Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 3 Bots

Jstruggs716, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Magician's rehearsal ( For Noob )

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Magician's rehearsal ( For Noob ) - Page 5 Empty Re: Magician's rehearsal ( For Noob )

Post by RJD Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:54 pm

Colette would feel a bit of relief when the Magician finally got up to her knees, giving the redhead a little bit of space to recover from her crushing. " I guess it can be karma for kicking your head" the wonderchild would respond, the crushing had certainly been more damaging than Colette would have predicted but she still didn't want to be taken pity on, especially since she was far more experienced than her opponent by the look of things.

Colette didn't expect a break, but she couldn't do much in her current state, the wonderchild was always one to burn out quickly in matches and wasn't exactly the most durable. Colette knew that her weakness was quite bad in certain situations but this was probably the quickest she had been hindered by it, seems the redhead would need to be careful about getting into matches or spars with large opponent's who can take the quick paced damage she deals out.

The redhead would let out a slight grumble in complaint as Olivia held her down, blushing a tiny bit as she struggled under her opponent's body and felt the green haired giant's hands against her tired abs. " H-Hey do something already...This is embarrassing" Colette would say, pushing against Olivia but not managing to move the bigger woman's body. Unfortunately for the wonderchild it seemed she would need to be more careful from her wishes from now on, as Olivia grasped her legs and folded them back as the larger woman sat just behind Colette's head.

Colette took pride in being able to escape most situations, but with her legs folded up by the larger woman and in a position where her back was against the mat the redhead was feeling a little powerless. All the panicked wrestler could really do was try to shake and kick her legs to make her opponent's position harder to maintain, although Colette would quickly start to get tired and likely wouldn't manage to get her opponent away from her so easily.

Back to top Go down

Magician's rehearsal ( For Noob ) - Page 5 Empty Re: Magician's rehearsal ( For Noob )

Post by noob Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:01 am

Colette quickly got what she wished for when her green haired opponent folded her into a matchbook pin. It was definitely something and Olivia was sure that if there was a crowd they'd be cheering her on. From her vantage point, it seemed that there was little that Colette could do to escape. Olivia giggled as her opponent struggled to get free. "Having some trouble there?" She teased as she held the girl down. Colette's squirming was making it harder for the magician to maintain her position though.

Olivia looked down at Colette. "Hmmm. Maybe this would be a good finale?" She asked the other wrestler. She legitimately wanted Colette's opinion despite this not being an ideal time to ask for it. Olivia soon realized this and just decided yes was the correct answer. "I think so, so let me count you out!" The magician said with a grin. She would bring one hand up and then give Colette a hard slap on the rear. "And ONE!" The green haired wrestler yelled and started to giggle. She raised her hand one more time to go for another count.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:24 pm

Colette couldn't really think of a witty response as Olivia pinned her in such a humiliating way, for someone as experienced in wrestling in her it was somewhat soul crushing that she could be held in such a position and not be able to do anything to escape, especially since the redhead focused lots of her training on counters. " Wouldn't something a bit less embarrassing be better?" Colette would barely manage to protest in her position, her struggling causing her rear to wiggle awkwardly in the air just in front of Olivia, which would certainly have made the crowd more enthusiastic had there been one.

Colette's embarrassment would then grow as Olivia then lifted her arm up and brought it down hard on the redhead's rear, leaving a red mark and causing her to let out a squeal filled with embarrassment and pain " H-Hey" Colette would cry out, her face blush red as Olivia played with the wonderchild when she was in a vulnerable position.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:46 pm

Olivia only laughed harder as Colette protested. "Sorry if you can't handle the hold. But this is what the crowd wants so I have to practice it." The magician tried to explain. She was finding it easier now to hold her opponent down and was fairly amused by the girl wiggling around under her. She grinned as an fun idea popped into her head. "Maybe you should practice dealing with embarrassment." Olivia said with a sly smile. She'd wait a few seconds to let Colette anticipate what might come next. Since it was just a spar, there would be no reason to rush the count.

In one swift motion, Olivia moved up and planted her butt onto Colette's face. The green haired wrestler let out a little laugh and wiggled her plump rear, burying her opponent's face. She'd then raise her hand and give the other woman's ass another hard slap. "That's two my little assistant." She teased from atop her sparring partner.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:40 pm

Colette would just let out a slight groan in response to Olivia's words, she wanted to appealing to crowds as well but the wonderchild tended to do it in less sensual and embarrassing ways. The redhead knew something humiliating was coming, but in her current position she couldn't stop the green haired woman from doing whatever she wanted, instead just letting out a protest that would quickly be muffled by Olivia's ass. Colette's face would be so buried in the giant's ass that not even a single muffled word would be understandable, in fact it was hard to even hear any hints of noises leaving Colette's mouth.

Colette hadn't ever felt quite as humiliated as she currently did, her whole face trapped under all 203 pounds of Emerald as the woman started to wiggle her rear on the wonder child's face, squishing Colette's face under her enormous behind and wiping the sweat covered fabric all over her face, matters were only made worse by the fact that Olivia had previously been hard at a work out before the match, resulting in the stench of her rear being stronger and causing the woman's butt cheeks to stick to her face even through the material she was wearing, due to the sweat that drenched the green haired woman. Things would only get worse as Colette felt her rear get harshly slapped again, causing her to yelp into Olivia's rear and likely send some more pleasant vibrations up the green haired woman's crevice, while Colette's own behind would be bright red.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:13 pm

"Mmm Colette, quit teasing." Olivia joked as she felt her opponent's muffled groans under her. She'd slightly bounce on Colette's face just to rub in her victory a little more. Finally Olivia gave her foe's ass a final slap and counted 3. For good measure she'd also give a firm squeeze just to tease Colette. She'd keep her seat for a little longer while letting go of her opponent. The green haired giant slowly got up and stood over her opponent. "That was fun." She said with a smile as she held a hand down to help Colette up.

Despite being on the winning end of their little spar, Olivia was quite tired. She stood over Colette breathing heavily. "So...Thanks for the spar. Hope it wasn't too much." She said to the other wrestler. She felt slightly bad about embarrassing the girl, after all Colette hadn't agreed to that kind of stuff. Nonetheless it was done and Olivia would laugh about it later on.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:30 pm

Colette would wait for the final count to be made, but instead she would have her face battered by Olivia's rear, the woman's bouncing doing a bit more damage than she probably realised as she disorientated the woman under her and managed to keep the redhead's face engulfed by her cheeks each time she came down. Eventually Olivia would slap Colette's ass one last time, causing the redhead to let out a squeal against her opponent's bountiful behind and try to push against it to get the woman off finally, although to no avail.

Colette expected her opponent to get off of her immediately, but would be surprised to feel her body fall back onto the mat completely, but would still be stuck with her face emerged under the woman's ass. The wonderchild would actually start to lose air rapidly as the woman weighed down on her face, prompting Colette to grab at and push against Olivia's waist.

Colette wouldn't be able to force her opponent to dismount though, and would only be freed from her fleshy prison once Olivia deemed it time to free her, the wonderchild immediately gasping for air once her face was visible again and trying to avoid contact with the woman who had just beat her using her ass as a weapon. While the redhead was very much taken abback from her opponent's style of offence she still couldn't ignore the woman's helping hand, accepting it and being pulled up by the larger woman.

" Oh...No problem, that may uhm be a bit too much for anyone " Colette would mindlessly say, still trying to catch her breath and slightly keeping her distance from the big woman after being helped up. " It's alright. I guess I need to be ready to counter people like that " Colette would continue once she could speak without taking so many breaks for breath, while the whole affair was humiliating and a new thing for the wonderchild she was at least happy that such a humiliating thing had taken her off guard away from the eyes of the public.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:24 pm

"Well from what I've seen here, I think that was pretty tame." Olivia commented. After all things often got fairly heated in the AFW. She was glad to see her sparring partner wasn't any worse for the wear other than maybe a bruised ego. The magician just smiled as she listened to Colette before speaking up herself. "Well if you want more help I'd offer." She joked. After what had happened though she wouldn't be surprised if Colette just wanted to stay away from her for a bit.

Finally Olivia would call it quits for the day, turning and making her way towards the exit. It had been a rough workout and she needed a shower. "Well if I ever need an assistant for my act, I know who to call!" She yelled out as she left the ring. She wondered if anyone would take her up on that offer.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:45 pm

Colette seemed a bit surprised by Olivia's comment. Really, that was tame? The redhead was starting to wonder if she'd be able to survive in a place like this, although part of the reason she had acquired her Wonderchild nickname and persona was through her adaptability. " Actually...I think I probably will need someone to help me get the hang of that style " The wonderchild would ask, blushing a slight bit as she realised what she was asking, in all honestly she did have pure intentions, but it was still embarrassing for her to ask.

Colette would then watch as Olivia turned around, the redhead usually wouldn't mind multiple spars but after such a shocking wake up call to the AFW she wasn't really in the state to continue wrestling someone who seemed like a natural talent in certain fields. It was likely that Colette would meet the green haired woman again, but she wasn't so keen to be squished in such a manner again and planned to be ready for anything next time they meet.

" Sure, just look for Colette De Beaumont if you need anything " The redhead would call out, watching her large former opponent leave before then taking a deep breath and running the ropes to begin her post match work out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5