Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 230 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 230 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Thief in the Night

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Thief in the Night Empty The Thief in the Night

Post by Darius Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:38 pm

It was late at nate in the Girl's Dormitory, and most of its female inhabitants were sound asleep, tired from a day of hard fought matches against the boys, or just from hard fought sex with them. Either way, they were all resting peacefully in their beds. It was the perfect layout for a certain someone to make his entrance.

At the entrance of the building stood a man with long black hair, and flashy purple outfit, and cool sirk on his lips. He was the so-called Phanton Thief of Japan, who had named himself Freyr, and tonight, he was about to get to work. Currently he had a grappling hook in hand, tied to a very long and very strong rope. He twirled it in his hand, and with a grunt of effort with threw it in the air. It went high to the roof of the Girl's Dorm, and hooked perfectly onto the roof, and Freyr grinned in triumph. "I amaze myself sometimes," he said in a thick Italian accent. With the rope taught he began the ardous climb up, looking to find a less conventional way inside.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

The Thief in the Night Empty Re: The Thief in the Night

Post by Talimaya Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:34 pm

Cherise let out a yawn as she sat in her chair, reading one of her favorite books. It was almost time to turn in, but she was rather reluctant to. After all, it was getting to the good part, where the thief was about to make off with all sorts of priceless items! Little did she know that another thief was trying to make his way inside the girl's dorm...
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:50 pm

By now Freyr had reached the upper floors of the Girl's Dorm after a rather long climb. Now he just needed a window to get in. He chose the closest one, and peeked inside. There was someone still awake in there, reading a book it seems. That wouldn't do any good. He'd just have to choose another.

Unfortunately, the rope he was hanging on started to slacken. Freyr's eyes widened in alarm. Immediately he grabbed the window sill, just as whatever his grappling hook was hooked onto broke off, and the rope fell from high above to the ground. Now Freyr hung precariously from the window sill almost three stories up. "Guess I don't have a choice now," he grunted. With impressive upper body strength Freyr opened the window, and quickly rolled inside to the girl's room.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:56 pm

Cherise would be on her feet immediately when someone broke into her room. And through the window too! In truth, she never expected anyone to try to break in, which was probably why she was in her underwear. Normally, she would be nervous about someone, especially a guy, seeing her like this. But she was furious over someone breaking into her place, and took a running start at the thief, diving at him to tackle him to the floor.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:22 pm

Freyr quickly got back to his feet to restore what dignity he had left. "Close one," he sighed, wiping his brow. That's when he immediately caught sight of the girl before him. In her underwear no less. After a quick scan of her assets from head to toe, Freyr smiled wryly. He may have been caught, but that didn't mean he was in trouble.

"Hello, signora," he greeted with a formal bow. "It is a pleasure to meet you. My name is - OOOFFFF!!" He was cut off when the girl tackled him in mid-sentence. He fell to the floor with the girl on top of him. "F-Freyr...."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:45 pm

Grabbing for his legs, Cherise was aiming to quickly gain the advantage. As well as get those eyes of his off of her. She didn't care to have him oogling her. Or worse, coping a feel. If she managed to grab ahold of his legs, he'd find himself turned over into a boston crab, leaning back hard into the hold. "I'll teach you to not break into a girls room!"
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:16 pm

Freyr tried to blink away his surprise as his legs were grabbed by the girl. He didn't expect her to attack him so suddenly. "OW!!" Freyr gasped once the hold was locked in, and he winced as she started to lean back. "You- ugh -misunderstand, signora!" he grunted through the pain. "I was just doing a bit of late night window cleaning! And when my harness broke I had to jump into your room to safety! Surely you understand?" Freyr always resorted to talking his way out of a situation at first.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:26 pm

Cherise, unfortunately, was much too trusting and nice. She'd release him almost immediately. "Oh god I'm so sorry!" But she hesitated to help him up, since she was still in her underwear. Instead, she'd move to grab a blanket to throw over herself to be a bit more decent. "I'm really sorry about that. Its just..you know... I'm sure anyone would freak out if someone came into their room through the window like that."
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:14 am

Freyr sighed in relief once his legs were released. In all honesty, even he didn't think that quick thought excuse would work. He got back to his feet himself as she went to cover himself. "Please, signora, the fault is mine entirely," he replied as he turned to face her, hiding his dissapointment that she was now covered with the blanket. "I suppose window cleaning this late at night is a bit strange to you, but there is a reason behind it you see." As he said this he casually had a look around the place, picking out any and all valueble items he could steal away.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:31 am

But thankfully for Freyr once more, Cherise had already come to her own conclusion. "Well with how often matches happen around here, I geuss cleaning during the day would be hard to do without distracting someone during a match." But even if she was making excuses, she did notice him looking around, frowning a bit. "Ah...so your name was? I kind of interrupted you. I'm Cherise. Sorry again about that..."
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next