Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

He's Ours!

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

He's Ours! - Page 6 Empty Re: He's Ours!

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:54 am

"No, I insist! Giving you these gifts is the least I can do! I made sure the chocolates are exactly the ones you like! Dark Belgium chocolate with rich caramel inside made from France, with chocolate icing exactly 1.03 cm in length and 0.1 mm in width, arranged from the lightest shade to the darkest! The roses were also specially picked in England, Olivia Roses, groomed and trimmed so the petals were all exactly 7.36 cm away from the bud and the thorns removed," Manager explained. He had memorized every tad bit of information on Marissa, just as he had for all the other managers in AFW.

He would look deeper into Marissa's eyes, his glasses glinting for mere seconds, just enough time for her to see the determination burning in his eyes. "I will take full responsibility for these two behaviour and problems they caused! Please allow me to atone for them!" Manager exclaimed.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:00 am

The passion actually made her take a step back as he passiontantly spoke about the details of his gifts. She then wondered why she put that on her profile at all, though it was pointless trying to retract things now or say she didnt like those chocolates since she knew this man would see through that within an instant and slowly took the chocolates.

"Id like to ask where you got these in time for this moment but at the same time..I feel like id rather not know." she said as she held onto all she was given.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:07 am

Manager smiled at Marissa and took a bow after she accepted the gifts. "I simply have my ways," Manager said before recomposing himself again, "Is there anything else I may do for you Miss Marissa?" Mavis and Meredy both puffed their cheeks and teary-eyed, face red from jealousy and shock before they suddenly jumped on Manager and started to hit him.

"AH! Hey, guys! What are you doing!? Get off, Miss Marissa is still in front of us!" Manager exclaimed as he almost toppled backwards with the two girls clinging onto him, regaining his footing while Mavis hit his head with weak punches and Meredy clinging onto his arm.

"NO! We won't lose to her! Got it!" the two exclaimed with enthusiasm.

Manager, puzzled, replied, "What are you guys are on about!? Abigail, a little help?" Abigail simply had her hat pulled down, her face completely red, before letting out a, "Hmph!", turning her head away.

"Not you too!" Manager groaned as this whole display went on, before looking at Marissa, "I apologize again for having to see this. They're normally not like this. I don't know what's up with them!"

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:19 am

She had an idea or two as to what was wrong with them and honestly if that wasnt obvious to him now.. Shed probably be wasting her time trying to tell him. Instead she looked around and decided to go for the exit with this stuff in her hand.

"For the record you two arent helping your case. Not that I care whether you succed or not. Ill see you later." she said as she started to walk out on the duo attacking there manager in some misguided attempt at love.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:28 am

Mavis and Meredy glared at Marissa as she walked pass them, Manager still completely confused what she meant as he was struggling to pull the two girls off him. As Marissa walked out the door, Abigail would speak up and whisper to her, "I know Manager has apologized for those two already, and I to apologize for them. But don't underestimate them. Despite their personality and shoddy performance today, those two are two wrestlers you don't want to turn your back to."

Abigail would flash a glance at Marissa, her eyes meeting with Marissa's for a split second before she stopped leaning on the wall and went help Manager get Mavis and Meredy off of him.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:03 am

By that point she was ignoring the very obvious glares she was getting from the girls, they had already proven to be beneath her in her mind. Though she was stopped by Abigails words who warned her of the two in the ring. Though it did come off as foreboding the blonde simply waved it off.

"Ill be the judge of that. In fact I just was, im sure theres more to them but theres alot to my girls." she said as she continued to walk out of the match.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum