Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 237 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 234 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Training Session

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Training Session - Page 2 Empty Re: Training Session

Post by USLMAN Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:28 pm

“There you go, show me what you can do.” Resa would say as the boy struggled against her. Even with him pushing, she was able to easily keep him from gaining any ground, enjoying seeing his attempt at trying to fight against her.

After a little bit of his struggling, Resa would start to make her move by letting go of the boy’s hands and pull him towards her, wrapping him up in a bear hug. “Nice and close, a good start if I’d say myself.” She commented, pushing her covered breasts against his chest as she moved her face closer to steal a quick kiss from the boy to distract him.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:38 pm

With Resa easily keeping him at bay, Yuto tried to push harder, although that didn't really improve the outcome in the end. If anything, his focus on the pushing made him got caught off guard as the woman let his hands go and pulled him into a tight hug.

"Uuggh...!" he groaned, then seeing her face so close to his made him blushed again. "I-I'm not sure about that..." he tried to hold back from moaning as her bra covered breasts pushing his chest. He began to squirm and try to push Resa away, but his struggle then halted as she planted a quick kiss on his lips. "Mmm...!" the boy winced slightly and looked more flustered, his effort weakening temporarily.

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:21 am

Seeing his flustered response to her kiss, Resa would push against him and down onto the bed, remaining on top of him while looking down to him. “See there, you were stunned by nothing more than a small peck on your lips. Something like that is child’s play to a more experienced wrestler, something you should know.”

As she looked down to him, Resa would eat up his expression as she laid down on top of him, her figure squishing against him. “We have to work on your poor reactions, although I’m not sure how well it’ll go. Try and resist if you can my pet, otherwise this’ll be a long night of training.” After her instructions, she leaned her head down and connected their lips, starting a steamy kiss with the downed boy.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:27 am

"B-but that's..." Yuto wanted to argue as he was pushed down to the bed, but Resa would then lay herself on top of him to keep their bodies pressed against each other to keep him somewhat flustered. The woman then kissed him passionately, and he began to squirm slightly under her. R-resist... ugh... the boy reminded himself as he could feel his excitement building up again.

It's getting increasingly difficult for him to do so, however. After experiencing that draining encounter with Resa, if felt like his body now reacted stronger towards hers, as evident by a bulge that began to form in his pants...

"Mmm..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:45 am

’Horny from some kissing, oh my poor pet, I’m going to put you through a pleasurable hell.’ She’d laugh in her mind, dominating the kiss while being sure to enjoy his squirming. He truly was a lovely pet, not acting against her and easily following her orders.

She’d add onto the pressure she was giving him by snaking her tongue slowly into his mouth, initiating an intense makeout. At the same time, she moved one of her thighs and pressed it against his groin, rubbing the growing tent in his pants in the midst of their training.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:53 am

Resa didn't make it any easier for Yuto to cope up with her teasing as her tongue now dominating his to further excite him. The boy also felt her thigh rubbing against his bulge and it made him squirmed some more under her. He wanted to resist, or at least try to, that seemed to be a task that became bigger and bigger with each passing seconds!

"Mmmphh...!"

Eventually he'd gather some willpower and try to push Resa off him. It might not be too much of an effort, but Yuto definitely didn't want to fail so quickly in this training.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:30 pm

It was clear to Resa that he was fighting back, but even then it wasn’t going to be enough. This whole thing wasn’t meant to prepare him for future matches against other woman, but rather to condition him to make him the perfect toy for her in their own matches.

However, she wanted to give him the faintest hope of this training actually doing something, and allowed him to push her enough away that their lips separated. “There we go Yuto, you’re trying. And that’s whats important. However...” Sitting up quickly, Resa pulled the boy up with her before shoving his face into her breasts, starting an oh so familiar smother on him. “You’re opponents won’t let up for an instant. So you can’t either.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:48 pm

Yuto managed to push Resa away from him a little, but that wasn't the end of the woman's offense as it turned out. Barely able to catch his breath, the boy was then pulled into a breasts smother which he's been quite familiar with by this time! "Mmnnghh...!" he grunted his protest and squirmed helplessly under Resa, trying to push her off again.

This time, however, his effort was a little weaker as he's caught off guard by her. Gradually he'd try to put more and more strength into the push, but whether he could actually achieve something with his struggle would remain to be seen...

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:54 pm

“Come on now, you’ve shown you can fight stuff like this.” Resa would giggle as she had her arms wrapped around his head, securing the smother before he started to actually push back. Had he of managed to keep himself focused and push right away, he might have gotten free. But thanks to his guard being dropped, he would have to try and endure the smother.

But she had plans to make it all the better, as she moved her hips to mount his again during the smother. Her crotch pushed down on his lightly, giving him a second point he had to focus on as she smothered him. “You’re quite hard already Yuto, that’s not going to be good for you in the long run.” She then began to lightly grind her crotch against his, their thin clothes barely protecting him from feeling the raw friction.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:58 pm

"Hnnngg...?!" Yuto let out a surprised moan as he felt Resa moving her lower half, grinding her crotch against his through their thin covers. His attempt to push the woman off him was immediately distracted, his pushing weakening for a bit as his body wriggling cutely under the woman.

"Mmmhhh...! Mmmph...!" the boy tried to protest but his voices was pretty much muffled by Resa's pair. He tried to buck himself a few times to help him topple off his mistress, but that only made it look as if he's trying to hump the woman more than anything else! "Hhmmmfff...!"

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next