by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

GASTER vs Triin 2: Steel Cage Collar and Chains POW Match

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

GASTER vs Triin 2: Steel Cage Collar and Chains POW Match - Page 4 Empty Re: GASTER vs Triin 2: Steel Cage Collar and Chains POW Match

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:24 am

"Grrrrrrrgh!", GASTER roared as she sat up after the uppercut, quickly fixing her mask back on her face before rising to her feet...

...and this time, she wasn't going to show any mercy to the Knightess.

"You will pay...the ultimate price...", she morbidly said.

As Triin laid nearby, the Shadow Lord would silently fold her rival's legs into a 4 shape, making sure that her left leg, one that she targetted earlier with a heel hook, was underneath her right, before sitting down and dropping both her legs at either side of Triin's perpendicular right leg, driving it into Knightess's already hurt limb for a torturous Figure 4 Leglock!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

GASTER vs Triin 2: Steel Cage Collar and Chains POW Match - Page 4 Empty Re: GASTER vs Triin 2: Steel Cage Collar and Chains POW Match

Post by Jaystar Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:14 pm

Triin had come close, oh-so-close to achieving something great and decisive. GASTER's mask had already been in her hands, already lifting up from her face, and the blonde was fairly sure that she had caught a decent glimpse beneath it... But none of that mattered now. Her foe's uppercut had been even more decisive, dropping the blonde down, and ensuring that her foe still remained as a masked one.

But that didn't matter, right? GASTER was making her threats again, but that wouldn't stop Triin from regaining her dominance, and taking the mask off for good, right?

Wrong. At least for now... Before the Estonian knightess could recover from the uppercut, the chuuni was already twisting up her legs into a figure four-leglock! That was familiar, and brought back memories from the duo's first encounter. Triin had managed to fight her way through the Shadow Lord's holds back then - so couldn't she do so now too?

"AAAGGHHH!!!" The shriek escaping from Triin's lips was clearly suggestive of something else. Namely, the heel hook she had already gone through before. The Shadow Lord was very cleverly taking advantage of just that, and now that Triin was trapped in the leglock, it hurt like no other figure four had hurt before! And the worst part was that there seemed to be no escape...

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon May 20, 2019 10:20 am

GASTER mercilessly kept the Figure 4 on Triin, much to the jeers from the AFW crowd tonight, wishing the Knightess could come out on top in this match...but so far, not getting their wish.

To make matters worse for Triin, the Shadow Lord would sadistically begin to grab the blonde's trapped leg with one hand, and pull it upwards, bending it even further to increase the pressure on the limb!

"You cannot escape...and you cannot give up...if I wish it to be so, you can be trapped in this torturous hold until the bones in your leg are dust!", she would villainously proclaim!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:08 pm

Triin was in trouble. That was for sure now... Sure, she had endured submission holds before. Lots of them. Even in the hands of the Shadow Lord! But none of them, none of them had hurt this bad before...

And what was the second worst part? That GASTER had totally earned it. The chuuni had been clever enough to weaken the knightess with the Heel Hook already before. And it was just totally Triin's own fault that she had gotten so carried away with her quest to unmask the villainess that the uppercut had gotten her into this position...

And why was that the second worst part? Because the worst part was that GASTER was right. She actually couldn't give up. Submitting would not save her. Only getting cuffed and collared would.

The only consolation that brought was the fact that as the knightess was crying out from the pain, she could at least alleviate the pain by occasionally tapping her hand hard to the mat in frustration without the risk of being misunderstood. And if the pain had not been so much right now, maybe she could have found more strength to fight back from hearing how the crowds were trying to support her...

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:34 am

Despite the crowd booing the Shadow Lord, despite her opponent tapping on the mat uselessly to indicate that she was in hellish pain...GASTER wasn't stopping. The Shadow Lord, who almost had her mask pulled off, would continue to viciously work over her foe's leg with a Figure 4.

But after about a minute of having Triin in the hold...Clara's inner voice finally started to let itself known. Did she really want to injure her opponent like so? Make sure she was on the shelf for the next weeks...possibly months, due to a broken leg?

The chuuni did not want that. Soon enough, she would untangle her legs from Triin's, grab at the knightess's wrist, and drag her towards the nearby corner, getting the handcuffs to try and cuff the knightess, the first step in winning the match...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:30 am

Triin may had not seen GASTER's villainous side all that much before, apart from her nearly-constant verbal antics, but over the last few minutes the smaller chuuni had certainly proven the knightess how vicious moves she was actually capable of. The torturing holds the Shadow Lord had been subjecting Triin to were certainly among the worst the blonde had had to endure, and if submissions had been valid victory conditions in this match, there was a fair chance that the knightess would have already lost the battle!

But the Estonian blonde wasn't out of the game just yet. Apparently though, GASTER was well on her way turn the case so as Triin soon realized her body getting dragged towards a corner, where all the equipment needed to win the match laid... Now the question was, was that a good thing? Was Triin all ready to be let out of her misery, or should she still try to keep up her defiance?

"True knightesses NEVER give up!" The Estonian's valiant thoughts filling her head once again as the Shadow Lord had dragged her already dangerously close to the corner, the Baltic Knightess still tried to yank her arms and jolt her body hard, trying to free herself once more from GASTER's grip! But even if she succeeded, her legs were still too sore to get back up, and all she could do was to try crawling slowly away from the villainess...

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:20 am

With a rough yank, Triin would manage to get her hand away from GASTER, just a short meter before the duo were at the corner. The Shadow Lord let out a growl...but despite her foe's resilience, it seemed like she still couldn't properly fight back, instead crawling away from her to safety...

...problem was, because of the cage, there was nowhere she could possibly escape to.

GASTER would approach Triin once more, telling her audibly: "Pathetic knightess...feel my wrath!"

With her proclamation, she would grab her legs, and wrap them around her's. Then, she would attempt to grab the bigger woman's arms, before attempting to pull backwards. She was about to try a new, quite devastating move in her arsenal that she didn't test on many people yet, let alone a bigger woman like Triin.

Despite that, GASTER would pull back, falling onto her back, and pushing Triin up into the air, trapping her foe in a Romero Special!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:12 pm

Triin's previous victory over the Shadow Lord seemed to be nothing but a sweet, precious memory by now, as the villainous chuuni was gaining increasing control over the match. The Baltic Knightess had managed to get close to a victory, but right now it seemed like her opportunity to that had slipped. Helplessly crawling away from her foe surely wasn't a good sign for the knightess... Especially as there wasn't really anywhere to go!

That only turned out to boost GASTER's confidence. Triin was unable to counter her masked foe's threat with anything - not that she even really had time to, before her foe was grabbing her legs once again...

Another figure four? Another Heel Hook? Thoughts of those were certainly not attractive for the blonde.

But as it turned out, GASTER had someting even more vicious in mind. Horror struck the Estonian's face as she suddenly felt GASTER pulling her upper body up, and eventually lifting her up into the air with the Romero Special!

Triin tried to squirm, she tried to shake, but none of those attempts really came to anything. She was completely locked in the Shadow Lord's skilled hold, and it was hurting like hell!

"Ooohhh... AAGHH!!!... I....! I....!" Hopelessness filled Triin's head as she once again remembered that submission wasn't an option in this match. Crowds roared, some trying to encourage the knightess, some from anger over the situation, but some were very impressed with GASTER's move too, voicing out their approval. But one thing was for sure - GASTER's vicious torture was granting her one hell of a payback from her previous defeat!

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:32 pm

The anger over Triin attempting to take her mask away from her was now mixed with something else within the masked chuuni...feeling of pure satisfaction. Rarely, if ever, she got a chance to work over her foe as much as she did in this match, her moves getting countered a lot of time, leading her to be dominated.

But despite the slight difficulty in maintaining a bigger foe over her body, she felt happy...and she would continue to gloat in her dominance:

"Know this, Knightess! Uuuf...if you don't want me to...uurgh...completely destroy you, if you want to...augh...end the pain...you must allow me to cuff and collar you now to win! What say you?"

Truth was, however, that Clara could only hold Triin in the hold for a total of 30 seconds. She held Triin for 5 when she started to gloat...and in her head, the counter was at 20. After 30 seconds, GASTER would drop the blonde knightess...and her choice would be clear from whether she resists the Shadow Lord taking the win or not...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:05 pm

"I-...I-...Nnngghhh!!!...N-no!!!"
It was plain obvious from Triin's voice that the knightess was going through some serious suffering, and even if the Romero Special was at the limit of GASTER's capabilities, she was still doing hell of a good job with torturing her opponent with it. Even if the Estonian blonde wasn't verbally conceding to the Shadow Lord's will, it was very questionable whether she'd be capable of resisting her actions any longer...

Even if the chuuni could not hold Triin up for too long, for the knightess being stuck in the hold felt like forever. And it was far from the first hold GASTER had put her through tonight!

As the Shadow Lord finally dropped her foe down, the knightess just flopped face down onto the mat. It was obvious that Triin's endurance had already been drained badly and she was in incredible pain...and that only meant it was unlikely that she could resist whatever plans GASTER had in mind!

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next