by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 205 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 204 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Thief in the Night

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Thief in the Night - Page 2 Empty Re: The Thief in the Night

Post by Darius Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:13 pm

"Uh, yeah sure!" Freyr proclaimed, deciding to roll with Cherise's false opinion of him. Aftr his quick scan of the room, alreay deciding what he was going to take, he turned to smile at Cherise. He took her hand once she introduced herself. "I beleive that I was about to introduce myself. My name is Freyr." He would then gently kiss her hand, and pull back with a smile. "The pleasure is all mine."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:01 am

"Well Freyr..sorry again for the misunderstanding. So then...if your alright...would you mind giving me some privacy?" She didn't want to seem rude, but she was in her underwear with a towel about her. And it was uncomfortable for her to be standing there like that with a guy present. "And...be a bit more careful in the future. You might get hurt if something like this happens again with someone not so understanding."
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:19 am

Unfortunately for Cherise, Freyr had already spotted several things of value in her room. He had marked his targets, and soon he would take them. But with Cherise here, he would be compromised. "Of corse, my dear," he said humbly. "This has been a troubling experience for you. And no doubt you would like to get some rest. It was very nice to meet you, but now I must....get back to work." With nod and a smile, Freyr would make for the door. But in his mind he was telling himself he would return later when the girl was asleep, and releive her of the precious items in her possesion.

Unfortunately, half-way to the door, Freyr accidently stumbled in his walk, which would cause something to fall from his sleeve. It was a wallet that he had secretly snatched from a nearby table, presumably belonging to Cherise. When he had taken that was unknown. "Oops..."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:26 am

"Oh are you.." She would trail off, stopping partway to him to help him off the floor. "HEY!" Now she knew what he was. Either a kleptomaniac window cleaner, or a thief. And now that she thought about it, she never had seen another window cleaner before. "You lied to me!" She'd suddenly lash her right foot out, aiming to kick him hard in the side. Now she was really angry with him!
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:26 am

"No! This isn't what it looks like!" Freyr exclaimed, an obvious lie no matter how you sliced it. He was barely able to hop away from Cherise's kick, and now his exit was effectively cut off. "I, uh, found that outside and picked it up to return it! I really am a grounds keeper!" So urgent was Freyr in coming up with excuses he had accidently mixed up which proffesion he claimed he was in.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:30 am

"You won't lie your way out of things this time! I know thats mine, and I had it in here the whole time. Your a thief!" Cherise looked ready to tackle him again, but she stopped herself. She didn't want to let him see her in her underwear if he was a thief. But if he was, that made him dangerous. After hesitating, she'd suddenly dive at him, hoping she could get him into a position where he couldn't oogle her.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:38 am

Freyr groaned internally; a potentionally perfect crime ruined because he couldn't keep his hands to himself for two minutes! Now he'd have to do this the hard way.

Cherise's hesitation would play to Freyr's advantage. She had taken him down once before, he wasn't going to let her do it so easily this time. When she darted in Freryr would swiftly sidestep, grabbing Cherise's arm in the process so he could twist it painfully behind her back. If that worked his free ar would loop around her neck from behind, adding a chokehold to the mix.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:41 am

Cherise would cry out as her arm was twisted, reaching with her other hand to try to grab hold of his wrist and try to pull free. This left her blanket to fall to the floor around her feet, leaving her struggling in his chokehold in her underwear. Her face would turn red, not from the hold. But from feeling exposed like this. "Darn you...let go thief..."
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:50 am

Freyr gave a litttle extra pressure to the chokehold. Most of his techniques involved incapacitating his opponants, usually when he was caught in the act of pilfering someone's house. Then he could make a quick getaway. "A thief?" Freyr whispered in her ear. "No, I told you, signora. My name is Freyr." He smiled slightly, though she couldn't see it. "And I'm afraid I will be robbing you tonight." Freyr would try to work Cherise down so they would both be on their knees.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:54 am

Cherise would squirm in his hold, feeling him working her towards her knees. But once she was down to her knees, she'd suddenly swing her free arm back, hoping to elbow him hard in the side. "I...won't let you!"
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next