Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 6:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 3:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 2:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 2:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Peggy McIntyre vs. Melody Serperior

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Peggy McIntyre vs. Melody Serperior - Page 4 Empty Re: Peggy McIntyre vs. Melody Serperior

Post by HighFly Thu May 11, 2017 7:01 am

"Ugh.... ARGH! Damn it....." Peggy groaned as she laid there barely conscious. She didn't know Melody was doing any more to her until it actually hit her! Peggy groaned as she weakly flopped, putting up no resistance as she was pinned!

"ONE! TWO! THR...."

With a weak shout she thrust her shoulder up and bucked her hips to try to get Meldoy to roll off of her, breaking the pin! Peggy tried to roll over but was still so out of it that she couldn't even do that. Sure she didn't get pinned but from the looks of it she merely succeeded in delaying the inevitable.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Peggy McIntyre vs. Melody Serperior - Page 4 Empty Re: Peggy McIntyre vs. Melody Serperior

Post by Vcom7418 Fri May 12, 2017 11:28 am

Melody swiftly got off Peggy as she broke the pinfall, but otherwise laid unmoving in the middle of the ring.

Melody knew this was a close count. If she managed to get a little bit more offense on Peggy, she was sure to get her 3 count within the next few minutes of the match!

She "helped" Peggy up to her feet by her arm, before throwing her towards a corner. Just as Peggy's back was supposed to meet the turnbuckles, Melody would run up to the Irish woman and attempt to nail a Knife Edge Chop onto her chest!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri May 12, 2017 11:41 am

Peggy was pulled up to her feet, barely able to stand.  The chop came and echoed through the arena upon impact!  Peggy screamed and stumbled against the corner holding her chest.

She barely, just barely stayed up on her feet.  "Gotta do better ya lanky leprechaun!"  Peggy said, despite the nickname fitting Peggy more appropriately.  She stepped in trying to deliver the hardest chop she could back at Melody!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri May 12, 2017 12:33 pm

As Melody prepared to follow up her attack on Peggy, the Irish woman send a bit of an insult to Melody. Before she could react, Peggy stepped out of the corner, and delivering her own Knife Edge Chop to Melody's much smaller chest!

Melody ended up staggering back towards the middle of the ring as she held her aching chest, crowd wooing the move as per tradition in western wrestling, even though they were in Japan. If Peggy approached her:

""cough", OK. I get the lanky part..., she would say, before sending another harsh chop to Peggy's larger chest, to another round of Woos through the crowd: "...where the hell did a "leprechaun" come from?", she would finish her complaint.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri May 12, 2017 12:59 pm

Peggy was hurting so when the chop came she fell back like a tree chopped down! She kicked the mat in pain, rubbing her chest. "Ya got more green than me ya..... damn...." Peggy moaned, too worn out to even insult Melody.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat May 13, 2017 1:25 am

"Out of insults? Let's get on with the match then...", Melody would say, as she got Peggy back to her feet by her head and dragged her towards the corner.

Melody still didn't forget the turning point of the tag match for her, when Peggy Powerbombed her off of the top rope after a failed Hurricanrana attempt, rendering Melody pretty much useless for the rest of the tag match.

Right now, Melody wanted to get back at her opponent for the harsh reversal back then. Due to her slight lack of muscle, she struggled a little bit to lift Peggy up to the top rope, but nevertheless, Peggy was now sitted at the turnbuckle.

If everything went according to plan, Melody would jump into the air, with her legs going around Peggy's head, before trying to bring the Irish girl down on her back with a Top Rope Hurricanrana!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat May 13, 2017 6:38 am

Peggy was putty in Melody's hands groaning as she wasp up onto the top of the turnbuckle. Peggy weaned listlessly as Melody set herself up to deliver more punishment to Peggy. Peggy was vaguely aware of what was going on and tried her best to do something. Unlike the tag match, Peggy was not able to do enough. She was sent flying down to the mat with a thunderous landing! She cried out sharply as she landed then laid on her back, looking up at the arena lights.

Peggy wasn't moving, save for the rise and fall of her chest as she drew breath. No more talk, more more movement. Peggy looked like she was indeed down for.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun May 21, 2017 11:43 am

As Melody got to her feet after the impressive Top Rope Hurricanrana, she took a look at Peggy. If she were to judge by a look alone, she was spent. The crowd, and Melody herself thought that there was no way for sure Peggy would kick out.

Upon dropping onto to Peggy and hooking her leg for the pin, Ref approached the two women, and attempted to administer the count. Despite the match not taking as long as Melody thought it would, with the 2 women trying to bust out huge moves very early on, for a second, she thought that Peggy might actually not kick out...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun May 21, 2017 1:08 pm

Peggy was out as Melody pinned her. The count went without a hitch.

"ONE!"

"TWO!"

"THREE....No!"

The referee's hand stopped just shy of the three count as Peggy raised her shoulder off the mat. She reached up at Moody's face and tried to shove Melody away, creating just enough room for Peggy to weakly roll out of the way.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon May 22, 2017 2:54 am

As referee was going for the third count, Melody thought that she definitely had this in the bag, however...

"THREE---NO!"

Melody went wide-eyed, before Peggy shoved her face and her body off of her, rolling away from further harm. It seemed like Peggy was not done yet...

...and Melody decided that her finisher would likely do the job. As she stood back to her feet, she tried to measure Peggy for a run. Once she was at least to her knees, Melody would try to rush at Peggy, aiming her knee for the woman's head and one of her finishers - Leaf Storm!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next