Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 165 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 164 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Summer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match

3 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Summer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 12 Empty Re: Summer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:59 am

Belinda threw Akiha down with as much force as she could muster and it looked like it worked! She slammed Akiha down hard enough to cause the ring ropes to jump a bit. Standing over the downed redhead, Belinda's body was beyond tired and hurting but from the way Akiha looked right now...it seemed like the best time ever to go for the win. She didn't know if she could get Akiha to say she quit, but she was damn well going to keep trying until she physically couldn't anymore.

Grabbing at Akiha's legs, she would try and roll her rival over onto her front. Placing her boot against he back of Akiha's knee and twisting that foot and ankle of Akiha's around her shin. She would repeat this action with her other leg. Trying to reach forward and grab at Akiha's arms, and take a hold of them by her secret lover's wrists. With all four limbs taken control of, Belinda would try and rock backwards and shift over onto her back with Akiha pulled up high in the air for a Ceiling hold. Or as Belinda called it as a signature move of hers, one she had intended to use to break Akiha! Andromeda!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Summer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 12 Empty Re: Summer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match

Post by Serpon Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:10 am

Akiha was helpless as she was rolled over and then grabbed. The crimson hair wrestler would start to groan as she felt herself being placed in a submission hold. Though she would not fully wake up until she was lifted in the air and placed in Belinda's signature move, Andromeda. The Japanese Crusader would then cry out in pain, feeling the pressure on her back. If she could just outlast this, then perhaps she could get back into the match and turn things around.

Summer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 12 3l9yoRWSummer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 12 AjbwxKgSummer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 12 DUhLLRtSummer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 12 CDNLQYlSummer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 12 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:14 am

The move was locked in tight and Belinda could already hear Akiha cry out in pain! With how she had worked over that back all she could hope for was that Akiha would break before she had to relinquish the hold. The arms of Belinda's were tired and her legs were hurting from the way Akiha had worked them over before. She winced out a bit as she held her rival up....

The crowd was cheering loudly as Belinda had the Japanese crusader trapped. The Shooting Star's face was being tickled a bit by that long red hair of her rival, forcing Belinda to huff out and blow at it to get it away from her nose. She knew that all she had to do was keep the hold locked in, keep torturing her rival...until either of them broke.

"C-come on Akiha...You know I've got you! You're not getting out of this one!....SAY IT!" Belinda called out to her rival in a strained voice. It was a struggle to keep Akiha up in the air and she wanted to let Akiha know that she wasn't going to let Akiha go until those arms of her's physically couldn't hold Akiha up.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:22 am

"NOOO!" said Akiha in response to hearing Belinda wanting her to give up.  She had never tapped out or given up before and she refused to do so now.  But her body was starting to hurt more and more, the holding was taking more and more out of her.  The Japanese Crusader knew that if she kept this up her wrestling career could be in danger.  Her body was now taking real serious injuries that could affect her life.  The crimson hair wrestler would grit her teeth.  There was only one logical conclusion and way to get out of this.

"I... I... Quit..." said Akiha in a defeated voice.

Summer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 12 3l9yoRWSummer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 12 AjbwxKgSummer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 12 DUhLLRtSummer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 12 CDNLQYlSummer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 12 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:36 am

Belinda's legs and arms were starting to feel numb from holding Akiha up in the air...this was a battle of wills right now. The only question was who was going to give in first. A few more seconds passed after Akiha's loud scream of rejection, Belinda grit her teeth and tried to stick with the hold until her limbs were completely spent....

It was then that Belinda heard those words from Akiha. Eyes widening as she glanced over at the referee. She'd wave her hands in the air and call for the bell as Akiha finally exclaimed those words. The bell would ring, a silence fell in the arena following that chime of victory. Then a roar of cheers would erupt from the crowd! Loud thunderous howling filled the arena....

The Swede would roll to the right and swing Akiha down with her, it wouldn't be a comfortable landing but at least more so than kicking Akiha off of her and having her land in an even more comfortable manner. Belinda would start to untangle her legs and arms with her rival and roll over onto her back, panting out as her arms and legs felt like jelly...completely dead and numb. "Aaaah!" She would shout out from the canvas...

"I did it..."

After a few moments Belinda would be helped by the referee, guided up to her feet by them. She rose to stand on unsteady legs. Wobbling a bit from left to right. Finally she managed to find her foot, her chest heaved quite a bit with each breath she took but even with how tired and hurt she was...she had a bright wide smile of triumph. Her eyes were watering a bit as her right arm was raised up in the air.

"Here is you winner......Belinda!!....Northmaaaan!" the ring announcer called out as the Swede stood slightly hunched forward, when the referee let go of her hand she leaned forward and placed her hands on her knees, huffing out heavily.

Belinda would look over at Akiha...she knew that there was one more thing she needed to do before anything else. To cement this point in their rivalry and feud. The blonde would hobble over towards the downed Akiha and place her left boot down on Akiha's chest. Pinning her down as she forced herself to straighten up and stand over her rival in a victory pose. "I win...Akiha..." Belinda huffed out as she raised her right arm up and would try and flex it as best as she could.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:36 am

Akiha would be let down and would simply lay on the canvas. She had lost, there was no excuses or debate about it, she had uttered those words and her streak was now broken. All she could now do was lay on the ground, rest and think about the future. Her entire body was in pain and she would need to rest for a long time now. The announcement and cheering was simply background noise for her as she focused on breathing and just resting her battered body.

The Japanese wrestler then felt some of the lights fade away and would open her eyes to see Belinda towering over her. She then felt the Swedish wrestler boot be placed on her chest as she uttered that she had won. That was true, Belinda had won this and ended their feud. Akiha would just close her eyes and continue to rest at the moment, it was all she could do.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:55 am

Belinda would keep her boot on Akiha's chest for a bit as she locked eyes with her rival, staring down into Akiha's eyes as she towered over her. As Akiha's eyes closed, the blonde would press her boot down a bit harder only for a second....pushing it off of Akiha's chest as she would take a step back and then place her hands on her hips, shaking her head a bit. Her body was drenched head to toe with sweat. She was fatigued beyond belief...she could scarcely believe a time she felt as ragged as she did now.

After being given a few moments of rest, she would gesture for the referee to get her a microphone, without complaint the ref-girl did, handing it to Belinda as she would make sure it was turned on.

" *Gasp* *gasp* I won...!..." Belinda let out after some heavy breaths, shouting out in an exasperated manner, the grow erupting in cheers. " I defeated Akiha Kosha....the first person ever to force her to submit!" Belinda continued, boasting and exclaiming her triumph. Walking around the body of Akiha slowly. " It's been a hell of a ride Akiha....a long feud..." the blonde let out as she brought her free arm up to wipe away sweat and tears from her eyes.

" I beat you...fair and square...I am the one who stands in triumph tonight...." The spoke out as she would place her hand back at her hip, keeping the other hand with the microphone to her face. " You were one of the toughest...you were my arch-rival. My nemesis." Belinda continued...

" I'm happy...to have had you push me..." She choked a bit, taking a deep breath.

"I'm happy you were there to challenge me to be better...." Belinda spoke out, she was feeling emotional and it was impossible to not let those emotions run wild right now. " I'm happy you were my rival...without you I would never have become the wrestler I am today. Without you constantly pushing me beyond my limits I'd never have accomplished what I've done..." Belinda shook her head. "Thank you...Akiha Kosha..." Belinda spoke out as she would take a deep breath.

" I won the first time we fought....in a brutal match that showed me what kind of wrestler that I could truly be....and I won tonight where I proved to myself that I am that wrestler now....I won because I had you as my rival...because no other woman would push to these heights like you have...." Belinda spoke as she would stop for a few seconds breathing out. She would offer Belinda a hand to help the Japanese Crusader up to her feet. Not speaking into the microphone she would whisper to Akiha's ears alone. " Time for you to truly admit defeat.." With a wink of the eye she would follow those words up, "The stipulation is waiting~"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:15 am

Akiha would finally feel Belinda's boot be lifted from her chest, making breathing easier for her. She would inhale a few times before then hearing her former arch-rival take on the microphone. Of course, Belinda would gloat, this was her big victory and Akiha had to lay down and listen to it all. Though as the Swedish wrestler continued to talk, it did make Akiha start to feel better, knowing she was the best rival that Belinda could have asked for. Still, in the end, it was a bitter taste, no matter how much Belinda praised her. Akiha had truly wanted to win with all her might and will but Belinda had proven to be the better wrestler. Maybe sometime in the future, that would change but right now she needed to focus on the present.

There would then be a pause and the crimson hair wrestler would open her eyes and see Belinda offering her a hand. The Japanese wrestler would accept the Swedish wrestler hand and get back to her feet. She would then lean on Belinda, not able to stand on her own at the moment. Akiha would then motion for the microphone before speaking.

"You beat me, fair and square. That means I need to keep my end of the hidden stipulation. My name will become Kosha Northman when we get married." said Akiha as she then moved in to give a kiss to Belinda. The entire crowd would be taken by surprise. Many of them gasping, some of them putting their hands on their head while their eyes went wide. Even the announcers were at a loss for words.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:32 am

As she helped Akiha up she felt Akiha lean against her. Letting out a low groan as she supported the weight of her rival yet again...but after a slight stumble she was able to keep Akiha and herself standing. As Akiha gestured for the microphone, Belinda would give it to them...

Hearing Akiha say those words the blonde would raise her eyebrows. She had known this was a match to see who's surname would be taken by the other but she hadn't anticipated that Akiha would change her first name.  Then as she was a bit surprise by this, Akiha leaned in and gave her a kiss!! A faint blush appeared on Belinda's cheek as she remained stunned for a moment.  

Yet...after a few seconds Belinda leaned in against Akiha and moved in towards the kiss, pushing her tongue into Akiha's mouth and giving...Akiha or rather Kosha a deep smooch. The crowd seemed stunned at this revelation and why wouldn't they be.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:36 am

The two wrestlers would kiss in the middle of the ring for a few moments. Akiha would enjoy the moment as much as she could. She would feel Belinda's tongue and her mouth as the two continued to kiss. This would last a bit before she then finally backed off. "Well you won, you now going to carry me off as your trophy?" said Akiha as she decided to tease Belinda a bit. If Belinda wanted to be the dominant one in this relationship, she was going to have to work for it.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next