Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 162 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 162 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A New Era

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A New Era - Page 3 Empty Re: A New Era

Post by Darius Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:04 pm

"I'm new to the Era of Hell, that's true," Sarah answered with a smile. "But I'm an old pro when it comes to gaining power." She reached over the side of the chair and came back with a stack of papars in her hand. She flipped through them silently until she came upon three. "Reika Hirakuno, Cerbera Kisnakov, Lute Krai," she read aloud, smiling when she was finished. "These are three other leaders of the Era of Hell. These are the three we're going after."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:11 pm

Nha was about to say something when Sha got off the chair.

" It's been fun Sarah but I am not a traitor, nor will I ever be. Telling us to go after our commanders is stupid and foolish from you. I am certainly not betraying Cerbera and Karina just for your own worthless attempts to sieze control. "

Nha blinked and looked over her shoulder at Sha, sighing before looking back at Nha.

" Sha has a point, what you're doing now is suicide and it's something I'm not going to do. I am leading a good life with the Era of Hell. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:29 pm

Sarah raised an eyebrow, and then looked at Nha to see she had a similiar opinion. "Whoa, whoa, woah!" Sarah interupted, waving her hands about. "You misunderstand me, ladies. Did I say we were going to get rid of them? No, I didn't. I just want to know more about my fellow leaders, now that I have joined their noble ranks. I also just want to make sure I get a fiar piece of the pie, if you know what I mean." Sarah threw back her head and laughed at them. "What did you think I meant?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:37 pm

" What I thought..Or better yet.. THINK you meant, was taking down the leaders. " Sha suddenly walked up to Sarah and bending down, placing each hand on the leanings of the chair and leveled her face to Sarah's, staring straight into her eyes, maybe it was just to test Sarah's honesty towards them, no one really could tell what Sha sometimes did. Meanwhile, Nha suddenly got a look of jealous of Sha's sudden advance towards Sarah and looked away, though did listen.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:35 pm

Sarah narrowed her green eyes, staring into Sha's when she got a little too close. "Sha, you're reading too much into this," she said soothingly. "We're all part of the same team now. I just want to make sure I know every inch of it. Just in case someone has ideas of stabbing me in the back, and considering this is an evil organization, it's not like that can't happen." Suddenly she reclined in her chair, and the footrest popped out of the bottom. From the way Sha was standing her legs would be knocked out from under her, and she would land right on top of Sarah. "Well, well, don't get too cozy," Sarah would whisper.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:39 pm

" Sarah, I am going to obey you untill you make one wrong move that will damage our leaders, other then that we will have no pro-- "

Sha gasped out when she was suddenly knocked from her feet and basically resting ontop of Sarah, one tightly closed as she wanted to figure out what just happened but then heard Sarah's whisper, blushing brightly and quickly got off her and stepped back away from her. Nha was twitching now, her jealousy obvious getting the better of her slowly.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:47 pm

Sarah snickered amusingly at Sha's flustered state, and set her shair back to its upright position. "Relax, red, cause I am one of your leaders now. And the only thing I have in mind is the Era of Hell. Tha's all. So don't get your panties in a bunch."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:23 pm

Sha took her seat back on the leaning of the chair Nha was sitting on, looking away with a slightly darkened blush on her cheeks, Nha just watching Sarah quietly now as she listened, deciding to just accept that Sarah was doing it for the benefit of the Era of Hell.

" So, what do you want us to do? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:36 pm

Sarah chuckled a bit under her breath once Nha seemed to be on board. She once again went to the stack of papers she had, flipping through them until she had what she needed. "Here we go. It's her." She held up a profile sheet that read the name of Zasashi Hirakuno. "You know her? A member of the Era of Hell. I heard she's quite good at spying. That's good, because I have a job for her to do."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:41 pm

Nha took the paper and checked it carefully, nodding at Sarah before she'd rub the back of her head.

" That's going to be tough, this is Shanari's ex tag team partner but they both are still in friendly terms and she knows what we've done to Shanari.. We can try t get her though. "

Nha kept reading through the data while Sha merely rested on the leaning before she'd hop off it to start walking around, thinking about something.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down