Quinn vs Siki

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Erin Quinn vs Siki Empty Erin Quinn vs Siki

Post by noob Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:41 am

Win Condition: Smother the opponent after making them submit in an embarrassing hold

Erin was surprised with herself for accepting the type of match that she did. She was starting however to try and participate in matches other than just standard ones in hopes of gaining more visibility and possibly more popularity and business. Regardless of what kind of match she was participating in, she was sure she could win. After all if she didn't come to win, why come at all? The red head was unphased after hearing about the difference in height between her and her opponent. Erin figured the bigger they were the harder they'd fall and she intended to prove it.

"I'm Shipping up to Boston" began playing through the building and Erin took her cue to come out and wave to the crowd. "Hey everyone!" She yelled to the crowd as she made her way down to the ring in her purple and black sports bra and bottom, waving all the way. She would crawl into the ring and walk towards the middle as she waited for her opponent to emerge from backstage. She looked towards the entrance as the music quieted down and the crowd got momentarily silent.

Spoiler:
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Erin Quinn vs Siki Empty Re: Erin Quinn vs Siki

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:31 pm

Erin Quinn vs Siki Shiki_19
Siki would giggle as she waited backstage for her theme to start. A smother humiliation match was just up her alley. Donning her witch costume, Siki would hear her theme start playing and strut out from backstage, her breasts bouncing up and down as she strut down the ramp. She would climb into the ring and unclip her cape and threw it and her witch hat out of the ring and look back at her opponent.
"Oh, how cute. You're my sexy riddle girl I'm going to humiliate tonight? How fun," Siki taunted as she licked her lips and readied herself when the bell rang and walked to centre of the ring to lock up. But if Erin accepted the lock up, Siki would actually knee Erin in the crotch as a surprise attack!

Last edited by Ragdoll_Jobbers on Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:08 pm

Erin waved at her opponent as she entered the ring. She found her costume a bit over the top but as far as she could tell, Siki looked like a fun opponent. She didn't appreciate her foe's taunting but wouldn't let it get to her. "Yeah ok. We'll see how fun you think I am when I'm kicking your ass." She responded with a grin. Despite the size difference, Erin would gladly accept the lock up. She intended to prove that she could keep up with anyone in terms of strength. She would soon be disappointed to learn that her foe had no intent to let her prove anything. "Haaah!" Erin yelped, her eyes widening as she suddenly felt Siki drive her knee between her legs. She had no choice but to take a step back and double over.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:50 pm

"You? Kick my ass? Please, don't make me laugh!" Siki smirked as she would walk over to Erin and pick up the doubled over Erin and set her up for a piledriver, "But I would love to hear how you'll beat me cutie!" Siki would display her amazing strength by hopping into the air while carrying Erin and slam back down onto the mat on her butt and driving Erin into the mat with a devastating piledriver!

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:04 pm

"Ugh...Well first" Erin would start to respond from her doubled over position. She stopped as soon as she felt herself leaving the ground however. "Hey ugh put me down!" Erin yelled as she kicked her feet around in the air. Erin soon got her wish as she was slammed head first down onto the mat. Erin let out a quick yelp before momentarily falling limp. She would need some time to recover from such a hard hit. Erin would just lay there for a while, amazed that she was so easily manhandled this quickly.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:10 pm

"Hey now, don't go limp on me yet," Siki taunted as she would plop herself on Erin's back and pull the orange-hair girl into a camel clutch! Siki would sneer as she brought Erin's head up, flaunting the girl's busty breasts as she did, lowering Erin's head down only to pull her back up immediately!

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:17 pm

Erin felt herself being maneuvered into a camel clutch but could do little to stop it from happening. "Nnnng...owww let go!" She complained as she was bent backwards, her chest being shoved forward for the cheering crowd to see. For a moment she thought she would get some relief but only gasped as she was pulled back into the tight hold. "Gahh!" She complained, now trying to push herself up and buck the larger woman off of her.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:23 pm

Siki laughed as she felt Erin trying to buck her off and would wrench the hold tighter. "Whoa there partner! This isn't some rodeo now! This is a wrestling match!" Siki taunted as she would pull Erin one last time to bend her as much as she could before letting her go and slamming her head on to the mat. Siki would get off her opponent and pick her up from behind and attempt to Irish Whip her to the ropes so she could clothesline her when she bounced off.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:37 pm

Erin grit her teeth as she was bent further back. Having her back strained like this was not something the red head was enjoying too much. She would have little time to think however as her head was slammed into the mat. The Irish wrestler groaned as she was forced back up to her feet. Right now she just wanted to stay down for a few more moments.

Erin reluctantly stumbled towards the ropes and bounced back towards her opponent. Still dazed from her second blow to the head, Erin ran right into her opponent's outstretched arm. "Oooff!" She grunted as she fell back down to the mat with a thud. The red head was left to look up at the lights, wondering how she was being so outclassed by her opponent.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:41 pm

"Oh come on Erin, you'd have to at least make this challenging for me," Siki complained in a taunting manner as she sat on her opponent with her big thighs at each side of Erin's head. Siki would then clamp her legs down and trap Erin in a powerful headscissor as Siki leaned back on one arm and cheeked her nails on the other, acting all nonchalantly.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next