Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Working out those Issues

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Working out those Issues Empty Working out those Issues

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:16 am

So not exactly her first choice for a place to be, hell she hadn’t even heard of this place before now. Though since it was associated with the AFW and aired there shows, she got a discount for being an active competitor and figured it might be a nice place to blow off some steam. It had some boxing ring in the center where girls actually competed to the approval of the people here and it blared music with floors to dance to it. Sitting around on the advice of her cousin sitting next to her, she really wanted her plan to work and take care of some lingering issues with her and Lili Rochefort.

Well at least she hoped there weren’t problems. Her rematch with the blonde, after some time training together to improve some things on both ends Kyoko had found out she helped Lil improve a bit more then she thought, which got her fired up at the fans for some things that were said and she took it out on her friend. Cause her to bleed and leave her with some pretty nasty bruises over what should have been a friendly and competitive match, and honestly not Kyoko best case of keeping her attitude in check. Lili didn’t seem to hold a grudge but Kyoko wanted to be sure and Sheena convinced her a nice hangout at what she called a fun place might do just the trick.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Working out those Issues Empty Re: Working out those Issues

Post by 321Shazam Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:16 am

Lili had been invited by Kyoko and her sister to a girl's night out. Lili was a bit skeptical at first but she'd eventually would accept the invitation. Lili wouls wear a pink and white top that showcased her midriff, and a mini-skirt because she thought she'd be dancing tonight if she could.
Working out those Issues 4b35a7035bba9a6152773f6a598306471334803128_full
Lili entered the bar and the atmosphere was different. This place was a mixture of night club with foxy boxing to entertain it's patrons. Lili couldn't help but look at the ring to see the sexy women beating each other down, and then she'd manage to see Kyoko and Sheena. Lili would walk over toward them as the music played loudly in the background. "You two sure know where to party don't you?" Lili said as she greeted Kyoko and Sheena.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:25 am

"Oh hey is that her? See I told you shed show up." Sheena said to her cousin who was sitting around looking at the tv playing a match when she heard Sheena speak up. Looking over at the entrance she recognized Lili immediately and smiled. Standing up to goa nd greet her personally she noticed she was wearing something she hadn't seen her in before. Her eyes briefly went to her exposed stomach and the chants that kind of set her off played in her head again.

'No! No..dont start, this isn't about a match, its just the two of you..well three of us, having fun and showing that we can keep the stuff in the ring from spilling out into here.' She thought as she brought her hands out to hug her. "I'm not usually one for big places like this, but they help me cut back when I'm really feeling tense. Plus you can thanks Sheena for finding it. Anyway you look great!" She said, trying to keep any edge of annoyance out of her voice.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:30 pm

Lili embraced Kyoko and Sheena and would smile before saying. "I can tell why you'd like this Kyoko. Just look at the foxy boxing the bar has. I bet there's plenty of belly punching to satisfy your needs." Lili teased a bit before she'd then say. "Thank you, you both look great as well. I know we're gonna have fun tonight. What would you like to do first,
watch some foxy boxing, get a drink, or catch up a bit?
" Lili suggested as she tapped her foot to the music in the club.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:45 pm

"Do not encourage her." Sheena said with a smirk as Kyoko rolled her eyes. "Hey theres more to me then that. I'm thinking we can just relax by the bar and catch up for a little bit. Shouldn't be too bad to start off with a couple drinks, they have non-alcoholic things too if your not too much into the regular stuff. Like Sheena here." She said pointing to her cousin as the three went to go sit down.

Ordering some simple drinks and waiting it out as the music played Kyoko looked at Lili wondering what she should talk about next. She was admittedly stumped for ideas. "So hows life been treating you? Since the last time we met I mean." Sheena looked around while she spoke hoping to let the two get a conversation going as she was similarly stumped.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:59 am

After the formalities Lili, Kyoko, and Sheena would stand by the bar to order drinks. Lili would then hear Kyoko ask her a question which she thought was rather odd but she'd answer it anyway because they're friends. "Well my nose isn't broken from our match, and I've fully recovered as you can see. Lately I haven't been booked in many matches in AFW. It's a good thing I already have money or times would be harder. Besides that I'm looking to unwind tonight. Plus when you invited me here part of the charm was the foxy boxing main event tonight. It's supposed to be Busty Betty vs Victory tonight." Lili said with a smile on her face as she pointed at the poster.
Working out those Issues Betty_10
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:08 am

"Well that's goo, I didn't think so, as you pretty tough but still." She said though she was surprised about her lack of matches. "Wow that's odd, Ive had..a few matches since, Marissa wants to work me to death. And I'm all set for SummerSplash as well. Cant wait." "Wish I was that big." Sheena said. "Pretty much been a fill in the slots gal so far."

Though the subject changed as Kyoko looked at the poster. She said looking at the poster and then back at Lili. "You a boxing fan Lili? Or is it something else that's peeking your interest there?" She said leaning back in her chair. "Does look like it could be a good match."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:30 am

Lili was impressed when she heard about Kyoko's future match. "You got booked for SummerSplash? Your manager must either be working you to the bone or AFW is recognizing your talent. Don't worry Sheena sometimes I feel the same way with booking matches. But to answer your question, I find boxing is an art form. A different one than wrestling but still just as intriguing if I do say so myself. Looking at the poster I'm rooting for Victory. It's an AFW caliber fight that at the bar for less than the price, it's not like the fascination you have with abs but it's a guilty pleasure if I do say so." Lili said before the drinks would come and Lili would raise her glass and would say. "I propose a toast to good friends and more matches in the future." Lili said as she raised her glass up.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:01 am

Sheena raised an eyebrow and smiled. "Got booked? Lili..shes in the main event.." Sheena giggled. "And I'm gonna win it as well. I'm not walking out of SS without that World title belt." Kyoko boasted as her drink arrived and she thanked the waitress. "I can agree to that. then again I see most forms of fighting as an art form in itself."

Grabbing her drink as Sheena did the same the two raised them to Lili's toast. Kyoko taking a sip before putting hers down. "Sure your not rooting for her just cause her names victory?" Kyoko joked as Sheena observed the two further. "Seem pretty even but for competition sake ill go for Betty." Sheena added.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:31 am

After Lili, Sheena, and Kyoko shared a toast, Kyoko would joke around while Sheena would say she's backing Busty Betty. Lili would smile and laugh a bit before saying. "No, not because her name is Victory but because she's really talented.
She's a wrestler, referee and tonight she's going to prove she's a triple threat by beating Busty Betty. Victory even referee'd one of Betty's big loses to Jungle Jane, so Victory knows what she has to do to win tonight. But that's not the only entertainment this bar has. Apparently they like to call out women from the crowd to compete in a novice foxy boxing match after the main event. It's quite the thrill. The main event isn't until a bit later so we can finish our drinks and maybe head to the dance floor?
" Lili suggested after she took another sip of her drink.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next