by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Thief in the Night

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Thief in the Night - Page 5 Empty Re: The Thief in the Night

Post by Darius Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:44 am

"Whoa, hold you're horses," Freyr interupted with an amused grin. "I never said I was a good guy either. I'm merely an entrprenuer trying to make it in the world. This world that would condemn my actions merely for the reason that someone told them it was wrong." He went to Cherise's head, sitting her up slightly so she'd be leaning against him. "As for the lying....well that was just so you wouldn't beat me up." With that he would place her in a expertly applied sleeperhold.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:50 am

Unable to struggle against him, she'd groan as he applied the sleeperhold, knowing he intended to put her out with it. "N..no..." It made her quite afraid. After all, she was still in her underwear, and she had a nasty picture painted of him in her head already, figuring he was going to take advantage of her while she was knocked out. But at the same time, she couldn't stop him, feeling utterly helpless as her eyes started to close.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:57 pm

"Shhhh....it's okay," Freyr whispered soothingly, steadily applying pressure to the sleeperhold. He was indeed intending to end this by putting Cherise out. After weakening Cherise's arms earlier there was little she could do to stop him. "Go to sleep, my dear. There's no need for you to fight anymore..."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:42 am

Her breathing would begin to shallow as her eyes drifted shut, her body becoming dead weight in his grasp. She wasn't trying to fake him out either. The hold was putting her out quickly, soon leaving him free to take what he wanted as she drifted off to dreamland.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:54 am

Freyr could feel Cherise go limp in his hold, and soon she was out like a light. "Women often do faint over me," he jokingly said, even though Cherise couldn't hear him. He released her immediately, and for awhile admired the girl's nearly naked body. She really was a cutie, even when asleep. Unfortunately, even that wouldn't interfere with his work.

Gently he would pick up Cherise, cradling her in his arms as he carried her over to her bed. Once there he layed her down upon it, and fished into his pocket fo something. It would turn out to be a pair of handcuffs. Freryr often used such things to restrain the people who caught him in the act. Cherise would be no differnt. He would would loop them around the top of her bedboard, and then clasp her hands together, leaving her with her arms restained helplessly above her head.

Now that the threat was restrained Freyr pulled back with a smile, and would set to work, pilfering through the room for whatever he could carry.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:57 am

Cherise would groan as he restrained her on her bed. With her now not only out cold, but restrained in case she came to, he had all the time in the world to take whatever he wanted from her room.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:06 am

As Freyr took what he wanted in the girl's room he realized he wouldn't be able to carry everything he wanted. He needed something to carry it with, like a sack or something. Unfortunately he hadn't thought to bring one. Turning to where Cherise lay he realised her blacket would do perfectly. So he walked over to the bed, grab the folds of her sheets, and start to pull it out from under her. The action may serve to wake Cherise...
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:10 am

Cherise would indeed stir, her eyes slowly opening. At first she thought she'd just dreamt the whole thing. But it only took a moment to realize her hands were handcuffed to the bed, leaving her to panic. She'd quickly scramble back as her eyes fell upon Freyr, drawing her legs up to try to cover herself as best she could. "HELP!" She wondered who, if anyone, was going to hear her. And if not stopped, she'd continue to scream.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:16 am

Freyr's heart sank when he noticed Cherise started to stir. And knowing the first thing she would do was call for help, he immediately slapped his hand over her mouth to stifle anymore screams. "SHHH!!" Freyr hissed, placing a finger over his mouth to get his message across. The last thing he needed was hundreds of fight loving girls hearing her cries and storming this place. "Now I'm going to take my hand away now," Freyr whispered, still keeping his hand in place. "If you do that again, I'm going to have to gag you, or put you to sleep. It's your choice." If Cherise agreed to these terms, Freyr would slowly move his hand away from her face.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:22 am

Unlucky for the thief, He'd not restrained Cherise's legs. So close to him, she was quick to grab his waist with her legs. She didn't like being in her underwear. But she wasn't going to just succumb and let him do what he wanted. If she managed to grab ahold of him, she'd bite his hand, wanting to make him let go of her mouth. And if he did...

"Your going to get me out of these handcuffs. NOW."
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next