Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 125 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 123 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Reluctant prey - Andariel vs Okami

2 posters

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Reluctant prey - Andariel vs Okami - Page 5 Empty Re: Reluctant prey - Andariel vs Okami

Post by wrestleryu Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:21 pm

Okami blushed as Andariel's teasing words soothed his dazed mind, craving him to give into her. His body went totally limp and with a soft sigh the wolfboy drifted into slumberland, looking peaceful and helpless underneath the straddling elf-girl.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Reluctant prey - Andariel vs Okami - Page 5 Empty Re: Reluctant prey - Andariel vs Okami

Post by Jessica Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:05 pm

Andariel could tell when someone or something wasnt conscious, and Okami was definitely out cold. The elf would slowly get up and off her opponent, bending over to pick the boy up and put him over her shoulder, unconsciously holding him by his butt.

She'd carry her victim near a big lake, where her "hideout" was, which was actually just the base of a hollow tree. She'd lay Okami on the ground, his head on her lap, and would start slapping him softly to make him wake up.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:12 pm

Okami slept peacefully with his head resting on Andariel's warm lap, until he felt the light gentle slaps calling him back to awareness.

"nnn... hh..." The wolfboy protested softly, looking not much different from a child who was reluctant to wake up.

Eventually, his dazed eyes opened and his blurring vision focused on Andariel's lovely smiling face. "Unghh.... a-am i dead and gone to heaven..?", he asked in cute confused concern.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:21 pm

"Not yet, silly." Andariel said as she grabbed a knife handcrafted by herself and pointed it at Okami's face just before charging her arm back and then.... driving the little weapon into the ground, right beside the boy's head. Yes.... She has a very very weird sense of humor, but still hoped that Okami didnt get a heart-attack.

"Just kidding! Glad you're awake." The elf said, smirking widely at the boy.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:56 pm

"M-Me too....", Okami managed to say, his blank face probably amusing Andariel even more.

The wolfboy slowly realized what had happened and smiled meekly. Though he was obviously glad to be alive, his mind started to wish for a chance to put up a better fight in round 2. All in all, he had not got a chance to show his best skills so far.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:08 pm

"Okay...! I suppose now that I'm not eating you, you owe me that dinner!" Andariel exclaimed, pretty happy. She was actually gonna eat some real food, instead of raw animal meat. "You gotta take me some place nice, otherway I'll really eat you." She said as she giggled softly, though there was some truth behind her words.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:20 pm

Still resting on her lap, Okami was really craving for a round 2.
"Nhh... a promise is a promise lovely elfgirl.. but you will have to earn it. Why don't we make this a 2 out of 3 falls match..? You will just have to win another round, and i'll take you out to dinner, where i need to win 2 falls in order to gain. Sounds fair?"

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:12 am

"Fine by me~! If you want to get your ass kicked again, I have no problem with that." The elf slowly lifted her opponent's head off her lap and stood up, walking outside the tree and waiting for Okami to come out as well. "You better be ready, cuz' that dinner is mine!"

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:17 am

"As i just said.. you'll have to earn it..". He smirked as he joined her. His muscles flexing lightly in expectation as he assumed a fight stance while eyeing each of her movements intently.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:13 am

Andariel watched the boy come out of the little "shelter" and assume a fighting stance. Now that the scores were 1-0 against Okami, the elf could go a little easy on him. She brought her arms up over her head, like in a typical wrestling stance, as she circled with her opponent for a little while.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next