by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Grudge Match: Marisa vs Tana (completed)

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Grudge Match: Marisa vs Tana (completed) - Page 5 Empty Re: Grudge Match: Marisa vs Tana

Post by anegge Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:19 am

Tana smirked as her clit itself reversed Marisa's move. She was hardly surprised when Marisa retreated again, like the chicken she was. At least the Japanese woman was willing to take her orgasms when the were given to her. Marisa swept around backwards, a move Tana had seen the woman perform many times before. Why shouldn't the model go for a 69, it was a move she had more expertise with then Tana unlike tribadism.

Of course, Tana didn't intend to let that happen, and her little surprise reversal had slowed Marisa's movement down a bit giving Tana just enough time to lift a leg as the blonde spun and bring it down towards her back. Hopefully she'd knock her back down on the canvas face first and prepped for an even worse scissors position than before. One where Tana could both entrap Marisa's clitoris while piercing her sex with her own clity at the same time. Not to mention that it was a setup for a finisher that Marisa had never experienced before. No one in the AFW had, and Tana meant for Marisa to be her first (victim).

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Grudge Match: Marisa vs Tana (completed) - Page 5 GXChUKwGrudge Match: Marisa vs Tana (completed) - Page 5 1BElGMIGrudge Match: Marisa vs Tana (completed) - Page 5 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Grudge Match: Marisa vs Tana (completed) - Page 5 Empty Re: Grudge Match: Marisa vs Tana

Post by valen311 Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:29 pm

Marisa gave a yell as she was kicked down to the mat face first. She knew her sex was still locked with Tana's but in some position that she was unfamiliar with.
"What do you think you're about to do, slut?!" she exclaimed, trying to thrash around and make securing a hold difficult for Tana.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:39 pm

Tana whirled up onto her feet easily. She wound the model's shapely thighs up into a clover hold. In spite of her opponent's thrashing she seemed completely steady on her feet. Every girl had thrashed in this hold, it was instinctual when you felt the intensity of this finisher. But of course, being her most practiced move, Tana would hardly be shaken so easily. In fact, her body shifted slightly with each movement of the blonde's form channeling most of her energy right into the meshing of the two girl's crotches intensifying the hold even more. "Fufufufu," cackled the raven-haired dominatrix, "I know you've never been in this position before, dear, but I assumed you would recognize my most devastating finisher, the scorpion sexlock, hmm?"

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Grudge Match: Marisa vs Tana (completed) - Page 5 GXChUKwGrudge Match: Marisa vs Tana (completed) - Page 5 1BElGMIGrudge Match: Marisa vs Tana (completed) - Page 5 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:28 am

Marisa's eyes widened as she discovered she had blundered right into Tana's most devastating sexual attack.
"No...!" she cried shaking her head as if she could shake the feeling of their sexes grinding together. However, under Tana's expert 'riding' Marisa felt every one of her own movements turned against her. "Ohhh.....so this is your finisher..." she managed to gasp out loud. "Incredible..."
Her hips canted against Tana's, her sex heating up rapidly under the Dominator's finisher.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:50 pm

"I know," responded the Japanese woman dismissively as she bore down on her opponent's hips. Her grind was firm and slow up and down, her lips so tight the dug like blades on the sides of Marisa's clitoris as she forced it all the way from the top of her slit to the bottom. At each end she gave a sharp twist of her hips biting the top and bottom of the girl's clitty as well. Her hungry snatch was ripping all the protection from the blonde's clit leaving it red and glowing with sensitivity.

At the same time, with her own clit long and full each stroke resulted in her pressing deep into Marisa, meshing tight into her g-spot as she preformed her erotic hip twist. This little addition was thanks to the pinned woman herself, and had never been a part of the sexlock before, but it was certainly a welcome addition.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:12 pm

"No....cumming again, oh god!" Marisa's orgasmic wail sounded loud to her ears as Tana forced her to cum again.
Her pussy coated Tana's with a warm burst of her juices as she writhed within the Sexlock

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:16 pm

Tana grinned as Marisa began to climax. Each sweet ounce of the woman's juices pulsing out lubricated Tana's lips further allowing her to grind faster and firmer with ease. Marisa had only begun to feel the intensity of her move and Tana didn't intend to let her come down from her orgasm in this poisition. She intensified her exotic lap dance sending the blonde on a roller coaster of intense pleasure as her clitoris was slid along each rim of her labial lips, and of course, her own clit was still sliding firmly inside Marisa's slit as well. The cocky Japanese woman was going to send her opponent through wave after wave of rolling orgasms at this rate. Tana felt her eager snatch begin to well up with the same wetness as Marisa's in the invigorating sexlock. "Your' clit is mine, slut!" she roared triumphantly.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:40 pm

Marisa knew that things had gotten pretty bad for her. Trapped within Tana's finisher she could already feel her body surging towards another orgasm. She looked up to see Tana's face, and heard her triumphant yell. She came up with a desperate idea of how to try and turn the tables on her sometimes infuriatingly arrogant rival.
She began to moan the words she thought Tana wanted to hear.
"Y-yes...you're owning my pussy, you bitch. It's so wet, so hot. My pussy is throbbing because of you...!"
The ref slid down to hear if Marisa would give.
The American also began to roll her hips in time with Tana's as her pussy gave a quick series of squeezes around Tana's engorged clit, trying to get Tana to lower her guard or even into a surprise climax.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:28 pm

Tana giggled cruelly at Marisa's words. She doubted Marisa really meant them, despite how true they obviously were, but still they were as sweet as honey. But then Marisa offered her a surprise as well. Tana felt the woman clenching down on her in return. She gasped in joy, her jaw weakening as she groaned, "Ohh, yes." The Japanese woman's snatch thickened with her juices as her desire deepened.

Tana had come into the match seeking three pure emotions. She had felt complete dominance over Marisa, and within the same minute she had felt the sweet humiliation and submissiveness that she had only felt at the hands of the blonde. And here was the third, the most pure of emotions. Unadulterated sexual struggle between two hearts determined to win. It didn't matter to her who won after this. She just wanted more, more of this thrilling feeling from her beautiful foe.

Tana groaned again as the American's attack devoured her pulsing clitoris. "Gawd, yes! You're so good, Marisa. The will to fight my unstoppable finisher, unbelievable." she exclaimed as her sex admitted the same. Her thick juices pulsed out coating Marisa's clitoris even more, and running down the dominator's thighs. "Truly a worthy foe." Tana admitted, as she ramped her erotic grind back up on Marisa letting her feel each shudder of her erupting sex as it vibrated through each girl's clit.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:48 am

Although Marisa was flattered by Tana's words she didn't have time to respond at that moment, for the Dominator had upped the pressure on her grind, enough to force her into another orgasm.
"Ohh...ohmygodTana......ahnnn!" she screamed as she came, and hard this time. Her body arched as much as it could within the confines of Tana's hold. "Ahh...it's always been this good with you...since the first time we met..." she said softly, her breath coming in gasps.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Grudge Match: Marisa vs Tana (completed) - Page 5 Empty Re: Grudge Match: Marisa vs Tana (completed)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next