by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 2 Bots

TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Summer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match

3 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Summer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 11 Empty Re: Summer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match

Post by LunarWolf Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:07 am

Belinda was annoyed, the fact that she had been trapped in yet another of Akiha's nasty holds was without a doubt a miss on her part, she had screwed up and now she was paying for it. All she could do was grit her teeth and try and bare with the pain for now as Akiha's legs tightened around her head. Belinda would wince out as she tried to keep her wits about her, thought Akiha soon began to throw punches at her head...

An act that caused Belinda's mind to be hit with white flashes of pain as she was struggling to stay focused now. Grunting with each hit she took....

The blonde knew that she had to try and do something and soon. She would grit her teeth and try and shift, looking to force her way up to her knees and aimed to try and power through this situation. She couldn't always rely on the fact that she was stronger than Akiha, but right now she didn't have many other options than to rely on that Northman Strength!

She would lift herself up and in the process try to pull Akiha up with her, trying to lift her up as she sought to rise up to her feet. Trying to make it so Akiha was draped down over her front, as she would quickly try and jump forward and throw herself to the ground with the aim to slam Akiha down with a makeshift version of her finisher...Moon Drop!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Summer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 11 Empty Re: Summer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match

Post by Serpon Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:45 pm

Akiha would continue with her brutal assault, attempting to do as much damage as possible while also trying to wear out Belinda. She hoped this submission hold combined with all the other attacks she had done and with several punches would be enough to give the blonde wrestler pause. Though it seemed she was mistaken, as she would then find herself being lifted up. The Japanese wrestler would then feel her weight shift, causing her to fall back.

Her eyes would now go wide, she realize what position she was in. Her arms would attempt to grab onto something so that she could attempt to pull herself out. Yet as her arms flailed around, Belinda would then jump. Akiha would then see the mat getting closer to her eyes before she then impacted into the canvas. With that, she would then go limp.

Summer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 11 3l9yoRWSummer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 11 AjbwxKgSummer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 11 DUhLLRtSummer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 11 CDNLQYlSummer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 11 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:00 pm

Pulling Akiha up into the air was no small feat, it took a lot and Belinda could feel her body screaming in protest as she pulled her arch-rival up and then jumped forward. Slamming Akiha down with that Moon Drop and nailing her with another of her devastating finishers. The move which had ended their first match...Belinda laid on top of Akiha for a few moments, her front pressing against Akiha's back as she panted and tried to gather her breath.

She knew that she had to be fierce and not give Akiha a chance to recover but for the moment she needed a few seconds to catch her breath. After that she would push up and scoot forward...looking to grab at Akiha's legs on in the opposite hand and try to cross those limbs. Seeking to pull on those legs and then arch her back over Akiha's body into a bridge. Aiming to lock in her boston crab variation signature move! Orion's cross! The cross-legged bridging Boston Crab!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:39 pm

The Japanese wrestler would groan in pain as she simply laid face down on the canvas. She would offer no resistance as her legs were grabbed and crossed, as she was still out cold from the makeshift moon drop. Though she would not stay out cold for long, as the pain of Belinda Signature move, the Orion's Cross would wake her up. The Japanese wrestler's eyes would open up as she then let out a yell of pain. The palm of her hands would then push down on the canvas, trying to arch herself up.

Summer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 11 3l9yoRWSummer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 11 AjbwxKgSummer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 11 DUhLLRtSummer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 11 CDNLQYlSummer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 11 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:54 pm

Belinda's body wasn't too happy with her bridging over Akiha, but she wasn't about to quit....she had her rival in one of her most devastating submission holds! She was going to try and put as much pain on Akiha's back as she could and try to beat her here and now! Leaning back and bridging over Akiha as she would try and put as much strain on those hips and that back of the redheaded crusader.

She could feel how Akiha began to struggle, pushing upwards underneath her but Belinda gnashed her teeth and sought to persevere! Doing what she could for now, but if Akiha's struggles became more intense then she would have to abandon this hold. At least she hoped she could do some much needed damage to her rival...

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:11 pm

Akiha would continue to cry out in pain before she would then attempt to try to crawl forward. She would attempt to inch closer and closer to the ropes. Part of her wanted to try and claw at Belinda but she knew such a tactic would no longer work on the Swedish wrestler. The move was draining what little energy she had left. She needed to get the ropes fast in order to use them as leverage. Though at the rate she was crawling at, it would be a bit and the pain was getting worse and worse.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:15 pm

Belinda's position wasn't exactly well suited to people crawling and it seemed as if Akiha had figured that out. Instead of just brute forcing her way up she began to crawl forward and forced Belinda to try scoot along. Though after a bit her feet slipped and she fell onto Akiha's back, only holding onto those limbs as Akiha made her way to the ropes and grabbed a hold of them.

The hold was practically over...and Belinda knew it. Grumbling out as she would release Akiha's legs and push off of her rival, moving up to her feet and wiping the sweat from her brow.

She'd look down at Akiha and then try and send a stomp to her secret lover's back. " Dammit Akiha!...Just quit already..." Belinda let out in an exasperated manner. Feeling how her whole tank was pretty much running on empty now.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:54 pm

Akiha was now inching herself closer to the ropes but before she could get there, much to her surprise, she would be released. The Japanese wrestler would then inhale and exhale before suddenly feeling a boot hit her back, causing her to arch out and scream in pain. She would then roll to her side and groan as she heard Belinda's comment. "I... never... quit..." responded Akiha as she would then attempt to get onto all fours.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:20 am

Belinda huffed as sweat ran down her face, dripping off of her chin onto the canvas as she stood towering over Akiha who was trying to push herself up to her hands and knees. The blonde had to figure out a way to break Akiha's spirit and well she had a submission move in mind for that....it was going to be draining and painful. For Belinda....but even worse for Akiha! The question was if that was going to be enough.

The Shooting Star would nod her head, taking a deep breath as she would reach down for those red locks of Akiha's. Violently yanking on that hair to pull Akiha away from the ropes and towards the center of the ring, trying to pull her head in between her thighs. Belinda would then try and wrap her arms around that waist and then heave Akiha up with what might she had left onto her shoulders. "Then take this!" Belinda would shout out into Akiha's thighs and crotch before trying to throw her down with a quick powerbomb!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:48 am

Akiha would get on all fours now, huffing and puffing as she was exhausted. Her entire body was hurting, this match had been going on for a while. She needed to do something to turn the tables and get back into this match. Though as she tried to muster herself some strength, the Japanese wrestler would feel her hair being pulled, forcing her to the center of the ring as she winched. She would then feel her head being placed in between both of Belinda's thighs. The crimson hair wrestler would place her hands around them, trying to pry the thighs open but at the moment had little strength.

The Japanese Crusader would then find herself being lifted up and placed on Belinda's shoulder as she groaned in pain. She would try to place her hands on Belinda's head hoping to stabilize herself for a moment before she could attempt a counterattack. Though she would be given no chance as she would then be slammed into the canvas with a brutal power bomb. The attack would do a number on her back and the rest of her body. The Japanese wrestler was now in an eagle spread position, her eyes closed as her chest moved up and down from inhaling and exhaling.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next