by rhooney Today at 2:53 pm

» gras bestellen
by rhooney Today at 2:51 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Erin Quinn vs Siki

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Erin Quinn vs Siki - Page 3 Empty Re: Erin Quinn vs Siki

Post by noob Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:03 am

Erin would flex her arm, squeezing tighter around Siki's neck. She tried her best to constrict airflow. Erin would stay squeezing for a good 15 seconds as she just tried to rest for a bit. Finally Erin would let go and wrap her arms around Siki's waist. "Hhhrrraaaaa!" She yelled out as she strained herself to lift the giant up off of her feet. Erin would start to shake a little bit as she held Siki up but would maneuver her into a position for a power bomb. Finally she would throw the larger wrestler down to the mat, hoping she could cause a lot of damage.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:06 am

Siki would struggle to breathe as Erin wrenched the headlock tighter and grunt in pain. Erin was surely giving it her all! After 15 seconds or so, Siki would suddenly feel her whole body being lifted up in the air and slammed down hard on the mat! Siki would cry out in pain as she hit the mat, arching her back up and her breasts jiggled as she did, and turned to her side to rub her back. Erin had certainly did a large amount of damage in a short period of time and she still had 3 quarters of her minute left!

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:22 am

Erin took a deep breath. After taking all the previous damage, the powerbomb took a bit out of her. She looked down at her opponent, proud of her work. "Regretting your decision yet?" She would ask, aiming a stomp towards the giant's gut. Erin would then turn her opponent onto her stomach. She tried to follow up by grabbing Siki's arms and planting her foot on her foe's back. "Hope you can handle this." She taunted, pulling her opponent's arms back as hard as she could.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:25 am

Siki would groan when Erin stomped on her stomach and writhed. Maybe Siki shouldn't have given Erin the one minute handicap but now she couldn't do much as she would scream in pain when Erin grabbed her arm and placed her foot on her back and started to pull, stretching her arm. Siki would grit her teeth as she shook her head violently before glancing back at Erin with a defiant but pained smirk, "Pleased cutie, I can take this in my sleep!"

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:36 am

"Oh yeah?" Erin asked, a bit surprised by her opponent's claim. If she wasn't hurting her now though, Erin would just have to try harder. After the one minute mark, Erin would stomp down on Siki's back, still holding her arms. She would push down with her foot and continue pulling back, trying to stretch the giant beyond her limits. The red head hoped now that she was starting to wear the woman down more now.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:45 am

The one minute was up but just like Siki figured, Erin wouldn't let up and instead would actually beat down on her back harder by stomping on her and stretching her arm even more. Siki shut her eyes and grit her teeth as she grunt in pain. Using all her strength, Siki would try to pull her arm back and whip Erin the mat so Siki could straddle her.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:53 am

Erin was enjoying finally being in the dominant position. She kept trying to stretch Siki as far back as she could. It seemed though that try as she might, she wasn't having much of an effect on the larger wrestler. "Come on...bend." She said with a grunt. She knew she was strong and couldn't believe her opponent was still able to pull away. Erin let go of her opponent and let her flop back to the mat.

Erin's next attempt at hurting Siki would start with her backing up to the ropes. She would then charge at her opponent, looking to jump up and splash down on the larger wrestler if she didn't get up, or simply clothesline her if she stood.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:56 am

Siki would let out a sigh of relief when she was able to pull her arm away from Erin, rubbing her sore arm as she would get up. Siki would turn around to face Erin only to see her charging at her with a clothesline. The clothesline would hit Siki dead-on, in the breasts, and sent her falling right back on the mat. Siki would groan in pain as she fell back on her back. Erin was starting to become a nuisance and if this kept it, Siki could actually lose.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:04 am

Erin slammed her arm right across Siki's chest and heard her go down with a satisfying thud. "hmm, you're pretty tough. But everyone is beatable." She commented. After flooring her opponent, she would look to continue her offensive. The red head would drop to her knees, trying to land her knees on Siki's chest.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:14 am

Siki would groan but would see Erin just in time to roll out from under Erin and watch her crash into the mat. "You're very right cutie. Everyone is beatable," Siki taunted as she would attempt to bodysplash Erin if she was still on the mat.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next