by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Breaking the rules (For Tanosh)

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Breaking the rules (For Tanosh) - Page 5 Empty Re: Breaking the rules (For Tanosh)

Post by Talimaya Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:26 am

Beth would try to brace herself for the pain as best she could. But as he hooked his fingers inside her aching pussy, and grabbed a handful of her hair, she knew that no amount of bracing would make it hurt any less. She didn't even try to hold back her screams of pain as he held her in the hold.

And once more she felt like she was going to pass out, twitching a bit as her eyes started rolling back in her head. But like last time he'd release her, keeping her from passing out. Though she was sure that even if he did knock her out, that he'd try to rouse her to start it all over again. "L..let me go...Damn you...L..let me up...so I can...kick your sorry ass..."
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Breaking the rules (For Tanosh) - Page 5 Empty Re: Breaking the rules (For Tanosh)

Post by Tanosh Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:37 am

She was certainly beginning to learn the strategy. Which was good. If she knew what was coming, she would know to fear it. "You see, that holds no value to me. Why would I just let you go so you could kick my ass, regardless of its state of sorrow?" He again pulled up upon her, again taking her to the brink of unconsciousness before letting her back down. "I mean, at least in my offer, you have the desirable benefit of not being tortured anymore as incentive to do my bidding." At this moment, his right hand left her tortured pussy and moved to grope her exposed chest, pulling at the nipples.

"And while you may not find getting fucked by me entirely desirable, it's bound to feel at least a bit better than what I'm doing again in a few seconds."

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:56 am

Beth used the moment of reprieve to take deep breaths, closing her eyes. She didn't like where this was going. Either fight and be tormented until she endured possibly quite a few injuries. Or submit and end up as his sexual plaything. Neither held any appeal to her. But when he said he was going to start tormenting her again in a few seconds, she couldn't hold back the whimper, her body tensing up slightly. But she was still going to be stubborn. Though one thought did cross her mind. To not give him the satisfaction. She'd try to suddenly pull her head forward and out of his grasp, aiming to slam her forehead against the floor. Not in frustration, but in hopes that if she hit her head hard enough on the unyielding floor, that she'd knock herself out cold. Because she didn't want him playing with her breasts, despite the fact that her nipples were responding to his touch, becoming hard in his hands.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:07 am

Her whimper had only served to invigorate him even more in his position of power over her. "Ah, no you don't," he added as his hand on her breast pulled her up higher as she yanked on her hair in his left hand. "You have no control over your situation right now. You're broken. I've broken you. What's more... it seems you are beginning to like it." He noted to her as his left hand reaffirmed its grip in her hair, and his right pulled more upon her hardening nipples.

"But, I cannot continue to play with them. I've got to go back to the stretching you out." he said as his hand went back to her pussy, touching it a bit more gently this time. He entered his middle finger first, and let it slip around inside of her for a moment before it was joined by its ring-bearer mate. "On the count of five, I'll do it again.

"One... Two... Three... Four..." if she did not beg, he would make good on his threat.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:14 am

She didn't know what else to do. She couldn't block out the pain, and she couldn't manage to free herself from it. Closing her eyes, her body would tense as he started counting. But once more she didn't give in, screaming in agony as he applied the hold once more. Her throat was starting to hurt, her body trembling once he released her from the painful hold.

But before he could think to try to coax her into giving up again, she'd speak, her voice shaky. "What...what do you plan to do...when I s..s...submit?"
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:19 am

He paused, grinning at her admission of consideration to submission. He pulled upon her hair enough to lift her head while he lowered his own. His lips graced the edges of her ear as he spoke in a viciously even tone, "What's it worth to you to make me stop? You're the one begging..." It was as though the devil himself was there upon her, asking her what part of her soul she would sell to him.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:24 am

Suddenly, Beth would try to turn her head, aiming to bite any part of his face that she could get her teeth on. And she'd bite hard too if she could manage that. Had she intended this all along, or had his comment spurred her back into being as stubborn as before? Well regardless, she'd try to make him reget tormenting her like this, though she knew it would only mean more pain for her.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:31 am

With his hand firmly planted in her hair, there was little movement she could take without first alerting him to her intentions. His face retreated as her teeth grazed his cheek, flickering the barely visible stubble of a late night shadow. He lifted himself away, and punished her for her attack. "The moment you submit," he spoke to her during her punishment, "The pain stops. All you have to do is tell me what you will give to make this suffering stop." he released her for a moment, as he sensed her once again falling to unconsciousness, "After payment, I'll make certain you are returned safely to your dorm." There was not a loss of tone in his voice, no sound of irritation. This was a business transaction.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:40 am

She was once more screaming in pain, feeling helpless that she couldn't even manage to bite him. Whe he let go of her, she woudln't wpeak or make any kind of action other than gasping for breath. Sure she was stubborn, but she could feel the strain on her body building. Something was going to break. At this rate, it was going to be her body before her spirit.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:53 am

"My my... you are certainly a tough little girl. You've survived this much punishment, and your will survives. What of your body?" he asked her as he pressed his knee more forcibly into her back. "I must admit, your will is admirable, even at this point. I offered you a free way to safety after sex, and you turned it down for your own pride. A pity pride alone does not create true strength." Once again, he pulled upwards on her, torturing her more fiercely than he had before. "If you do not concede defeat, I will claim victory after you fall unconscious, do with you what I please, and leave you to be found by another male, who will certainly wish his own combat with you... especially in your weakened state.

"Prove that you are smarter than your pride!" he commanded loudly enough that it echoed in the empty shower halls.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next