Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

He's Ours!

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

He's Ours! - Page 5 Empty Re: He's Ours!

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:14 am

Meredy would grunt as she was kicked off her friend and groan in pain while Mavis was just happy to be able to breath now. Panting heavily for air, her face was all red and her vision was a bit fuzzy but she was able to make out a large figure looming over her. Confused, Mavis' vision refocused in time to see Marissa jumping up and falling down on her with a splash! Mavis didn't have enough time to react as she would cry out in pain, her legs shooting up in the air as Marissa landed. Meredy would also cry in pain, her breasts being mooshed down and her own legs shooting up in the air at the same time.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:37 pm

The impact was a lot sofrter on her end, still bumpy but much better then there little situation as she had sufficently knocked the wind out of both of the girls and slowly mived her leg up to resrict Mavis's neck and start to squeeze her there while also grabbing Meredy and putting her in a sleeperhold.

"If want any consoloation as the light leaves your eyes. At least you only have to worry about paying for all the damage youve done when you wake up." she said as she kept on squeezing for as long as she felt was necessary.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:05 pm

Meredy and Mavis groaned as Marrisa landed on them but Mavis would let out a squeal when Marissa wrapped her legs around her neck and started squeezing and Meredy would start flailing when she was trapped in the sleeper. Coughing and wheezing, the two girls struggled, kicking their legs but their eyelids started to droop down, their face going red. The two Kawaii wrestlers were fading now, some drool escaping their mouths now.

Abigail saw this and was about to intervene when the doors to the gym suddenly opened and Manager barged in, wearing a business suit! That was a rare sight and Abigail froze in place as Manager walked up to the ring.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:00 am

Marissa wasnt one to stop after she had won the battle. She might have been able to just leave them down and go for the documents and simply leave but she wanted to really hammer in the message not to mess with her. Though she heard the doors open up and looked to see a familiar face.

"oh good the leader of the bunch. Perhaps you can explain the trouble there in now after what theyve done." the blonde said not letting go fo the hild but no saueezing on them anymore as there held in place.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:08 am

"Let them go Miss Marissa," Manager sighed, hands in his pants pocket. If Marissa would release the two from the holds, Manager would help the two girls up, making sure they were alright, before quickly whipping a shinai from behind him and whacked the two on their heads.

"What the hell were you two thinking!?" Manager exclaimed, simply slipping the shinai back behind him and the wooden sword disappeared. The two Kawaii wrestlers sat on their knees, holding their heads and rubbing them, crying in pain.

"Owie!" Meredy and Mavis whimpered as they rubbed their head. Manager started to scold the two girls for their behaviour and how much trouble they caused, sounding a lot like a disappointed parent. After a good five minutes of non stop scolding, Manager let out a sigh and knelt down.

"What do you say to Miss Marissa?" Manager asked, rubbing their heads gently. The two Kawaii wrestlers whimpered and looked at Marissa, bowing and said, "We're sorry." Manager nodded with approval before helping the two up and looked at Abigail.

"Abigail, mind if you take these two outside for me? I believe Miss Marissa will like to speak with me, am I correct?" Manager said as he looked at the taller blonde woman. Abigail nodded and scooted the two Kawaii wrestlers outside and closed the door. But out of curiosity, and convincing from the two Kawaii wrestlers, Abigail left the door open just a crack so the three could see what will happen between the two managers.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:46 am

Marissa finally let go at Managers insistence, mostly because she knew she had already one and just wanted to tear into the two of them more in front of the person they thought there were helping. She remained stoic as he berated them and firced them to apologize but Marissa merely shook her head as Manager asked to be alone.

"Oh no I want them here for all of this. Especially since there the main cause of it. In case you havent noticed for the mere crime of printing progiles that I have full rights and access to. They responded with stealing said profiles, destroying my computer and attacking me for wanting them back."

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:57 am

Manager would look at Marissa with a bland face and motioned for Mavis and Meredy to stand behind him. "Really? This entire mess is because of profiles?" Manager asked disappointingly, sighing as he looked at Mavis and Meredy, who hung the their head down in shame. Looking back at Marissa, he slipped his right hand into his suit and pulled out a journal, handing it to Marissa.

"My personal journal on all my girls. It's much more in-depth than the profiles the association provides. Containing their greatest strengths, down to their tiniest weakness. What their repertoire is, what they'll most likely do in any given situation, and more," Manager explained as he would wait for Marissa to take his journal out his hands before taking a deep breath and letting out a deep sigh. Getting to his knees, he would suddenly slam his head down to the ground, forehead touching and exclaimed, "I apologize for my wrestlers' unprofessional and immature behaviour! It is entirely my fault for not keeping a better eye on them! I sincerely apologize from the bottom of my heart and ask for your forgiveness of these two!"

Mavis, Meredy, and Abigail were shocked by Manager's sudden apology, refusing to get up or lift his head to look at Marissa until she gave him her answer.

Last edited by Ragdoll_Jobbers on Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:18 am

Marissa for her part was impressed by the personal journals she was being supplied, wondering how much time had gone into such a thing and all. Still as the man lowered himself and profusely apologized for the incident the blonde had to think about the possible ideas to go with for making amends.

"My biggest concerns wernt the profiles, as I said your girls were just a minor nuisance on that part. But what isnt aminor nuiscance is my laptop which they broke. Leaving me with nothing to use on the go. Id be willing to forgive them and avoid having to file for a lawsuit if its replaced. Sound fair?"

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:24 am

Manager lifted his head up and smirked, "Your laptop? Is that all? I fixed that thing already." Manager would then stand up and straighten himself before he suddenly pulled out Marissa's laptop from behind him, all fixed up and looked exactly like the day Marissa bought it!

"On my way here, I saw your office door was open and saw your laptop broken. So I fixed it and gave it a little upgrade," Manager said as he would hand the laptop to Marissa, "And here, another apology gift."

Manager would kneel down like a gentleman and from behind him, pulled out a box of chocolate in heart-shaped box and a big bouquet of roses! "I am sincerely sorry for the trouble these two has caused you," Manager said as he looked into Marissa's eyes. Mavis, Meredy, and Abigail were awe struck when Manager pulled out the box of chocolate and roses and knelt down as if he was proposing!

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:01 am

Marissa was anout to continue when he said he fixed it and then saw that he had it behind him when it was clealry in working condition. "You what! How did? Wh-what did you..what?" she said flabergasted at the whole situation as he suddenly pulled out flowers and a box of chocolates.

What on earth was happening? "Um..you dont need to apologize for them Manager, really. I just need assurance that I wont have some repercusion form them and my laptop, the flowers arent necessary, nor are the chocolates..." she muttered along trying to sound like she wasnt confused as hell.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum