by Lobo Today at 3:16 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 2:42 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 2 Bots

Daaharu, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Breaking the rules (For Tanosh)

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Breaking the rules (For Tanosh) - Page 3 Empty Re: Breaking the rules (For Tanosh)

Post by Talimaya Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:58 am

Beth would roll from the water once she was released, hissing in pain when she realized touching just about anything hurt like hell right now. "Bastard...I won't give up. I know I can beat you..." But even with such tough words, she stay curled up on the floor. It wasn't exactly the best place to attack him from. But she was in quite a bit of pain, and didn't want to make it worse, though her words had just done that already.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Breaking the rules (For Tanosh) - Page 3 Empty Re: Breaking the rules (For Tanosh)

Post by Tanosh Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:06 am

"Your weakness is appalling," he chided as the short rest he had been allowed seemed to do wonders. A hand reached up to move the shower head so that its jet stream flow of water would keep on its intended victim. "I'm stronger than you in every way," he stood upright again, allowing that smirk to again pull at his lips. "Sure, David can defeat Goliath, but I am no oaf, and you have no sling." Finding her roll had taken her from the range of this shower, he cut it off and began to walk towards her. A foot came to her hip and kicked her further into a roll along the tile floor, testing to see just how much energy she might be holding out with.

"Beg, bitch," Magnus commanded.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:14 am

Beth would cry out as he kicked her, sending her rolling away. She'd start trying to climb to her feet, knowing that she was in the worst position possible for this match. Weak and sore. He was right that her weakness was appalling. Not only to him, but to her as well. "Fuck you. I won't beg."
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:21 am

His hazel eyes bored into her as he waited for her counter attacks. He wanted them... needed them. He had been trained to fight and break strong opponents by whittling their strength down. Now he was faced with something he had never trained against, a weak opponent who would not submit. "It'll happen one way or another. You can see it now, can't you? The end of this fight? You'll beg to make amends to my balls... or you'll be forced to do so." Again his bare foot would be raised to find her body and send her rolling again, only this time she was only a few feet from a wall.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:24 am

This time she caught his foot, wincing at the impact. But she'd give a hard pull, aiming to drag him off balance and give her a chance to mount a counter attack that would hopefully turn the tide of the fight. But she wondered if she really could beat him.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:29 am

Eyes widened as she caught his foot successfully, and pulled him off balance. He'd fall to the tile floor with little grace. His left hand caught most of the force of his upper body, and slowed him down enough that by the time his shoulder hit, it barely hurt at all. This did, however, leave his left arm screaming with pain, and he knew instantly a bruise would appear along his left elbow in the morning. His eyes remained locked on her as his uncaught foot was pushed out to collide with her bare chest, not wishing to give her a moment to mount full attack when he was in such a vulnerable position as laying supine with one leg held spread from the other.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:35 am

Beth almost felt like she could manage to win this match if she could keep this up. But just like before, when she was certain she had the upperhand, he managed to pull it away from her. The kick hit hard against her breasts, sending her crashing backwards as she released his other foot. And she hit the wall behind her, crying out before she'd collapse to the floor, the realization that she was pretty much beaten hitting her almost as hard as she had hit the wall.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:40 am

He brought himself up to his knees and crawled over to where she had hit the floor. "This is your last shot at begging and making your life a lot easier on yourself," he spoke evenly, though there was a twinge of darkness in his tone as she felt his hand grasp her wrist. Another caught her free wrist. She was positioned so that both were placed at the small of her back and she was laying upon her stomach. A knee dropped down into the small of her back, crushing her wrists against her spine and into the ground, so long as she didn't have a significant resistance to mount against him. He was steadily driving her into a checkmate.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:43 am

Wincing as her hands were trapped behind her back, she'd shut her eyes as she strained against him, trying to pull free. But when his knees pinned her down, she'd stop trying, wanting to kick out at him again. "N...never. Fucker...I'll never beg."
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:48 am

"Should have known, stubborn bitch," his right hand landed upon her bare ass fiercely. It rose and slapped down upon her other cheek. At over twice her weight, keeping her under him was not an entirely difficult task. He doubted at this juncture she barely had the strength to lift herself, and thus would lack the strength to lift him as well. He alternated cheeks with his right hand for what might feel like hours. He did not ask for her resignation during this time, apparently content to work her ass over with sharp strikes from an open palm.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next