Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 1 Registered, 1 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Miss Monday

Go down

Miss Monday Empty Miss Monday

Post by St.Ambs Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:47 am

Name: Miss Monday
Eyes: Green
Hair: Red
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 135lbs
Nationality: American
Alignment: Face
Entrance Music:

Wrestling Information

Strategy: While she would like to think she is a all-rounder, her skill set is a tad bit limited than most wrestlers that have been in the game longer than she has. Against a very skilled grappler, she'll be outpaced. Against an opponent with great expertise in striking, she'll be outboxed, and so forth. Still, don't count her out, she can adapt to her opponents before capitalising on them. And each battle will make her more better than before. Monday will focus on finding any weak spots on her opponent, either by strikes, which paired with her natural speed can be quite devastating or holds before going in for the kill. Because of her love of pro wrestling, she likes making a match as flashy as possible. However, she does have a tendency to get lost in the hype of the match. There has, and will, be times where she does overestimate herself, sometimes attempting a power move on her opponent on a heavier opponent, even when she can't for example.

Style: Balanced, though leaning towards strikes and submissions

Preferred Attacks: A handful of throws, submissions and strikes. A special love of smothering techniques.

Preferred Matches: Most any. Her own pride and ego could have her accept practically any match type, believing to do well in any situation. (Of course she couldn't.) Hardcore matches would have to be done within good reason though.

Stats

"An interview to measure my skills? Sure. This data could be very useful, mmhmm."

Physical Statistics
Endurance: ★★★ - "I am tougher than I look. Could be better but I'm far from worse."
Strength: ★★ - "Well I'm no powerhouse. Although I could lift people that I lighter than I am... maybe around my size. I like to think that."
Defense:★★★ "Can block well. But I'm not a tank."
Speed: ★★★★ - "I can move around the ring pretty well. And throw out some strikes quickly."
Technique: ★★★★ - "Got a good enough repritoire of moves to use. Like to say I can expand on that more."

Wrestling Statistics
Strikes: ★★★★ - "I know a good number of strikes. May not be the strongest or the quickest, but I believe it's all about where to hit, not just hitting at random."
Submissions: ★★★★- "I have some good submissions that I can use. With my knowledge, I know just what, how and where to bend, mmhmm."
Powerhouse: ★★★ - "A nice supply of suplexes and powerbombs can't hurt to have."
Ariels: ★★- "I guess I can work well with the ropes. Probably should get better on that."
Counters: ★★ - "Familiar with most moves and how to counter them efficiently. Really should build on that."

Finishing Moves

Spoiler:

Appearance

Spoiler:

Personality: Monday has great confidence in herself, a woman who is playful, brilliant and driven. She is known to have a sarcastic streak and a rampant sense of humour. Monday constantly teases and taunts opponents and friends alike, which does make it hard to get more on the latter. Very good when it comes to verbal sparring, quite often managing to get under the opponent's skin and make them all flustered. She's a woman would could trade barbs and insults with the best of them. No surprise that when she is truly angry, she has a very sharp tongue. Monday loves science and is determined and driven in that field, which does translate in the ring as well. Any job that lets her pursue science with freedom is a dream. Of course, she does have another dream too, hence why she is here.

Past/History: According to her own tellings, she was a scientific prodigy, graduating with the highest of honours. She spent her time learning more on the anatomy and the human body, her knowledge grew more and more, passing with flying colours. She could have easily done what she wanted, starting a career at pretty much any research laboratory in the world.

Monday did had a second love that followed science, knowledge and learning and that is pro wrestling. Blame her dad as they would watch every show together. It was their way to bond, otherwise she would be on her own and reading her books. She was left with a little dilemma. Either go for her PhD, which she really wanted to do or pursue the wrestling business. Monday was really curious, wanting to really experience what it's like to be a wrestler and get a taste in the ring first-hand.

Knowing she could always get a PhD at anytime in her life, Monday took a year to train and get herself in good shape. She soon heard of AFW and the massive boom in popularity. She was soon accepted into the company, also helping out with the medical side of things in the company. Monday hopped on the first plane to Japan to begin her new life as a wrestler, excited and eager to show that she had both the skill and brains to make it in AFW.

Fun Facts!

-While in Japan, she is doing part time studies in medicine and working in a lab. Just something to keep herself busy and obtain more knowledge.

-She likes ninjas over pirates. So much that she has kunais, shurikens and swords in her apartment

-Monday has a photographic memory

-She's ambidextrous, able to write with both hands.

-Does wear glasses, although she can see without them.

Relationships:

Friends:
Allies:
Rivals:
Enemies:
Crushes:

AFW Information
Record: 0-0-0
Wins: 0
Loses: 0
Draws: 0

Match History