by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Hi

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ryonata Minamoto

Go down

Ryonata Minamoto Empty Ryonata Minamoto

Post by St.Ambs Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:01 pm

Name: Ryonata Minamoto
Eyes: Red
Hair: Aurburn
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 120lbs
Nationality: Japanese
Alignment: Neutral Good/Face
Entrance Music: Conciliation

Wrestling Information

Strategy & Style: Ryonata is...quite new to the game. Although completely green when it comes to the practice of wrestling, Ryonata still carries a love for the sport ever since her childhood. She's no slouch physical wise, having practiced ballet from childhood, it gave her speed, agility and flexibility and would incorporate that into her attacks. What she also has is the will to never give up, give things 100% and never surrender until she reaches her breaking point...despite how meek she appears. Until she sharpens into a more refined, practiced and focused wrestler, she'll just stay on the offensive and take whatever opportunities that comes her way

Preferred Attacks:Her knowledge is basic but for the most part, kicks, a few grapples and submissions like scissors for one

Preferred Matches: She doesn't like the sight of blood so hardcore is a no go. And she's quite awkward when it comes to hentai as well at the moment. So she sticks to standard, submission and tag team.

Stats

(Note that with her, I will be going with the RPG route and the stats below show Ryonata at her current level. As she gets better in time, expect those stats to change.)

Physical Statistics
Endurance: ★★★ - "I learned from a young age to never give up and try your hardest...I still take a hard beating though..."
Strength: ★★ - "Oh, well I have a body of a dancer but not one of a bodybuilder. Not like my brother..."
Defense:★ - "Isn't it just throwing up your arms to defend?"
Speed: ★★★ - "All those dancing lessons really paid off. Could help to evade blows and get mine out quickly!"
Technique: ★★ - "Well...most of my knowledge comes from my brother doing it...and watching TV..."

Wrestling Statistics
Striking: ★★★ "Well I have long legs and can give a good kick. My ballet moves can be useful."
Submissions: ★★★ - "I know a few moves from my brother and I think my flexibility can help there."
Powerhouse: ★★ "Aha...I could probably do some moves against someone lighter than me, but not anyone heavier...and even if I try, it doesn't always work out for me. My brother is very good at that...Ahhh, I keep talking about him! G-gomenasai! But...he is better than I would be..."
Ariels: ★★ - "I can leap in the air very high. But when it comes to ariel moves, I need some practice there."
Countering: ★★ - "I seen how my brother gets out of a lot of holds so I could too...if I was strong enough...But I could evade well!"

Finishing Moves

"U-uhhh....finishers? Oh, ummm...let me get back to you on that!

Appearance
Spoiler:

Personality: While she is meek and a bit timid, she is a woman with a beautiful soul. Never loud, mean and boastful, mostly soft spoken and kind into others, even, funnily enough, her enemies. There is a limit to how much she can tolerate, however, because of stuff in her past and being powerless and unable to defend herself, she would usually keep quiet. And being in the house for so much of her life, she doesn't have much experience with the outside world. She has a lot to learn. And she believes that being in AFW will give her that experience. While always looking forward to meet new people, she can be in over her head in certain circumstances.

Past/History: Ryonata had a different last name before she changed it to Minamoto. Mostly to do with not wanting anything to do with her biological family.

This goes back to her childhood, having been brought up to a very wealthy family that handles trades and stocks. The parents only had two children, one son and a daughter. The fact that it was possible to even have two kids since they where always extremely busy and motivated in their work is surprising. Even before they were born, the two parents had their lives set out for them already.

The two children were given strict rules growing up and they have been given the best tutors to succeed just like them in all of their ventures. The parents also had a rather old way of thinking of what boys should be doing and what girls should be doing, the son excelling in field event Olympic sports and kyokushin karate while the daughter excelling in ballet, gymnastics and a few instruments, her favourite being the violin. As a family, they were competitive and the parents especially strive to be the very best. To which the parents would beat their children should they do the tiniest mistake or get a grade that is lower than an A*.

While her brother had a competitive spirit, Ryonata never did have that toughness like her brother, the harsh upbringing didn't bring her much happiness. While she enjoyed doing ballet and playing her violin, she only kept doing so because she loved doing so, being the best was never much of a primary thought. This kind of thinking doesn't fly well with her parents, performances that would have wowed everyone would always be seen as 'just not enough, can be better.' She never felt much love from them, they were never there most of the time and always busy with their work. Hell, crying would earn yourself a beating in her family.

Then came the teenage years and she gained a token amount of teenage rebelliousness. Though every attempt she tried to rebel gave her more harder beatings, the parents making sure to smack the rebel out of the young girl. The realisation that she would always be the person that their parents set them to be slowly came to the young girl. Her brother soon went into MMA and Puoresu, soon doing well in the higher leagues and becoming a young prodigy. To her dismay, she would always come with their parents to watch her brother beat the living shit out of his opponents. She had no predisposition towards wrestling or sports in general, thanks to her parents and she would turn away or her eyes would be glued onto her books. Soon she would start to eye at the cage/ring, especially when the women wrestlers came in. Sooner than later, Ryonata dropped the reading and studying all together to watch the matches intently. She admired the diva wrestlers and female fighters and was secretly enthusiastic when she goes to any event that her brother was in. Although she felt she could never be one, considering the life that was set for her.

In fact, it did grew to a level where Ryonata would secretly try some of the moves herself, 'borrowing' her brothers karate books to start with the strikes at first and going into some wrestling moves. Of course, self-taught isn't as good as being taught by the best teachers ever and there have been botched attempts to even do some of the moves, leaving Ryonata with bruises on her body, some which she could make excuses of. She lived the life that her parents set for her, going to school, excelling in her extracurricular activities while practicing some wrestling moves that she had seen before in secret. One day she would ask her parents if she could get some training just like her brother did. The parents would have none of it, the father expressed his rather mysogynistic views that women shouldn't get into something like fighting, they were too weak for that (sure Ryonata wasn't built to be a wrestler) while the mother didn't want to see her 'precious' daughter get injured over something so undignified. That being said, they would give her the chance to get a gym membership.

Things have gotten sour after that but Ryonata would still continue practicing. Despite issues that happened inside the  mansion, the family all looked happy and close outside and to the public. Her brother had a solid career in the pro wrestling circuit and the family would always go to his matches, Ryonata being happy with that. She came to the decision that her parents should not know about her secret escapades and keep on practicing till she gets it right.  That her brother caught her in the act. The parents were livid, leading into a massive argument, Ryonata coming clean that she never wished to be like her parents and take charge of the business that her parents wanted her to. That lead to a very harsh beating onto Ryonata and kicking her out of the house, disowning her as a part of the family.

If it wasn't for the fact that her favorite grandmother took her in, Ryonata would be out in the streets. She took the last name of her mother's grandma, Minamoto, a name that has been well known in the trading world. Now that she was free from her parents, she could do what she want. And she decided to follow her dream to be a wrestler. With the ever growing popularity of AFW, Ryonata hopes to kill two birds with one stone. To show that she can make it and make a name for herself. To her, being in the AFW would be the biggest middle finger to her parents. It took a while, trying out twice and didn't get a contract.

She never thought it would happen in her life but she soon got the contract in the third try. Ryonata made it. And now, her adventure begins!

Fun Facts!

-While she doesn't speak to her parents, Ryonata does speak to her brother on occasion.

-Despite not wanting to get into the kind of job like her parents and having a bit of an inferiority complex, she does have a keen business sense, even doing well when it comes to making contracts.

-She has an IQ of 140

-Ryonata can do without any alcohol. In fact, any fancy dinner would have her asking for water. It is mostly due to the fact that she once tried her brother's beer and hated the taste of it. She's ok with wine though.

-Her ideal day is lots of snow and a warm house with a log fire. She has dreams of owning a house in Switzerland one day.

-Ryonata is a polyglot, knowing several languages. Her parents weren't and they felt that she could use that skill to make the business grow more.

-She does have bit of a inferiority complex which she battles with.

Relationships:

Friends:
Allies:
Rivals:
Enemies:
Crushes:

AFW Information
Record: 0-0-0
Wins: 0
Loses: 0
Draws: 0

Match History