by rhooney Today at 2:53 pm

» gras bestellen
by rhooney Today at 2:51 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Erin Quinn vs Siki

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Erin Quinn vs Siki - Page 4 Empty Re: Erin Quinn vs Siki

Post by noob Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:19 am

Erin would hit the mat hard, groaning and rolling over to clutch her chest afterwards. Her eyes widened as she saw her opponent coming down on her, using her own move against her. "Wait no gahhh!" She yelped as she was slammed into by the giant. She felt as if all the air had left her and would just weakly try to shove Siki off of her for the time being. "Ugh...you're really heavy."
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:22 am

Siki would hear Erin's comment and smirk sadistically as she would look down at Erin, "Oh you really shouldn't have said that." Siki get up and stomp on Erin's stomach several times before aiming a knee drop at Erin's crotch. "Cause now I'm not going to let you have any fun at all," Siki whispered sadistically to Erin. One thing people does not ever want to say to Siki is calling her fat or heavy and now Siki was going to make sure Erin learned that in the most excruciating painful hard way.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:29 am

Erin didn't quite understand her mistake. She would regret her choice of words greatly though as her opponent repeatedly stomped her stomach. Erin would yell out in pain and start coughing as she was left breathless on the floor. "St...stop!" Erin yelled out as she was finally given a second. She let out a squeal as Siki finally dropped down to her knee and landed between Erin's legs. "Haaah!" She would immediately try to bend and cover her crotch.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:37 am

Siki would stop Erin by the shoulder when she tried to sit up and cover her crotch and force her back down. "Ah ah ah! You're mine cutie," Siki whispered seductively but sadistically at the same time and would throw several punches at Erin's crotch to hear more of Erin's delicious eyes.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:47 am

Erin got up only to be shoved back down. "I'm not anyone's" Erin yelled at her opponent, trying to stay defiant. She was only to be met with a punch between the legs. She was quickly met with another and then another. Erin cried out in pain as her crotch took a beating. After the forth punch the red head could feel herself starting to tear up. Repeated blows to a sensitive area was not something the Irish girl was prepared for when she agreed to the match.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:49 am

Siki would give one last punch to Erin's crotch before pinning both of Erin's arms to the mat and leaned in close to Erin's face before whispering sadistically, "Yes. You. Are." She would then send a powerful knee to Erin's crotch and then headbutt Erin from point blank.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:58 am

Erin cringed as Siki got in close, expecting the worst. She yelled out as yet again her crotch would take punishment. "Gaah! no more ...crotch shots!" Erin yelled, hoping her opponent would listen. She would try her best to ignore her foe's words. That would be made easy as she was headbutted. After the hit she could only focus on the pain she was feeling in her head.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:03 am

Siki would get off Erin after headbutting her in the head and force her up onto her feet. Before Erin could react, Siki would spin Erin around and wrap her arms around Erin's waist and fall backwards and send Erin headfirst into the mat with a German Suplex but to follow up with her signature combo, Siki would throw herself forward and drop Erin crotch first on her knee in an Atomic Drop!

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:11 am

Erin was dragged up to her feet. She felt like she could barely support her weight anymore. Luckily for her she was lifted up so she wouldn't have to. The red head grunted as she hit the mat head first again. "GUHHH" The third blow to the head had practically knocked the Irish wrestler out. She was jolted awake however as she felt her opponent's knee driving in to her crotch. "Haaah!" She screamed out as once again she took a shot between the legs.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:25 am

"Awe, did that hurt cutie? Well there's more where that came from!" Siki would lift Erin up again to slam her down with another Atomic Drop before letting her go and let her drop on to the mat. Pulling her foot back, she would send a swift kick to Erin's crotch again and force her butt up.
"Hey! Ass up bitch!" Siki demanded as she would start to go into her sadist mode, kicking Erin in the crotch until she would raise her butt in the air for her.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next