by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 10:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 9:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 8:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 215 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 213 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Grudge Match: Marisa vs Tana (completed)

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Grudge Match: Marisa vs Tana (completed) Empty Grudge Match: Marisa vs Tana (completed)

Post by anegge Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:09 am

hentai submission match; victory only by submission to sexual attack; competitive style (probably?)

Suspicious things had been happening for Marisa Evans lately. Well, suspicious up to a point...

On Tuesday, came the love letter addressed to her. Which certainly wasn't unusual. She received so many that she didn't even have time to read them all. But she hadn't received a lot that described her as a "hot bitch".

Then on Wednesday she returned to her room one night to find her pillow covered in lipstick. It made out the words "prepare to beg", but in a light skin tone color rather than the typical rose red.

The day afterward as she was changing after her shower she found a black, satin bikini bottom resting atop the other clothes in her locker. Of course, at that point the pieces fell into place for her.

And her match assignment for the Friday night shoot read: "Hentai Submission, Marisa Evans"
Almost as if she was expected to go out alone and make herself submit. Which, she had to admit, would make an interesting show.

Last edited by 121 on Fri May 28, 2010 4:57 am; edited 3 times in total

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Grudge Match: Marisa vs Tana (completed) GXChUKwGrudge Match: Marisa vs Tana (completed) 1BElGMIGrudge Match: Marisa vs Tana (completed) UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Grudge Match: Marisa vs Tana (completed) Empty Re: Grudge Match: Marisa Evans

Post by valen311 Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:40 am

Marisa's theme song hit as she began her walk to the ring. It was her first official match since her absence and it was a bit of a mystery who her opponent was. The Platnium Blond had her guesses though. She entered the ring, her dress-like outfit flaring as she spun for the crowd, revealing the fact she wore nothing under the outfit.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:50 pm

The lights went dim leaving only the giant screen to light the arena, as [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5lSXFa5CY4:wc9zyt4j]I'm all you can think about[/url:wc9zyt4j] played in the background.

On screen appeared, a pair of perfect symmetrical breasts. Now a flash off the edge of black satin, a bra being placed over them. The woman reached back for the clasp and with one shake of her ample bust to even out the fit of the bra she was done.

The camera shifted down across her Asian skinned form to the top of her supple thighs, displaying her naked snatch with a thin halo of wispy black pubic hair. The form was clean and shapely with a surprisingly pronounced clit bump. Then it disappeared as the woman leaned over her face concealed by a long mass of raven hair. She drew up more black satin. A tight sidetie bikini bottom that barely concealed the entirety of her appealing mound as it slipped up across the girl's thighs.

The screen faded to black and the lights went up the music changing suddenly to Super Freak as the form that had been on the screen was already making it's way down to the ring. Tana Matahina.

Her eyes were locked on Marisa's body and even (shockingly) her face as she strutted her stuff swinging her hips suggestively. She ignored the roars of the crowd, for her there was only one person in the entire arena. With a quick roll she was in the ring and standing in her corner and then she spoke. Not as expected in a crowing, taunting tone, but softly and full of passion. "God, I missed you."

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Grudge Match: Marisa vs Tana (completed) GXChUKwGrudge Match: Marisa vs Tana (completed) 1BElGMIGrudge Match: Marisa vs Tana (completed) UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:30 pm

Marisa's face was a mask of confusion until Tana's Super Freak theme came on and she began walking towards the ring. When she went to her corner and spoke, the former model nodded and smiled.
"It's been way to long, Tana." she declared, her voice taking on a slightly husky tone as her eyes focused solely on Tana. "Far too long, indeed."
Her lips parted for a moment as she licked them. The ref's voice droned as she explained the rules of the match but Marisa never noticed....

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:40 pm

Tana's eyes were filled with obvious longing that faded into determination as the referee dragged on in his speech about a set of rules that she had memorized long ago. She walked to the center of the ring, standing tall and still staring directly at Marisa. Then she noticed the ref still talking dismissively grabbed her by one breast and shoved her away. "Come here." she beckoned, motioning to her blonde rival.

--
Tana wants to scoop Marisa up immediately into a sensual bear hug, ravenous to taste her flesh again. If she does, she'll take her taste immediately leaning in and latching lips on the top of the girl's right breast, nibbling through her flimsy fabric top.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:59 am

Marisa was taken aback by Tana's sudden move, walking almost right into the bear hug. She moaned as the Asian girl's mouth found her orb, the nipple hardening up almost instantly as she panted.
Her leg came up between Tana's legs, her silky thigh rubbing directly into the Dominator's sex through the bikini bottoms she wore. It caressed and rubbed in circular motions, pressing firmly, showing that her absence didn't hamper her sexual skills at all.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:28 am

Tana narrowed her eyes for a moment taking time to drink everything in. The thigh circling on her crotch seductively, the perfect circumference within her lips, the way she could feel the blonde's arousal as she took her hardened nipple into her mouth. A distinct moment of intimate closeness, in a crowd of thousands roaring for each girl to spill the sexual lifeblonde of the other. This was one of the three feelings she had missed, and she intended to have the other two tonight as well.

Tana quickly unveiled the fullness of her bear hug as she carefully twisted her foe's sharp nip in her teeth flicking the very tip with her tongue. She tightened her grip leaving the model in back breaking bondage while giving herself a firm grasp on the girl's supple hindquarters. She squeezed the girl's cheeks sharply before settling into a more sensual massage beneath her opponent's dress flap sliding one pinky up and down the girl's crack to stimulate her anus.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:04 am

Marisa let out a brief moan as she felt Tana's fingers slip between the crack of her firm rear. She knew the Asian had the advantage at this point, but felt confident in her sexual stamina. Her leg continued it's work, caressing Tana's sex as she let Tana's mouth close upon her nipple.
"Mmm....ohhh I've certainly remember that...." she breathed into Tana's ear.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:50 pm

Tana grinned at Marisa's sweet whisper and without letting up on her nipple torture responded affirmatively, "Mmm hmm." It seemed the model was letting Tana have her way for now, confident that she could soak up the sexual damage. (Which Tana had to admit was probably true.)

But the Japanese sex queen still had a few tricks up her nonexistant sleeve. She slid her teeth in and out on Marisa's tit winding her tongue in wet circles around her peak before biting down, trying to slowly increase the nips sensitivity to touch. Then Tana hopped into the air trying to jar the blonde's back on landing, not to mention digging her pinky further into the girl. If she could do some damage to the American's spine it would be harder for Marisa to keep up later in the match.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:03 am

Marisa felt Tana tensing to jump and knew this would play havoc on her body, both sexually and physically. As Tana left the ground, Marisa would bring her leg up behind the Japanese woman's knee and pull while leaning her upper body forward. She was trying to topple Tana backwards, hoping to land on top of the Asian sensation and sandwich her between the mat and the American's body.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Grudge Match: Marisa vs Tana (completed) Empty Re: Grudge Match: Marisa vs Tana (completed)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next