Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 1 Bot

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Masseuse Amaya, Part V(Iceman)

2 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Masseuse Amaya, Part V(Iceman) - Page 10 Empty Re: Masseuse Amaya, Part V(Iceman)

Post by Harrier Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:52 pm

”I prefer not to have any foes or hold grudges anyway. But so many wrestling people are making it really hard to just tolerate them, not even speaking about liking them.”
Purring softly under the warm water and the caring hands of Ailinn, she would just have a good time and found herself in a good, relaxed mood after a good while. A god mood she had no had a long time ago since she had nearly literally been dragged and screaming into this whole wrestling stuff.

”Did you know that you also have skilled massage hands? Firm yet tender. Maybe you should think about a second career too.”
She opened some news upon the Irish, giggling silently.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Masseuse Amaya, Part V(Iceman) - Page 10 Empty Re: Masseuse Amaya, Part V(Iceman)

Post by Iceman Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:41 pm

Ailinn renewed her efforts in pleasing Amaya when she listened to her story. For what she was able to know for the moment the masseuse had a really complicated story and being “trapped” in her wrestling job wasn’t helping her general mood. The greenette didn’t know how helpful she could get but she would like to change that pace if only a little. She kept going with her massage until her partner started purring at her and complimented her skills.

“Oh, you don’t say? Maybe I should think about it when I retire… But I don’t think I would be a good businesswoman. I’m not that smart but I wouldn’t mind being around if you took care of me...” she teased with a playful smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:58 am

Amaya listened to the words of Amaya and seemed to be content with just getting massaged, but when the Irish said that she was not much of a business woman and not smart, she gave her a slight slap on the butt to reprimand her playfully.
”Aw, don´t say something like that! I am not a skilled business woman either. When I opened the shop, my numbers were red, deep red to be exact. A regular bank would have never given me a loan like AFW did. And I would not have blamed them for not doing it, I also wouldn´t give one to a 19 year old girl with no securities.”
She answered, again totally relaxed at this point.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:15 am

Ailinn listened to Amaya's retort while letting the water course over her body. She was done cleaning herself but she just didn't want that moment of complicity to end that soon. She felt really close to the masseuse at that point and she wanted to get the most out of that moment.

"Oh, please Amaya", she started while she got a grip on her lover's shoulders, making the smaller woman face her, eye to eye. "Don't say those things because you don't fool me. It may be true that you wouldn't have got a loan from anyone else but this deal didn't make things easy on you... And even so you endured. You are fighting for the right to do what you love, even if to do so you have to get into situations you don't like. What I'm trying to say is that you are really brave and I admire that of you." Ailinn finished by going for a soft kiss at Amaya's lips. If it was accepted it would be much deeper than a simple smooch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:17 pm

”I…I don´t know about being brave. Rolling over just wasn´t an option, although at some time I really wanted to just roll over. Still thank you for the kind words, I really appreciate it.”
Amaya had gotten a small red shade on he cheeks after Ailinn had complimented her on how she had managed to make a business instead of living from day to day as a plaything in AFW. It was probably a result of her stern upbringing with a dot of the carefree and friendly character of her father.

Opening up her mouth nearly instantly after she realized that Ailinn intended to kiss her deeply, the totally relaxed former maiko was putty in the hands of the Irish girl and kissed her back without trying to take control while one of her feet would stem itself against the wall of the shower in enjoyment.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:23 am

Ailinn kissed not fiercely but softly and tenderly, taking notes of every reaction coming from Amaya. The greenette was getting used to the taste of this woman, and the masseuse let her do her bidding. She loved women who would let themselves be kissed by her. By far one of the most exciting things for her was so savour her lover while she was in control of a loving kiss. Slowly but surely her tongue made her way into Amaya’s mouth, but not in a dominant way but in an inviting and pleasant one, trying to make her feel as good as possible. Ailinn hummed inside her lover’s mouth feeling her getting maybe a little too much excited once more.

But Amaya got into it. Instead of fleeing or being reserved at her the masseuse gave herself to the kiss, leaning against the shower wall while doing so. Ailinn kept on for some more seconds, her hand playing with her rival’s soaked hair while doing so until in the end they broke their kiss. She looked at Amaya right in the eyes and felt a warm inside her that she hadn’t felt in a while. She might be falling for her.

“I can see through you Amaya. Trust me, you are braver than you think, even if you cannot see it.” she embraced again the masseuse for some seconds before talking again. “Want to head out? I’m ready.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:35 pm

After the relaxing and soothing massage, Amaya was quite easy to overtake with the soft kiss that did not really invade but rather complete her already cozy excitement until she had a feeling of the total loos of control.

Moaning softly under the treatment of Ailinn, she would enjoy the moment of bliss with all of her body but her eyes would fixate on the eyes of the Irish, with a throughout but unforced surrender not to the will of the other girl but to her own emotions and a serene impression right in the middle of them.

The short saliva trail that may have been between them was quickly washed away when Ailinn broke he kiss leaving behind a Japanese girl that was standing on weak legs against the glass wall of her shower.
”The towels are over there.”
She answered with a pleased whisper while one of her hands would point into the direction of her towel rack, a rack filled with plain white for the serious customer and playful symbols for the more freaky group of customers.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:03 am

Ailinn was in bliss at that moment. The feeling of Amaya’s body, the way she kissed back, how she abandoned herself, it was glorious. It was somehow ironic since they had shared much more explicit moments in their match, but that was for everyone to see and enjoy and not for them. In their gown match Amaya yielded control but it wasn’t on a healthy dynamic as the greenette knew now, but at that moment, when the masseusse kissed back at her while leaning her body against the shower wall it suggested much more than any action they did before: this surrender on her part implied that Amaya trusted Ailinn to keep her safe, to not hurt her by any means and that meant a lot for the Irish. In some way that moment was much more intimate than any they had shared in the past, and Ailinn loved the feeling of it.

But even that blissful moment had to come to an end. Their kiss broke and the Gaelic led the way out of the shower as her partner showed her where the towels were. She wrapped her body in a white soft towel and then got an idea. With a stupid grin on her face she got a funny decorated towel and went to envelop Amaya’s body in it. “You really thought of something.”, she started with a giggle. “You know, these details say a lot about you. I like what they say.” The Irish got the towel around Amaya’s shoulders as she crossed her arms, delighted in the look of her lover. At certain moment Ailinn’s face got a little bit melancholic. She didn’t want that heartfelt moment to end but it was so close to the closure. Her face blushed as she started talking. It wasn’t that common that she struggled to find the proper words. “You know… I wouldn’t mind coming back now and then. For a massage, I mean. You are amazing and I wouldn’t mind coming around sometimes if you are OK with it...”

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:28 pm

Amaya was still standing leaned against the wall of the meanwhile silent shower when the Irish returned, armed with a towel which she slung around the body of the Japanese that highlighted her heaving and lowering breasts. After stepping out of the shower which was getting colder, she breathed more lightly while Ailinn prepared her like her mother or one of her aunts would have done when she was a little child. Only the combing of her hair was missing, which she halfway realized when she brushed one of her still wet hair strands out of her face.

”I enjoy the moments when I escape the madness that this house over there radiates. Then I also buy fluffy towels and wand color and other girly stuff.”
Amaya remarked lighthearted while pointing in the direction of the AFW building.

When her guest made her request and blushed a little bit by doing it, Amaya did not need much time to answer with a brightened face while she would return the favor of towel tightening to the Irish. They had come from a tough start, but it probably really wasn´t Ailinns fault.
”Of course you can come back! I would be happy and honored if you were satisfied and entertained today!”

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:54 pm

Ailinn smiled when Amaya corresponded her covering her body with a towel. She thanked the gesture with a happy nod and leaned against a wall while getting dry, gazing at her partner from the distance. The way the masseuse talked about the AFW made the Irish reflect on a lot of things, but mainly in the fact that the greenette was a lucky enough person to be pursuing a career in something that she enjoys, and that some people like the Maiko were dragged by circumstances into that world. It was a saddening thought and Ailinn didn’t want the morning to end like that, but she had a lot to think about.

Luckily Ailinn’s melancholy turned into warmth again when Amaya told her that she could come back anytime she wanted. The masseuse’s attentive character came into the open again, the woman only wanting to be of service and having a satisfied customer, but Ailinn herself was starting to think of herself as something more than a regular customer to Amaya. “Thank you kindly, but please, no more formalities. Not after everything we have gone through. Could you do that for me?”, Ailinn said as she started getting her clothes back on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next