Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A New Era

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A New Era - Page 4 Empty Re: A New Era

Post by Darius Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:49 pm

Sarah was surprised to hear Zasashi was once the tag team partner of her old aquiantance Shanari. "Ah, Shanari," Sarah sighed in recognition. "Well, if she knows her then she must know Shanari has her own agenda, maybe that will convince her otherwise." Sarah fighed into her pocket for a pack of ciggarettes, plucked one out of the case and placed it in her mouth. "As for the job itself..." Sarah pulled out a lighter next, and lit up the stick in her mouth. "It's to spy on Reika Hirakuno."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:06 pm

" Spy on.. .. "

Nha went silent for a bit while Sha merely sighed and turned to head towards the door, waving Sarah dismissively over her shoulder.

" Have fun with her, Nha. I have better things to do. "

Nha was still quiet, not knowing how to react while she glared at Zasashi's picture, then bac at Sarah and sighed.

" Reason..? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:18 pm

Sarah rolled her eyes. Sha sure liked to press the drama. "Because out of her and Cerbera, she's the one I know the least about." She looked at the profile of the woman in question. "She's hardly ever seen, she's never even had a match in the AFW, and frankly...." She noticed something when she had first met the Era of Hell leaders. Karina and Cerbera both had a certain look in their eyes, a look that truly expressed how dark and merciless both of them were. But Reika....Reika didn't have that.

"There's something about her I don't trust," Sarah finished, staring into space before she turned back to the twins. "Look, it's not like I'm hurting anyone. I just want some information on her so I'm not at a disadvantage the next time we all meet. If nothing's going on, then there's nothing to be concerned about.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:32 pm

" Well.. Some say Reika is similiar to a ghost. "

Sha would sigh before she turned to speak in a foreign language with Nha, her tone was hostile, angry, she stepped towards her sister while she practically yelled out in Egyptian, Nha rising up to turn at her and speak in return before she was grabbed by the throat and forced to glare into Sha's eyes, who was now whispering something to her. She'd then release her to push her back onto the chair and Sha suddenly laid down across Nha's lap, closing her eyes and resting on her.

" We're in. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:51 pm

Sarah stayed silent through the whole foreign exhange, wishing she could understand them. Who knows what they might be talking about. She raised an eyebrow when the arguement almost turned to blows, but just as quick as it began, it was over, and Sarah blinked as they both settled down.

"Uh....okay," Sarah replied. "Talk to her, tell her about the job, and then get her to do it. She'll probably listen to people she knows." Sarah took another drag on her cigarette. "I need one other thing from you two."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:59 pm

" Which is, Lady Sarah? "

Nha was keeping her attention on Sarah while Sha merely sighed and took a seat on Nha's lap instead, resting back besides her and waited for Sarah's words. She was still reluctant about the whole leader spying.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:08 am

Sarah was about halfway done her cigarette when Nha asked what she wanted. "You two have been in the Era of Hell longer than I have, so you know the leaders better. I need Cerbera's home address." No doubt that request would be met with more suspicion, so she also said "So I can talk with her about my future roles."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:25 am

Nha and Sha looked at eachother before back at Sarah, both releasing a sigh, knowing Cerbera had bodyguards all around her since she was the main leader, Nha taking out her cellphone and went through the contacts, stopping at Cerbera and checking the adress, speaking at the meantime.

" I suppose we'll trust you, since it seemed you actually liked Cerbera back in that meeting. "

Sha said nothing as usual, looking at Nha's cellphone.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:47 am

Sarah read the address quickly, commiting it to memory as she finished off her cigarette, and stubbed it out in a nearby ashtray. "Thank you," she said, and leaned back in her chair again. "I'll give Cerbera your regards."

After all was said and done Sarah grinned widely. "Now that business is out of the way, how bout a drink?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:20 am

Nha and Sha both nodded at Sara's question, Sha getting off Nha's lap to walk around again, quietly exploring the room and then looking out through the window, glaring up at the slightly clouded sky, it was going to rain soon but it didn't really matter to her. Nha would sit up straight once Nha dislodged from her.

" Red Vodka mixed with Red bull for me. "

" Blue Vodka mixed with blueberry juice for me. "

Their drinks and combination for them was quite.. Unique.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down