by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Electrified Ring Out Match! Vera Dolinski vs Emily Blaskowicz

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Electrified Ring Out Match! Vera Dolinski vs Emily Blaskowicz Empty Electrified Ring Out Match! Vera Dolinski vs Emily Blaskowicz

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:56 am

Electrified Ring Out Match
Victory Conditions: Get any part of your opponent's body to touch the floor outside the ring
Special Rules: No DQ, weapons are left inside the ring at the start of the match, and the ropes are electrified

The young Ukranian woman waiting to burst onto the stage was... well, excited was a word for it. She was tasked with proving how tough she was somehow, if she had any hope of leading the family, and the over the top nature of the AFW suited her needs perfectly for that. The cruel, no-holds barred brutality, the rampant sexuality, even (though she would be loathe to admit it) the bombastic theatrics: all of it suited Vera very well. Or, at least in her mind it did. The fact that her petite figure stood under five feet, that she lacked the patience to finish even the basics of her rudimentary Hopak classes, or the fact that she had never been in a real fight in her life were all factors the smug girl conveniently ignored.

Though, as unprepared as she might be, she certainly had the attitude for it. When the first swaying, sensual notes of her theme made their way through the stadium, she sashayed down the ramp with the confidence of a crowned champion. Without giving the various fans and attendees the courtesy of so much as a glance, she made her way to the ring with a condescending smirk, stopping just before the apron. At first she reached for the ropes, ready to climb in... but retracted her hand just before touching them. They were... probably turned off before the start of the match, but just in case, she decided against touching them. Instead, she lie flat on her chest, sliding in the ring with an utter lack of grace that completely betrayed her earlier swagger, only to have it return as soon as she stood up. She made her way towards a corner, but after a moment's thought about the ropes again, moved towards a propped up table instead, sitting on it with crossed legs and a cocky grin as she waited to see who her 'plaything' would be.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Electrified Ring Out Match! Vera Dolinski vs Emily Blaskowicz Empty Re: Electrified Ring Out Match! Vera Dolinski vs Emily Blaskowicz

Post by Panda Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:40 am

It had been a while, far too long since her last match and the redhead was spoiling for a fight. It seemed that luck hadn't abandoned her quite yet, though, Emily soon finding herself walking into another match to a chorus of mixed cheers and boos. The former for the most part for the redhead's showmanship and the raunchy turn her fights tended to take, and the latter mostly because of the outright brutality she often displayed. All the same, whatever she did, she made damn sure to enjoy it.

Waving to the crowds as she strode down to the ring in her usual outfit, albeit with one minor addition in the form of some fingerless gloves. While they did have some rubber in them, the redhead doubted they would do much good against prolonged exposure to the ropes. Short touches, however, would hopefully be just fine. Deciding to test both the ropes and her gloves, Emily grabbed hold of them and vaulted over, only to find that either the gloves were working better than expected, or the ropes weren't on yet. Shrugging, the redhead turned and gave her opponent, poised on her table as she was, an almost predatory grin as she looked the other woman over.

"Hm, well I'd say something about putting on a good show," Emily admitted, "But you seem to have that part figured out already. So, let's have some fun with this, shall we? After all, with the way this thing has to be won, we've got plenty of time to play around, wouldn't you say?"

Panda

Back to top Go down

Electrified Ring Out Match! Vera Dolinski vs Emily Blaskowicz Empty Re: Electrified Ring Out Match! Vera Dolinski vs Emily Blaskowicz

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:29 am

Vera raised an eyebrow at Emily's attempt at taunting, responding with a condescending giggle. "You sure this is a game you want to play?" she responded coyly, her thick Ukrainian accent coming through in full. "I can't believe this little punk is who they thought would be a good match for me! What are they going to do when I ruin your pretty little face?" Another giggle, complete with a snort, and she dismounted her perch, strutting towards her opponent until they were close enough that the size difference between them was appreciable (which was not Vera's intent). "Do you have any idea who I am, pretty girl?"

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:31 pm

While she was hardly going to begrudge the other girl her taunt, the redhead almost did a double take when her opponent eased herself off the table, turning out out only come up to the redhead's generous chest. Seemingly unaware of that, Vera strutted right up, only making the height difference that much more apparent and forcing Emily to look down at the girl.

"Well, I've got a few ideas," Emily said, taking the opportunity to step in and slam her knee clean into the shorter girl's gut, "But I don't think that'll matter too much right now."

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:59 am

As soon as they were face to face, a part of Vera was wishing she was still up on the table. The height difference between them was humiliating, and didn't help the Ukrainian mobster from cutting the sexy, imposing image she was going for. Oh, well, what were a few inches going to do anywa-

"ULGUH!" Without warning, a knee came crashing into her incredibly sensitive belly, and like clockwork she keeled over immediately. She'd never openly tell someone, but her abdomen had always been extremely sensitive to pain, and Emily had gone after it like she knew all along. "Gah! You cheating little pizda!" she spat, looking around for a suitable weapon to dive for before things started turning against her. Whether or not she could find one in time was another matter...

Last edited by Clobber Jobber on Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:54 am

The redhead cocked an eyebrow at how Vera had just completely crumbled right then and there. Was her belly actually a sore spot or something?

"Can't really cheat in a No-DQ match, kid," Emily said, firing off another knee, this one headed straight for the downed girl's head, "Should've thought about that before you signed up for one."

If she could manage that, the redhead would reach down and pick up the stunned blonde, heaving her clean off her feet with her thighs on Emily's shoulders before she powerbombed her opponent clear through the table that she'd been sitting on. Awfully nice of them to set it up before hand.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:39 am

Vera's mind scrambled for something useful, something she could grab to take an early advantage before things got too bad. A metal baseball bat in the corner of her eye caught her attention, the perfect weapon for someone of her upbringing, now all she had to do was bend down and-

"GAAH! Korva!" she spat as a knee came crashing into her skull. The ringing in Vera's ears were intensely distracting, so much so that she was caught wholly unprepared when she was hoisted up onto her opponent's shoulders like she was weightless. "Put me down, suka, or you'll regre-"

But her rambling was cut short by the explosive sound of the table being smashed with her tiny body. The crowd collectively gasped at the one-sided brutality so early in the match (the bell had rung by now, but only by a few seconds), as Vera lie groaning in the wreckage. Her tiny body twitched in pain, but nothing seemed to respond to her commands; she was stuck at Emily's mercy for the time being.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:08 am

As satisfying as it was to slam the blonde down like that, if not just because it finally shut her up, the redhead couldn't just leave her like that. Moving back to pick up a bat she'd spotted earlier, Emily pushed the shattered frame of the table away before putting a foot down on Vera's arm to keep her pinned there.

"Ah, come on," Emily said, raising the bat high, "This is no time to be laying around, you know."

With that, the redhead brought the bat down hard on Vera's belly, following up with a few more swings switching between that and her chest, Emily enjoying the sight of the soft swells swaying with the strikes before piling on some more strikes. Still, she didn't want to do too much damage already. Wouldn't be much fun if she couldn't get up and try again before the next beating started.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:26 pm

Vera groaned and writhed in the wreckage of the table, not remotely prepared for this much brutality so early on. The first sensation she properly registered was her arm being pinned to the mat by one of Emily's feet, looking up just in time to see the silhouette of the bat obscuring the harsh lights of the arena, just before coming down.

"BWAH!" she spat as the weapon drove into her belly, her whole body practically bouncing off the mat. Blow after blow into her sensitive tummy and ample chest had her rattling the mat as she rocked and convulsed, and each hit drove a more pained spittle out of her mouth and onto her body. By the time the barrage had come to an end, she lie on the mat whimpering pathetically, with her tongue hanging lazily out of her mouth and her free arm desperately trying to soothe her battered body.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:46 am

Emily looked down on her opponent, watching her feebly clutching at the injured areas as she tossed the bat aside.

"Oh, you poor thing," Emily mused, sitting down and grabbing hold of the arm she'd had pinned under her foot, "Here, how about I help you take your mind off your belly for a bit?"

With that, the redhead would try to tuck the arm between her legs and lean back, intending to lock in a vicious armbar.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next