by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 203 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 203 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Breaking the rules (For Tanosh)

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Breaking the rules (For Tanosh) - Page 6 Empty Re: Breaking the rules (For Tanosh)

Post by Talimaya Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:55 pm

By now, even though Beth wanted to scream in pain, she couldn't. Her voice had gone hoarse from screaming repeatedly at the torment she'd endured. Once he let up on the pressure again, she'd lay there, coughing as she closed her eyes. She was afraid of what would happen should he make true on his threat, leaving her for another male. And what from there out? That male was likely to use her as well, and leave her. She'd let out a small sob, wanting to curl up and hide now.

"B..bastard...I hate you..." She wanted badly to beat the crap out of him. To make him regret this. But as far as things went, she couldn't manage even that. She doubted even a rematch would prove useful. Gasping for another lungful of air, she would brace herself, figuring he was going to make good on his threat.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Breaking the rules (For Tanosh) - Page 6 Empty Re: Breaking the rules (For Tanosh)

Post by Tanosh Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:18 pm

He let her catch her breath, one last time. "You are within your right to hate me. We are enemies," hazel eyes considered the back of her head. "But, you do not ask for mercy, so I may spare no kindness to you. I hope your next opponent is gentler to you than I have been... though after seeing most of the guys in the dorm, I doubt that any of them could pass up such an easy target." His right hand caressed her ass for a moment, noting how hot it had been from the scalding that had occurred what felt like hours ago.

"I know none of them would offer to help you back to your dorm, where you would be safe..." once again his fingers slipped into her pussy, and he began to pull upwards. This was her last chance. She had been given enough chances as it was. He pulled up on her hair and her pussy again, and would not stop until she had either passed out or asked for mercy.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:27 pm

Once more, Beth couldn't manage to scream as he pulled back on the hold. She realized that the way things were gonig, she was likely going to end up out of commission for quite a while. She hated submitting to anyone. Especially when submission meant that they wanted her to give in completely. But with the pain mounting even greater than before, Beth would start trying to desperately tap her trapped hands against his legs. "S...s...submit..." She hoped he could hear or, or at least tell she was trying to tap out.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:54 pm

He let her go the moment she finished, letting her body drop into the floor under her own power. She submitted, finally. Very slowly, he removed his knee from her back so that her hands were free to do as they pleased. He did not realize how long he had been there until he had tried moving around, his legs ached from lack of use. "You submit, knowing that in doing so you give your body to me," hazel eyes watched her as he returned to a shower faucet and turned the shower to an acceptable temperature range. He liked his water tepid... but this was not as important as what her next move would be.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:01 am

Beth's only response would be a groan as she rolled onto her back, letting her arms move to rest at her sides. Even if she had wanted to get up to face him, she couldn't. Her body ached all over, leaving her unable to do anything more than just simply lay there. She'd nod her head, hating the idea of submitting her body to him. But she was sure the alternative would have been even worse.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:05 am

"So, would you rather I fuck your nice worn out pussy... or your ass?" he suggested, though his interest was half-hearted now as he had begun to clean himself under the steady stream of water. "My usual favorite is the throat," he admitted as he continued to watch her roll onto her back. The fact that she didn't get up immediately and attack suggested she was at least either true to her word or too exhausted to put up any more of a fight.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:17 am

Biting back the retort that was certain to make things worse, Beth would turn her gaze from him, soon letting out a groan as she sat herself up. She didn't like just laying there, trying to push herself to sit back up. But she'd end up falling back down to the floor, laying there as she cursed under her breath. "I don't care..."
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:26 am

"You don't care, or you are afraid to make a decision to yourself? What part of you is worth giving to me... what do you believe is worth the least?" He walked across the tile floor, and took her by the ankle, and began to drag her along to the shower he had chosen for himself. Unless she was able to fight him in the process, he'd actually clean her with a bar of soap and some shampoo. He still had no particularly strong emotion towards what he was doing to her. Very gingerly, he'd push her up to a sitting position, so that he could get at cleaning her back.

"Come now, you couldn't have thought to enter SEX Wars without committing the nominal act," his hands were upon her shoulders now, working the soap into her skin.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:36 am

He did surprise her somewhat. She'd imagined he would ravage her without a second thought until he was satisfied. She didn't at all fight back when he dragged her into the shower. But she didn't much enjoy him cleaning her up. Though at least the water wasn't scalding hot. "Its not something I think about, ok? I know how to fight. I doubt you believe me, since you think I'm a weakling." She'd cover herself up a bit when he lifted her up to start cleaning her back, closing her eyes as she sat there.

"I figured I'd join because I got kicked out everywhere else for being too rough. And that I could just fight off anyone so I wouldn't have to think about it."
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:43 am

"I wouldn't call you a weakling. I'd say you have weaknesses that you neglect to account for. I wise man once said, if you know yourself and do not know your opponent, you will only win half of your battles; if you know neither your opponent nor yourself you will not win any battles," he finished cleaning cleaning her body presently, and turned her to face him.

"Make your choice, it is important that you do," he was kneeling before her, one hand on her shoulder kept her from falling in any direction, and was his first line of defense to keep her from making an offensive maneuver. His cock was still erect, waiting for her choice in what it would be allowed to violate. His balls were hidden between his legs, so she couldn't quite get to them unless she first split his legs.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next