by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 206 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 205 Guests :: 1 Bot

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Grudge Match: Marisa vs Tana (completed)

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Grudge Match: Marisa vs Tana (completed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Grudge Match: Marisa vs Tana

Post by anegge Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:21 pm

Tana groaned as she was splashed getting caught up in Marisa's trap. In seconds, Marisa had her curvy form hanging upside down on the ropes breasts dangling. "Oh, fuck." Tana groaned knowing that she had lost to this move in her previous match. But then Marisa switched her move up working her pearl firmly with her sweet peaches grinding nub to nub. "Oh, oh, uh." moaned the helpless Tana as Marisa finally asserted control of the match.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Grudge Match: Marisa vs Tana (completed) - Page 3 GXChUKwGrudge Match: Marisa vs Tana (completed) - Page 3 1BElGMIGrudge Match: Marisa vs Tana (completed) - Page 3 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Grudge Match: Marisa vs Tana (completed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Grudge Match: Marisa vs Tana

Post by valen311 Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:38 am

Marisa had to smile, for most people thought titjobs were something reserved for men. But the American knew the firm flesh of her nipple sliding up and down the slit of Tana's sex would get the Dominator's attention.
But it wouldn't force the submission, would it?
Deciding she wanted to up the ante, Marisa stepped down while pulling on Tana's feet, wanting to dump the Asian girl to the mat, on her hands and knees. From that position Marisa, from Tana's side, reached down hooking one arm around Tana's neck and the other reaching between Tana's legs. Then she rolled forward, executing a pinning technique known as the Oklahoma roll that put the Japanese girl's shoulders and back to the mat. Knowing pinfalls were useless in this match, Marisa added an erotic twist to the move, the hand between Tana's legs rubbing the Dominator's clit vigorously...

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:32 pm

Tana growled under her breath as she was rolled up quickly. Marisa seemed to be trying to keep her disoriented and it was working, fortunately the pin Tana was in wasn't very restrictive with regard to her upper body movement. While she could feel her body heating up from Marisa's handiwork, Tana stayed focused enough to grab a big handful of the American's now nude jugs and began to tweak her excited nipples.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Grudge Match: Marisa vs Tana (completed) - Page 3 GXChUKwGrudge Match: Marisa vs Tana (completed) - Page 3 1BElGMIGrudge Match: Marisa vs Tana (completed) - Page 3 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:30 am

Marisa gave a noise that sounded like a cross between a growl and a moan. Deciding that she might have the upper hand in this exchange, the American decided to continue pressing Tana. Her fingers grasped onto the Dominator's clit, rolling it between her thumb and forefinger. Her nipples quickly reached rock hard status. She had to admit, Tana knew her weak points fairly well, and still knew how to work them...

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:59 am

Tana narrowed her eyes with a moan of, "Uh," as her clit got more and more red from Marisa's stroking. Her pussy was even starting to get wet from the American's expert attacks.

Tana kicked up trying to free herself from the blonde's grope and knock the woman down suddenly with her calf. If it worked Tana would quickly pounce to pin Marisa's arms down and go down face first on the woman's peaking nipples as she knelt across her thighs to keep Marisa trapped.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:18 am

With a startled grunt, Marisa was thrown off of Tana's body as she broke the erotic pin. Before she could scramble to her feet, the Asian made her move, diving onto Marisa. The American's breath was driven from her for a moment as she weakly tried to keep one arm free to try and defend her hardened nipples.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:37 am

Tana grinned as she reversed the American's position. "Get ready, slut." she demanded. Then Tana bit down on Marisa's orb lightly and began to tongue lash the model's right nipple with abandon. Marisa was barely able to work her left arm out of the pin but initially she seemed unable to part Tana from her increasingly excited tit. Tana quickly switched the position of her left hand up as well sweeping it effortlessly under the blonde's remaining outfit to grab her clitoris and give it long hard strokes to heat the American up even more.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:45 am

"Unhh...oh damn...my nipple..!" Marisa let out a drawn out moan as Tana started to work on both her nipple and clit. Tana had always had a good touch, and it showed now as Marisa's hips thrust up against Tana's hand. Her nipple fairly throbbed in response to the Dominator's tongue.
Marisa will try to reach for the ropes with her free arm, hopefully within arm's reach, looking to force a break and get some distance and a chance to regroup.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:30 am

Tana giggled to herself as Marisa strained for the ropes, but this time it seemed there was no escape as she was almost a foot from reaching them. Tana made a show of torturing her prey, biting down on her vulnerable areola to sensually force the nip into her mouth and sliding her tongue over the straining peak to massage it. She continued to twist the girl's clit in her grasp as well aiming to achieve some revenge for Marisa's treatment of her own. Soon she'd have the blonde ready.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:17 am

"Bitch!" Marisa cried as she felt Tana's fingers work her clitoris. The Dominator's lashed her nipple. The ropes were too far away to secure a break. Not to mention that in this position most of Tana's erotic zones were out of reach of her free arm. Tana's attack was already rewarding the Japanese woman as Marisa's pussy grew warmer, wetter.
Deciding to go with what was at hand, Marisa reached out and grabbed Tana's nipple, rolling between her finger and thumb before pulling on it slightly, trying to break Tana's focus.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Grudge Match: Marisa vs Tana (completed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Grudge Match: Marisa vs Tana (completed)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next