by Yori Yesterday at 9:11 pm

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 7:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 6:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 243 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 240 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, killcarrion, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Masseuse Amaya, Part V(Iceman)

2 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Masseuse Amaya, Part V(Iceman) - Page 4 Empty Re: Masseuse Amaya, Part V(Iceman)

Post by Harrier Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:32 am

”Ok, I understand this. I know how it feels to be indebted. And then indebted to your family must feel twice as bad. And living a simple life, that sounds wonderful. Tokio is such a controlled mess with so many people just walking around and doing their thing. A little bit like ants, I find that very tiresome sometimes.”
The Japanese agreed with Ailinn after a little bit of thinking over it. Sometimes you started something, found out it was not your cup of tea, and just wanted to drop out of it. The biggest stoppage to follow your dreams were mostly not yourself but other people who had entrusted you with their hopes and dreams for you.

One of her eyes went up to the ceiling while she was trying to remember something about the harp from her first lessons with musical instruments. Then it struck her.
”Oh yes, I remember seeing one once on pictures! It looks a little bit as if it is made of a trunk but finely carved when you come closer. It seems to be the upstanding version of our Koto, which is very basically a flat trunk with strings set on top of it.”
She tried to bring the two instruments close together for a comparison.
”I can play 4 instruments. The shamisen, kind of a guitar, but I am not very good with it to be honest. Then the Koto, I am okay with that. Then Shakuhashi, a bamboo flute, and Tsuzumi, a drum. The flute and the small version drum are my instruments.
Speaking about the duties of a maiko could chain us here a long time, Ailinn-san. Just for starters, I can dance, put on a kimono in the right way, serve tea in the traditional way and probably most important of it all, I can pleasantly conversate and appease with and for about anyone willing to listen. High ranking, conservative people often come not only for the show but for the perspective of their senior geisha on a given topic. I know a danna who only consults his geisha and nobody else in a simplified form about his business decisions. Many westerners except us to be pimped up hookers for the rich, but that is simply a lie. Probably as much as it is a lie when someone says something about all Irish being constantly drunk, dressed only in green, put up a river dance show in minutes and babble incoherently in some strange English accent while threatening random people until a brawl breaks out.”

She snickered at the end of her long explanation. It was funny to envision a drunk, green clad Ailinn who threatened a random person on the street with a raised fist.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Masseuse Amaya, Part V(Iceman) - Page 4 Empty Re: Masseuse Amaya, Part V(Iceman)

Post by Iceman Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:48 pm

“Well, you would laugh at how easy is to get me drunk, and I like dressing in black but my hair is green.” Ailinn giggled at her own joke. “But seriously, I get your point. Stereotypes are terrible and you cannot approach a culture with that toxic view. What you say about geishas sounds simply awesome. They look like masters of a lot of different artistic and traditional skills, and being good speakers and confidants only make their appeal even better. I think only someone really stupid would jump to the conclusion you just said. I don’t know that much about your culture, but in mine a good singer, dancer, musician or speaker would be a person of great reputation just mastering one of those areas, so it makes sense for me that geishas were really respected as well. I think this is a case similar to what you can see about Ireland if only look at American Saint Patrick’s festival: you would see drunk people messing around and think that’s Ireland, but nothing could be farther from truth.” Ailinn was getting a very interesting lecture on the country she moved on. Now she was really interested in the topic concerning the geisha.

“So I now get why you would start training so young, learning all of those things must have been very time consuming! Now I feel like I wasted my younger days! Hahaha! I wouldn’t mind learning more or experiencing some of those stuff by myself… Now look at me, rambling at you! Did you use your geisha-talking skills on me?” Ailinn thought that the previous argument would be definitely dead and buried if Amaya would get her playful joke and receive it on a good way. It wasn’t a completely riskless move but the Gaelic thought she was open enough to try and completely break the ice. “But don’t get me wrong, I think that learning all of that since such a young age is impressive, and based on how you talk about it you must really cherish that part of your culture, that’s really commendable.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:01 am

”Everyone I knew was either a geisha or worked for or with a geisha. I guess it was only natural for me to be also a geisha, but it´s not all sunshine and lollipops when you´re a geisha or a maiko. Geta walking for example is really exhausting, your feet are killing you at the end of the day. But you should indeed go and watch a public geisha performance. And definitely also a taiko drum concert, I love these!”
Too bad that she could not practice her craft anymore. Opening her own geisha house had of course crossed her mind, but she was much too young to be a head of a house and she still hoped that once her former tormentor was not at the helm of any powerful organization anymore, her house would take her back in.

With a little sadness about this realization, she would renew the oil on her hands and start the relaxing part of the massage after she felt that the pain reducing part should be over now, transitioning was the best method to test it out anyway.

Hearing the little joke of Ailinn, Amaya would chuckle and slightly hit the covered butt of the Irish with her palm as a playful reprimand before she would start with the fingers of one arm, massaging them with a soothing care.
”I probably have indeed used them on you. Pretending to be stupid or inattentive is hard when you have been trimmed to be a good listener and host. It works best on reasonable people, a little on the stupid, the feral and the uncouth when you find the one monkey making the music in their brain and works only as damage control against the unreasonable, psychopathic or anarchist people. You have to be quick with your mouth and your brain if you are small and inexperienced in combat like me.”

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:12 pm

Amaya’s playful palm strike on Ailinn’s towel-covered butt took her by surprise, making her gasp. “Oh, yeah. I wonder in which one of those categories I would fall...”, Ailinn joked. The Irish was sure that no geisha-mind-trick was used to lure her into conversation. What just happened was that she had an honest interest in what the masseuse had to tell, and her counterpart also made a good listener and speaker so it was a normal thing that in an enviroment like that conversation flowed naturally. “And you are right, I have a couple of things to visit. That taiko drum concert sounds so interesting as well… There are a lot of things I still have to do, but since I arrived in Japan, but I haven’t had any time to explore much beyond the suroundings of my home. I live quite far from downtown, you know...”

The greenette felt how the masseuse withdrew her hands from her back. She realized how the pain was almost gone from her, only a very small remnant that would probably dissapear soon remaining. That was when Amaya’s warm hands returned in a very different way. When the massage before felt like treating a wound, now it was as if every part of the Irish’s body Amaya touched instantly relaxed. Ailinn breathed deep and closed her eyes again, letting her body enjoy the touch of the expert masseuse and basking in the relaxation she could obtain from that.

For some time Ailinn remained like that. It was a wonderful experience, the mix of sensations she could get from the lavender fragrance permeating everything and the slick and warm feeling of Amaya’s oily hands around her body. The Gaelic thought that this was something she could get used to, maybe not waiting to get sore before going for a massage. She had been at some massage houses in the past but she didn’t remember the experience as gratifying as that one, and most likely it was all thanks to Amaya. At some time the greenette decided to make some more conversation.

“Amaya, do you mind me asking you something about… you know, about our match...” Ailinn couldn’t avoid feeling a little bit insecure. She didn’t want to ruin the morning again but she was curious about something she felt during the match.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:53 am

”Most people have a bit of everything but settle somewhere in the middle. I think that it works best on people who consider them sophisticated but are not. It is quite different if you are just learned or actually reasonable and empathic. I guess being empathic is not that essential for a wrestler, therefore it works only in special matches for me.”
She mused a little before she would treat the backside of Ailinn over the course of the next minutes in relative silence, treating only the bodily needs of her customer.

But finally the relative silence was broken when the Irish wanted to change the topic again to something probably wrestling related. Amaya was working her feet or rather her soles at this point, and their relatively nice talk made her sound neutral about the suggested topic at least.
”Ask your question if it so much gnaws at you.”

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:00 pm

Amaya wasn’t completely right about Ailinn’s current situation but at least she was close enough. Gnawing at her maybe would be a overestimation of what happened inside the Gaelic’s mind. What really went on inside her was like an itch, a particular kind of itch that couldn’t get scratched. She needed to take that question out of her mind. She had been curious about that since their match, not in a bad way, only curious.

“Well, I already know that you weren’t into the kind of thing intended for our match and I respect that and I think I could be completely forgiven for what happened, but… how to put this… there was a moment in the match in which you managed to assess control. You brought me to orgasm twice and almost pin me twice as well, and that was no pose, no acting. You just overpowered me in a way I seldom get dominated, and you got me well. I was oh so close to letting myself go and allowing you to ravage me. You were so good that you almost make me lose my focus, and that’s amazing… and I enjoyed every second of it. Maybe it would have been better if I have left you keep going, maybe I wouldn’t have made those mistakes I did. What I want to ask is, when you were there with the advantage with you, I at least want to know if you were happy or enjoying at that moment, because if you weren’t you fooled me for good... I would like to think that something good came from what it is going to be a very bitter memory for me...” Ailinn would blush in honest shame as she recognized her failings in front of her former rival.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:42 am

”So you are basically asking me if I found it exciting to dominate you?”
Amaya was considerably longer in the AFW than Ailinn, and of course she had also taken some advice from and learned from others. She probably wasn´t the naïve girl anymore that was pressed into a given situation by dire needs such as lodging and food but she realized it more as a business decision. But where would that place it on the scale of enjoyment?

”I wasn´t super excited to wrestle other girls when I joined the federation. I did not have many contact to boys, so I was not sure where this would lead me after some very negative experiences with other young girls.”
She mused a little while her hands would work the other sole too before she would work her way up to the upper legs of the Irish.
”But I found it exciting to wrestle you in general. I simply don´t like to be punched or degraded, neither physically or verbally.”
She finally reached a conclusion before she would put both of her hands on the butt of Ailinn for a hearty squeeze with a little grin.
”And speaking about the joy of domination, as a masseuse I could easily dominate you right now and even better later on when you are on your back. You can´t massage people if you are afraid to take the helm so to say.”

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:53 pm

Ailinn relaxed when Amaya didn’t take the question in a bad way. There was just honest curiosity in the inquiry as the Gaelic felt some intensity in how her previous rival managed the situation when she had the edge that pointed into some kind of enjoyment, and the greenette just wanted to know that. What the masseuse replied lay some information down: it was true that the Maiko had something in her past, such a heavy burden that had determined how she was in close intimacy. Ailinn decided not to continue that way, she didn’t want her masseuse to feel pressured.

What took the attention of the greenette was the fact that Amaya did enjoy their match, only being turned off by the more dominating part of it. Ailinn took mental notes on this. “Yeah, I get you… I have some things to contemplate for future matches...” The Gaelic was determined to take a lesson from this and improve as a wrestler and as a show giver. After that she felt Amaya working her way up through her legs just to stop on top of her butt with a jolly squeeze. The Irish wasn’t a massage expert, but no regular kind of massage had that kind of moves, was it possible that after all Amaya could be sending her signals?

“Mhhm. And maybe if you did I would just lie like this and do nothing about it... After all, you can only grope my butt a number of times before I start getting into it...” The greenette issued a declaration of intentions with this sentence. How Amaya would take it was only up to the masseuse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:43 pm

Being a little afraid of her own courage after he answer of Ailinn, the Japanese would quickly retract her hands from the butt of the other girl and work at her arms instead with a concerned and flustered look on her face. The Irish was very attractive, that was undeniable, but Amaya had groped her butt primarily to give her point some tangible credit. Or maybe she was getting used to people like Ailinn and was drawn into this whole kind of stuff more than she liked to confess to herself?

”Now you made me curious. I have seen small girls dominate bigger and stronger girls, sometimes even in a squash. Don´t you lose face as a bigger girl when you are overwhelmed and seduced by someone you should be able to pin and make love too easily?”
She replied when she was ready with the second arm.
”Turn around please.”

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:15 pm

The Gaelic would start turning her body around while explaining Amaya. “As I told you before, smoke and mirrors, the show must go on and if the show consists in a completely one sided domination it gets boring fast, for the crowds and for the performers. Everyone needs their moment in the spotlight, their moment to shine. If you only give consideration to one part the action ends up feeling dull. Of course in the end you have some reputation to maintain, but no one could be mad at you for having a weak moment and be slightly dominated for some time. Even more, it adds to the drama. Everyone likes a good act. But let me tell you were so good back there.”

Ailinn would finish rolling over. She decided to throw her rival a bone to see what Amaya would do. The Gaelic would just lie there with her eyes closed, a treat for anything the masseuse could think of. Her chest would rise and fall invitingly with every deep breath. Even below the towel the bust was prominent. Ailinn would sigh in a rested manner as she was exposed like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next