by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 2 Bots

hunter of speed, Kickinshinz, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

GASTER vs Triin 2: Steel Cage Collar and Chains POW Match

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

GASTER vs Triin 2: Steel Cage Collar and Chains POW Match - Page 3 Empty Re: GASTER vs Triin 2: Steel Cage Collar and Chains POW Match

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:05 am

Clara felt from the Estonian Knightess's character that, despite her being quite noble, a villainess like her wouldn't get much of that nobility in this battle. She felt Triin's curiosity about her, and feared that, were she locked in the ropes, she would have her mask taken off for all to see.

Still, right now, she was winning, and if Triin didn't want to suffer her painful holds for even longer, she would not even dare think about her mask now.

Instead, GASTER would attempt to lock the woman to the ropes, reaching for the chain of the handcuffs...

...right as the Blonde Knightess would ram her foot into the Shadow Lord's gut!

"GUAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"

She doubled over, and dropped onto her rear, holding her hurt stomach with both hands...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

GASTER vs Triin 2: Steel Cage Collar and Chains POW Match - Page 3 Empty Re: GASTER vs Triin 2: Steel Cage Collar and Chains POW Match

Post by Jaystar Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:14 pm

GASTER had clearly been counting on her Heel Hook to have taken Triin's legs out for quite some time as she was dragging the knightess towards the corner. And she wouldn't have been all too wrong as the chuuni's hold had really dealt some damage! But Triin's other leg still had suffered more than the other, or more importantly, her other leg had suffered less than the other, and that was the leg the Estonian finally managed to shoot out right into the Shadow Lord's guts!

It was almost too bad, really... GASTER dropped immediately down on her rear, and was looking like an extremely easy target right now. But Triin's legs were still hurting like hell, and the knightess had no other option than to retreat for now... Rolling to the center of the cage, the blonde kept her sight on her masked foe, making sure that immediately at the moment her opponent would be getting up, she would start getting up too!

"So... You wanted to take away my leg? Don't complain when I'll actually take off your mask then..."

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:39 pm

"Uuuuugh...", GASTER would groan from the sharp pain in her stomach, having difficulty to breath over the impact of Triin's knee, all the while the blonde knightess taunted her, and making her intentions known:

"Grrr! If you dare try, I'll make sure you suffer a fate worse than death!!!", she proclaimed, approaching the knightess with balled fists, trying to give her her receipt for the earlier knee by driving a hard, angry punch into her gut!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:08 pm

Triin was rarely one to play tricks, but this time she practically accidentally played one. Her words containing a little threat regarding GASTER's mask turned out to act as the perfect provocation for the villainess to start rushing towards the knightess with balled fists!

And to Triin's luck, that attack was all too easy to yield. The Estonian's speed was no joke, at least to her enemies, and the blonde managed to step aside out of harms way as the chuuni tried to punch her guts! And what was even better, it gave Triin the opportunity to position herself behind her foe's back...

"Really? You claim so?" the knightess replied as she began wrapping her arms around GASTER. Knowing that she had a relatively light foe, the Estonian knew she had a good opportunity to try throwing her around. So, the taller blonde decided to try lifting the Shadow Lord up, and sending her crashing down again with a German Suplex!

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:33 pm

"AH!"

GASTER's threat would fall on deaf ears as Triin would simply dodge her attack, and getting behind the Shadow Lord faster than an eye could blink! Soon enough, the Estonian's arms were wrapped around GASTER's for a waistlock...

"No! Unhand me this inst--AAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"

...and a second later, the Shadow Lord went shoulders and neck first into the canvas!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:47 pm

Triin's dodging of GASTER's attack turned out to pay off very well, as the Shadow Lord fell right into the knightess' trap, becoming promptly thrown over with the German Suplex! The Estonian was very happy for the move to have worked out well, and she could hear the audience agreeing with her...

As Triin began getting back up, she figured that such a success deserved another one to continue with. GASTER was clearly light enough for her to throw, at least for still another time, so the knightess began pulling her back up in front of her with a headlock!

"Prepare to suffer the dire fate of a villain!" Triin announced in order to break GASTER's spirit even further, before attempting to set her up in yet another German Suplex, and throw her to the canvas in the other direction this time!

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:59 am

"Uuuugh...let...gooo...", GASTER would protest Triin lifting her up onto her feet, as the blonde knightess trapped her in a headlock...

...before she seized the Shadow Lord in another waistlock!

"NononononoAAAAAAAAAGH!!!", GASTER screamed, Triin once again lifting her for a hard German Suplex and planting the already hurting Shadow Lord onto her burning neck and shoulders!

As GASTER dropped on her front from the attack, she firmly held her hurt neck, growling at the knightess:

"Grrrrh...you...almost finished me last time we were in the ring...do you intend to fully end my physical form in this dimension?", she told Triin, remembering that her Piledriver from their previous match caused AFW medics a check up over Clara's neck potentially being hurt...

Last edited by Vcom7418 on Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:43 pm

GASTER was a funny villainess indeed. She was trying to be the dreaded, mighty Shadow Lord from some dark dimension, but the moment she landed into trouble, she was squeaking and begging for mercy like a little girl! Like now... Triin couldn't help but wonder, who exactly was behind that mask?!?

GASTER's pleas fell to deaf ears, as Triin proceeded to execute the second suplex flawlessly. Her masked foe fell once again to the mat, and based on what she was hearing, not only herself but the crowds too were enjoying the performance. Only one who didn't seem to be was GASTER...

And there she went again, complaining about getting thrown around in a wrestling match. Who was she, really?

Well, why couldn't she just find out?

"If the matches are too much for you, maybe you should stay out of the ring... Or the cage!" the knightess boldly suggested, as she began bowing down next to GASTER. Rolling her over to her back, she continued... "But how could I even "end your physical form", when I can't even see it?" By now, the Estonian was positioning herself on top of her masked foe's body, her knees planted on the mat straddling both sides of the Shadow Lord. "I think it's really time to unmask you..."

Triin's curiosity had gotten the best of her, and this also seemed to be a great opportunity to unmask the Shadow Lord. Also, it would play greatly to her character... She could be the great knightess, who finally was able to unmask the villainess!

And with those thoughts, Triin grabbed the side of GASTER's mask, and began lifting it off...

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:49 pm

Clara, already, wasn't the sturdiest wrestler ever...but there was something about targeting her neck that made the Brit go down a lot faster than she wanted to...even though there wasn't really much wrong with it, despite the doctor's having a small scare over the Shadow Lord's first match with Triin.

Once again, the knightess had her on the ropes, completely dominating her as GASTER's pleas fell on deaf ears, as she proceeded to mock the villainess:

"Don't...you dare...I can beat you...I can make you admit I am superior...you will see...", GASTER let out with a week voice...as suddenly, Triin climbed atop of the Shadow Lord, the knightess firmly sitting atop her chest as her hands slowly neared her mask, threatening to unmask the Shadow Lord!

"Wait...DON'T!"

But Triin's hands were already at the corners of her mask as GASTER tried to catch them, managing to slip off her mask just a tiny little bit, the Estonian likely catching a glimpse of GASTER's green eyes, and her lips before:

"RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHH!!!"

With a violent roar, the villainess swung her hand upward, aiming to nail Triin with a stiff uppercut!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:03 pm

Triin's adrenaline was pumping. The blonde knightess may have appeared all calm and collected to the outside, but deep inside she was having a lot of emotions. She had once again gained the upper hand over GASTER, the little villainess who acclaimed herself to be the dreaded Shadow Lord, and the perfect foe for a valiant knightess like herself to conquer! And her masked foe could only meekly protest, while her body had been no match to the Estonian's own!

The situation was calling for something decisive... Something that could mark the superiority of the Baltic Knightess over the Shadow Lord for good! And unmasking GASTER was the perfect choice...

Triin's hands grabbed the edge of the chuuni's mask, and began lifting... It wasn't as easy to do as Triin had thought it would be, but it was still happening... And the crowds were going crazy. She could already see her foe's lips, then the tip of her nose, maybe even a split-second peek of her eyes...before all she could see was first her foe's lips turning into a roar, and a fist aimed directly at her face!

"AAGH!" GASTER's uppercut was more, much more powerful than Triin would have ever expected out of her smaller foe, and it certainly did its job well enough. The blonde's grip of the mask was instantly released, her hands rising to cover her face while her body dropped to the side next to the Shadow Lord's own. The knightess may had gotten a glimpse of what was behind the mask - but no one else surely had, and the pain that had now sent the Estonian reeling definitely made her wish she had had a mask of her own!

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next