by Daaharu Today at 5:12 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 4:00 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by Underdog21 Today at 3:00 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 11:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 41 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Magician's rehearsal ( For Noob )

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Magician's rehearsal ( For Noob ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Magician's rehearsal ( For Noob )

Post by RJD Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:13 pm

Colette would hear her opponent's complaints and would let out a chuckle before saying " Come on Olivia. You just got on the ride it's too early to stop " Colette would say as she continued rolling. Unfortunately for her though her rolling would come to a stop, Colette being a bit stubborn about it and trying to overpower her opponent but not being able to. " Hmm a counter. this is a problem " Colette would state as she struggled but failed to move the bigger woman again.

Colette would then feel herself been lifted as Olivia got onto her knees and would let out a surprised yelp before saying. " Hey! get back down " as Colette attempted to tighten the scissors she had on and throw a few punches at Emeralds head but wouldn't be able to stop the giant from falling backwards and slamming Colette hard into the ground. 

" Owah!" Colette would shout out as she was falling before letting out a prolonged grunt when she hit the mat, being forced to let go of her headscissors as pain made it hard to maintain the hold. Colette would be left panting on the mat, quickly learning why it was a bad idea to expend so much energy with your offence as her lungs felt like they were burning and her back was painful from the sudden impact with the mat.

Back to top Go down

Magician's rehearsal ( For Noob ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Magician's rehearsal ( For Noob )

Post by noob Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:20 am

Olivia managed to lift her opponent enough so that she could slam her down and cause a bit of damage. She heard her opponent groan and knew it was a success. At the very least, the spar could now be called a success as the magician had figured out at least one way to get out of a situation. Now all she needed to do was figure out how to successfully beat an opponent.

Olivia gasped for breath as her foe finally let go of her hold. She twisted her neck around, trying to shake off a bit of the pain and stiffness. "I know a fun ride when it's happening, and that wasn't one." She commented. The magician had clearly started off this match wrong and would look to remedy the situation. Seeing her opponent on the floor now, Olivia would crawl over and try to drop her heavy frame down onto Colette. It was time for her to start using her strengths to her advantage.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:59 pm

Colette would mostly stay silent as she contorted her body across the mat, her face instead showing her pain and then anticipation as she watched the giant's body slowly dropping on top of hers. " Omft. Come on, you know that was totally amazing " Colette would say as she attempted to push her opponent off her, the smaller woman quickly realising that wasn't working and instead trying to bring her legs around Emeralds waist for a headscissors. 

While in the headscissors Colette would attempt to drive a few elbow strikes into Olivia's face although the bigger woman most likely could take the weak hits or just counter Colette, the stubborn redhead still trying to get control despite obviously being in a bad spot.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:09 am

"Hey! I was just trying to get a move in." Olivia complained as she felt her sparing partner's legs wrap around her neck. The first headscissors didn't feel great and this one wasn't any better. To add to her discomfort, Olivia was hit twice in the face before she raised her hands to block further strikes. "Oww ouch stop that." She scolded Colette, a frown forming upon her face.

Not able to think of much else to do in her current situation, the magician would try to counter by throwing a hard jab towards Colette's gut. She hoped to catch the other wrestler off guard after one of the elbow strikes and hopefully knock the wind out of her for at least a second. If the first punch hit, Olivia would follow up with another before trying to stand up and pry her foe's legs off of her.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:38 pm

Colette as she tried to continue launching strikes noticed Emeralds big arms blocking them, the redhead not really sure what to do now that she couldn't just mindlessly strike at the green haired giant. Before Colette could figure out what she wanted to do she would get scolded just before taking a hard jab to the gut which would cause Colette to let out a long groan as she held the area round her gut which keeping the scissors on.

Colette would then find herself being nailed with another punch to the gut which would cause the wonderchild to let out another grunt before her legs were pried off of her opponent's body, leaving Colette flat on the mat while Emerald looked down at her again.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:58 am

Olivia flashed Colette a smile as she looked down at her. "Ok MY turn now. Time to squish you." She said, giggling as she tried to climb on top of her opponent. The larger wrestler would attempt to grab Colette's arms so she could prevent any more strikes. The magician wasn't about to let her rehearsal go awry just because of a few punches. If she was able to, Olivia would scoot up to her sparring partner's chest and plant herself there.

Olivia would just sit for a few seconds. "Hmmm...I wasn't exactly prepared for any magic tricks today." She mumbled to herself, a bit annoyed that she couldn't make much of a show out of her maneuver. Since there wasn't an audience though, Olivia didn't think of it as too much of a loss and would just plan for next time. For now she would focus on flattening Colette.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:06 pm

Colette would attempt to crawl backwards on the mat but wouldn't get far until Olivia's huge frame climbed on top of her and the giant pinned her arms to the mat, Colette attempting to squeezing her arms from Emeralds grip but not being able to as the cute giant had a surprisingly tight grip.

The redhead wasn't about to let herself be played with though so she would immediately start struggling with all her heart, thrashing her body around as much as she could although her efforts would be in vain as Emerald easily seated herself on Colette's chest. " A-ah" Colette would gasp out as her chest was squished under Emerald's rear, the smaller redhead attempting to bring her legs up and wrap them around Emerald's head but not being able to reach the giant's head.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:31 am

"Well I do have ONE trick I have to practice." Olivia said with a mischievous grin. Without further warning, The magician slid back slightly before falling forward onto Colette. She aimed to land with her chest to her foe's face, burying the smaller wrestler between her large breasts. "I think the crowd will loooove this one." She teased, trying her best to keep Colette in place. Now that things were going her way, Olivia could afford to joke around a little bit more. She wiggled her chest in her sparring partner's face for an added flair. Trying to get a bit more serious, she would try to wrap her arms around her foe's head and pull her into her chest for an actual smother.

"So for this trick you could just tap out if you want. But I think the crowd would like it if you at least wait until you're about to pass out." Olivia added, trying to plan out her act. For now though she wouldn't be letting Colette tap out so quickly. She wanted to see how long she could keep this up before she actually got her opponent to pass out beneath her.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:05 pm

Colette would hear Olivia's promise to show her a trick, the adventurer getting interested as she wondered if it was something she could add to her arsenal. As soon as Colette though her opponent was about to get up off of her though Olivia would instead just flop forward to land her massive bust on top of her, the redhead's hair being all that was visible as her face vanished between her sparring partners unbelievably hefty bust. 

" OMfmmm!" Colette would scream out, feeling Olivia's large breasts invading her facial features and quickly becoming intoxicated by the sweet aroma. Colette's much smaller body would slightly struggle under Olivia's although it would be in vain as she couldn't even slightly shift the magician's weight, the redhead then trying to bring her arms up to Olivia's back to attempt some kind of reversal before Colette quickly realising that she had no such reversal memorised, the redhead just letting out another muffled squeal as she helplessly pawed at Olivia's a back.

The redhead would just feel more powerless as she felt her face being forcefully moved by her opponent's breasts, feeling her face being slapped by them for a moment before being pulled deep into them again. Olivia's breasts shaping themselves around Colette's face as all the redhead could see and feel was the material of her opponent's tank top and the soft almost overflowing breasts that were pressing through it.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:40 pm

Olivia couldn't help but giggle as her 'trick' had worked. She pressed herself down harder, squishing her breasts up against Colette's face. "I guess you cant put up as much of a fight grounded huh?" She would comment, not even mentioning the weight that was most likely crushing her sparring partner. The magician would wiggle her hips, getting comfortable on top of Colette as she continued to smother her. The wrestler's struggles had little effect on her as she held her opponent down with relative ease.

"Ok, I guess I should set up the next part." Olivia mumbled to herself, momentarily squeezing Colette's head tighter against her. She would try to get up and pull the other wrestler up with her, trying to keep her firmly planted between her breasts. From there the green haired giant wanted to lift the girl up and with one arm start squeezing her in a bear hug while keeping her smothered with the other. The magician didn't think Colette would be able to last very long in the combo. It was just a shame that there was no crowd around to watch.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next